B.G. Knocc Out 'Pac was a one dimensional rapper'

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
Niggs? :mjpls:

Either you're intentionally ignoring what I & several others have said or you're missing the entire point. Tupac mostly rapped in the same rhythm with slight variations depending on the beat/tempo of the song. He wasn't that type of emcee & you arguing as if he was makes you look like an emotional fanboy instead of looking at it for what it is.
I feel like I'm arguing with trolls. Especially as people have posted examples and all u nikkas mutter is the same thing.:dwillhuh:

And I know fully what u nikkas is saying. Yall r just blatantly ignoring the proof that disproves ur point.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
HE COPIED ONE OF PACS MANY FLOWS.

:mjlol:SO PAC SOUNDED LIKE THIS ON "SO MANY TEARS"?

:jbhmm:HOW IS THE FLOW/DELIVERY
ON "BRENDAS GOT A BABY"
THE SAME AS "I GET AROUND"

HOW IS IT THE SAME FROM "KEEP YA HEAD UP"
TO "CALIFORNIA LOVE"

"2 OF AMERIKKAS MOST WANTED"
TO "WHATS YOUR PHONE NUMBER"

YOU nikkaS LOOK STUPID WITH THE HATE.

LETS TURN PAC INTO JADAKISS.
:devil:
:evil:

I'm done wit these nikkas man.

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
I'm done wit these nikkas man.

THESE nikkaS LITERALLY RECREATED NEW MEANINGS OF FLOW
JUST TO PUSH AN AGENDA.

:mjlol:LIKE IF YOU SPEED UP THE "TEMPO"
TO "BRENDAS GOT A BABY"
AND PASTE IT ON THE "2 OF AMERIKKKAS MOST WANTED"
INSTRUMENTAL ITS NOT GONNA BE ALL OVER THE fukkING PLACE.

ITS MORE THAN TEMPO...
ITS FLOW.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
Pac had the same flow on those songs, delivery changed based on the tempo of the song but they weren't very different.

Pac didn't do double time, he didn't do syllable switching, shadow boxing, none of that. Pac had a standard flow and delivery.
Pac didnt do double time or none of that? Really? I mean u don't even gotta go further than his FIRST ALBUM to find examples of that. Lol

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
Only thing that changed is that he lost a step. Time to put up or shut up. This should be easy,if there are definitely different versions of Nas.
The nerve of you to act like these different versions of Nas is obvious,when you can't manage to see how much Pac switched up:mjlol:
The fact you can find Nas's,but when it comes to Pac your acting like its "Wheres Waldo" is suspect.
Nas was def different between Illmatic and IWW. And he didnt regress he actually got SHARPER lyrically on IWW.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
THESE nikkaS LITERALLY RECREATED NEW MEANINGS OF FLOW
JUST TO PUSH AN AGENDA.

:mjlol:LIKE IF YOU SPEED UP THE "TEMPO"
TO "BRENDAS GOT A BABY"
AND PASTE IT ON THE "2 OF AMERIKKKAS MOST WANTED"
INSTRUMENTAL ITS NOT GONNA BE ALL OVER THE fukkING PLACE.

ITS MORE THAN TEMPO...
ITS FLOW.

nikkas is lying. It Pac is an example of a one dimensional rapper in ANY facet than 98% of our hip hop legends are one dimensional.

Homeboy Runny-Ray

From Around The Way
Daps
Reppin
Classic Niccas

BE SMART SON. you posting this whiney ass video like youre proving something.

they didn't say anything that the other poster was claiming on the previous page. nothing in here about knoccout & dresta trying to join them. so im trying to figure out why you posted this bullchit.

and these dudes are just talking a bunch of chit on camera with no merit. and they ended up getting chased off the video set by knockout, dresta & them. especially nate dogg whose tough tony on here, but turned into usain bolt when he realized he was about to get worked by dresta.

outside of the "f*ck eazy" thing, they didn't say anything that knoccout didn't say on vladtv. if they got put on by death row, they would've been dissin ruthless instead. and the same thing goes for dogg pound. if they signed to ruthless, they would've been dissin death row. DPG was just mad that karma came back to bite them twice as hard.

and again, they didn't say anything on here that the other poster claimed.

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
Pac didnt do double time or none of that? Really? I mean u don't even gotta go further than his FIRST ALBUM to find examples of that. Lol

Already posted. That isn't double time flow. He sped up his flow in the song.

Like I said, Pac never focused on being some technically proficient rapper that mastered every style of rapping so I don't see why it matters.

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
nikkas is lying. It Pac is an example of a one dimensional rapper in ANY facet than 98% of our hip hop legends are one dimensional.
A lot of them are though.You can always find a song here and there but for the most part the average rapper isn't on some KRS-One or Jay-Z shyt.

Homeboy Runny-Ray

From Around The Way
Daps
Reppin
Classic Niccas
Only thing that changed is that he lost a step. Time to put up or shut up. This should be easy,if there are definitely different versions of Nas.
The nerve of you to act like these different versions of Nas is obvious,when you can't manage to see how much Pac switched up:mjlol:
The fact you can find Nas's,but when it comes to Pac your acting like its "Wheres Waldo" is suspect.

nas spit different on each of his 1st 3 releases.

and I don't know why youre running the biased angle, seeing how I very much dislike nas in hindsight, while 2pac is one of my all-time favorite rappers.

if there was any bias on my end, it would be the other way around.

Benefited

Banned
Daps
Nas was def different between Illmatic and IWW. And he didnt regress he actually got SHARPER lyrically on IWW.

I dont sée the difference,same voice,delivery,flow.If Pac is the same,Nas is definitley the same and one dimensional

Benefited

Banned
Daps
@Homeboy Runny-Ray just show me,all the times you replied you could have named the songs or posted. People have posted plenty of Pac records and you are rejecting them all.So i wanna see these vast differences in Nas that make you acknowledge him as not being one dimensional,while Pac is:popcorn:.

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO

I dont sée the difference,same voice,delivery,flow.If Pac is the same,Nas is definitley the same and one dimensional

HES RIGHT
USING THE NEW LOGIC IN THIS THREAD.

NAS USED THE FLOW ON ILL & IWW

HE JUST SWITCHED THE TEMPO.