B.G. Knocc Out 'Pac was a one dimensional rapper'

Skooby

Alone In My Zone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
Police on his draws while he’s making a sale, so he had to pause

he literally says he stuffed tha cocaine somewhere, how did you not understand tha verse :snoop:

@Skooby how you dap that dumbass post but you supposed to be an Eazy fan, your card been revoked :camby:
I dapped it for this: "Eazy just had natural charisma you just can't teach." I just didn't have the energy to respond to the other shyt.

I'm the biggest Eazy-E fan on here.

Benefited

Banned
Daps

he literally says he stuffed tha cocaine somewhere, how did you not understand tha verse :snoop:

@Skooby how you dap that dumbass post but you supposed to be an Eazy fan, your card been revoked :camby:

Did you miss the part where he "dashed":martin:? or the part where he "ducked":martin:?the sale was over.
Both of those are action words,both of those things tell you he's trying hard to evade the cops.
Being on his draws makes it sound like they are on his ass,but he is exaggerating that if he is that comfortable and just "pauses" behind the tree,If thats what he means.
Cops wasn't even checking for him like that:mjlol:
He makes it sound like he is in a nail biting police chase.
But Eazy was the king of over exaggeration.
You ain't revoking no cards:camby:

Homeboy Runny-Ray

From Around The Way
Daps
Reppin
Classic Niccas
i dont know one bg knocc out song

:stopitslime:

so you never heard "real Compton city gs"??

the verse is ass breh.

fun verse and its classic in that sense, but its by far the worst verse in the song.

really no way around it.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Nah im not, Pac was one dimensional on those individual albums though/already explained why

Fixed that for ya breh.
Son. This shyt dont even make sense to u. Like honestly. Wtf are u even talking about at this point bro? Lol. An album with "Blasphemy", "Me And My Girlfriend", "White Manz World" and "Just Like Daddy" is one dimensional stylistically? Lol.

Benefited

Banned
Daps
Post jail/ the deathrow Pac was one dimensional imo. He was doing that influx of writing/music though which was the cause imo..

I think BG had that version in mind/most think his all eyez on me/Makaveli shyt is his best material. It isnt to me but:manny:

Maybe,but that means he is unqualified to speak on Pac.
Pac was singing and giving us melody on Deathrow.
Clearly the delivery and cadence here is different.

At least you said "post jail",BG simply said Pac was one dimensional. You would still be incorrect too though,but not as bad as BG Knockoutt.

NormanConnors

Detroit/MSU Spartan Life
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Son. This shyt dont even make sense to u. Like honestly. Wtf are u even talking about at this point bro? Lol. An album with "Blasphemy", "Me And My Girlfriend", "White Manz World" and "Just Like Daddy" is one dimensional stylistically? Lol.
:laff::laff:

Im not talking about content breh and neither is BG knockout. THAT version of Pac wouldnt be one of the easiest rappers to imitate stylistically if he wasnt one dimensional.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..

Im not talking about content breh and neither is BG knockout. THAT version of Pac wouldnt be one of the easiest rappers to imitate stylistically if he wasnt one dimensional.
Son wtf? nikka STYLISTICALLY and CONCEPTUALLY those songs are different. Tell me who the fukk could just imitate "Blasphemy"?. See ladies and gentlemen. This is an example of someone who lost the argument but just keeps goin for the fukk of it.

Jacaveli The Don

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#NarcissistGang

:dwillhuh:

its mostly bone thugs & mo thugs family in the picture, and that's who bg knoccout was there with.

yea, he was cordial with biggie but he wasn't running with him or nothing. he was only there because of bone. he was prolly the only crip in the building.

he even said in the interview that he wouldn't have went anywhere with bad boy in cali at the time.

or maybe some of yall just get in your feelings whenever someone doesn't kiss 2pac or biggie's ass.

yall act like theyre exempt from criticism just because they were turned into deities in death.

and bg knoccout loves pac's music actually.

HELLLLL NOOOOO

eazy had the weakest verse in the song by far.

just because its the easiest to recite, doesn't mean its the best.:comeon:

My guy, read between the lines, L.A. gangbanging shyt runs deep, for B.G. Knoccout to be in the same session as Biggie means more than ANYONE understands

I'm not saying anymore

Homeboy Runny-Ray

From Around The Way
Daps
Reppin
Classic Niccas
My guy, read between the lines, L.A. gangbanging shyt runs deep, for B.G. Knoccout to be in the same session as Biggie means more than ANYONE understands

I'm not saying anymore

what is there to understand besides the fact that yall are too much in love with this gangbangin chit? if im really missing something, then let me know. im sure the blue boogie man isn't gonna haunt you for telling me this deep dark secret.

we already know puffy put the same set that was riding for eazy-e on payroll.

you said knoccout was kickin it with pac's enemies and proceeded to post a picture with mostly a bunch of Cleveland niccas, Stevie J, etc to back up your statement.
bg knoccout ran with bone, and the only reason he was at that session was because he was already with bone when they got the call to come to the studio.
ole boy str8 said that he wouldn't have stood next to bad boy in the street out there at the time.

so whats the big meaning behind bg knoccout being there?
why wasn't he at any of the other recording sessions for biggie's album?

Last edited:

Jacaveli The Don

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#NarcissistGang
what is there to understand besides the fact that yall are too much in love with this gangbangin chit? if im really missing something, then let me know. im sure the blue boogie man isn't gonna haunt you for telling me this deep dark secret.

we already know puffy put the same set that was riding for eazy-e on payroll.

you said knoccout was kickin it with pac's enemies and proceeded to post a picture with mostly a bunch of Cleveland niccas, Stevie J, etc to back up your statement.
bg knoccout ran with bone, and the only reason he was at that session was because he was already with bone when they got the call to come to the studio.
ole boy str8 said that he wouldn't have stood next to bad boy in the street out there at the time.

so whats the big meaning behind bg knoccout being there?
why wasn't he at any of the other recording sessions for biggie's album?

I'm not saying anymore

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps

nikka just stop u embarrassing urself,
Son wtf? nikka STYLISTICALLY and CONCEPTUALLY those songs are different. Tell me who the fukk could just imitate "Blasphemy"?. See ladies and gentlemen. This is an example of someone who lost the argument but just keeps goin for the fukk of it.
Exactly.

nikka talking about imitatting Pac, who the fukk is imitatting a Blasphemy, Hail Mary Pac and doing it successfully without looking stupid?
:stopitslime:
Just the argument that someone being imitatted means there 1 dimensional is dumb as shyt

Nas and Jay get imittated I guess they 1 dimensional now huh?