B.G. Is the most gangster rapper...

Homeboy Runny-Ray

From Around The Way
Daps
Reppin
Classic Niccas
i always was under the impression that juvenile was a real nikka but not a gangsta ass nikka.

a tru homeboy that prolly sold his lil chit on the low here-n-there and would make you respect his mind.

calling him your average dude from the hood would be an insult. i think 'your average dude in the streets' would be more fitting. i can feel the essence coming thru the speakers when i listen to him. hes what hip-hop is all about. yes.

Juvie is not a gangsta, he's just not a hoe ass nikka. Juvie was doing construction and roofing before he started rapping.

i remember him on mtv back in the day saying that when he got signed, he had a good job at the gas station.

db81

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't think u can judge if a rapper is a gangster unless u actually know them , and then who are U to judge? Are U a gangster? Just cuz a nikka had a job that don't make them not gangster and just cuz a nikka killed somebody that don't necessarily mean they are a gangster. If U can't vouch for the person Ur just fantasizing and that's kinda lame

Homeboy Runny-Ray

From Around The Way
Daps
Reppin
Classic Niccas
I don't think u can judge if a rapper is a gangster unless u actually know them , and then who are U to judge? Are U a gangster? Just cuz a nikka had a job that don't make them not gangster and just cuz a nikka killed somebody that don't necessarily mean they are a gangster. If U can't vouch for the person Ur just fantasizing and that's kinda lame

well-put.

:clap::clap:

blockboy504

LSU Tigers
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans/Dallas
wayne not at all, wayne was under baby and never in the streets, he moved out of holly grove before he was a teen, and lived in a good area, and baby who was already rich took him under his wing as his son after that, he never was in no streets or making moves

juvi i cant be sure about, but my people who from the magnolia told me he was never really out there like that, and was known for bounce music before cash money, juvi is kinda the regular NO nikka to me, not really out there but im sure he aint no hoe, heard he got checked by cmurder couple times and some big dogs had to get cmurder to not fukk him up

one thing for sure all of them have killers behind them ready to move, funny thing it be alot of the same people behind them, cause all of them basically grew up together
Son you don't even know what you talking about :russ:

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
nikkas tryna discredit Juvie like he is a square, I can't say how gangsta he is but I know people who fukked w/ him in the streets after the fame. He ain't no Square
Nobody said he lame, he a regular no nikka tho, he a cool ass nikka, my old heads really ran thru the nolia hard, and they say he wasn't out there like that

db81

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I been on Mac's block and it is General Taylor and Derbigny , right across Claiborne from the Magnolia. I'm pretty sure that's the 3rd ward.

db81

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
As far a Juvie, I didn't say he ain't regular, I know regular nikkas who killed nikkas. Just cuz U ain't a known head bussa or a drug lord it don't mean U just like a normal dude. There is a lot of room in between for part time hustlers, nikkas who hit licks, etc... It's not as black and white as y'all paint it in the streets. I ain't bout to be exposing nikkas but Juvie did shyt I guarantee most "regular" dudes didn't do. I ain't saying he's a gangster though

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
I been on Mac's block and it is General Taylor and Derbigny , right across Claiborne from the Magnolia. I'm pretty sure that's the 3rd ward.
Bra the 12 ward go all the way down till the parkway

When u leave the 13th and and cross Napoleon u in the 12

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
As far a Juvie, I didn't say he ain't regular, I know regular nikkas who killed nikkas. Just cuz U ain't a known head bussa or a drug lord it don't mean U just like a normal dude. There is a lot of room in between for part time hustlers, nikkas who hit licks, etc... It's not as black and white as y'all paint it in the streets. I ain't bout to be exposing nikkas but Juvie did shyt I guarantee most "regular" dudes didn't do. I ain't saying he's a gangster though
I did shyt most regular nikkaz wouldn't do, don't mean I was out there like that, if u from the city most likely u did a something

Im from uptown, where u from in the city