B.G. Is the most gangster rapper...

revan

All Star
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
I live in NO but I'm from BR, anyway there's been a lot of gangster rappers from here that were doing some wild wild shyt. These days kids trying to get put on are doing shyt in real life some guys would shy away from rapping about back then.

CoCKy GeNiuS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
juvi really not a gangsta rapper, he just spoke on real hood shyt, its a big difference from being a gangsta rapper and a nikka who rap on hood topics, juvi was always more motivational then gangsta
Juvie gave you N.O. through a social lense that made you see it as he tapped it. 400 Degrees is like a rapping motion picture. You just felt like one of them wild boys from down there after you listened to that in ya bedroom then left out the house.

B.G. gave you N.O. through a gangsta lense. The way he described how they moved, plotted, retaliated, and played for keeps made you think you had court side view. I remember at a high school party I socked a dude in his head who had been telling everybody what he was gon do to me when he saw me. When they played a B.G. song it honestly motivated me to do it.

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
U been posting DuckTales for years

:duck:

I usually skip right over your post homey.....

U not no New Orleans nikka like that.....

U repeat a lot of lies...
Ok. I’m verified by many on this site. Have even linked with others and my face is all over this site. I’m from the 13, went to Wilson, green and fortier :yeshrug:nikkaz just be saying dumb shyt and I don’t let it slide

talking bout Wayne was in the streets. Wayne was a baby in holly grove and baby bird take him after that.

bg never was never who he portrayed even tho he was from the hood and out on for it.

Now where you from? I see the 7th ward. I lived in the 7th ward past 8 years

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
Juvie gave you N.O. through a social lense that made you see it as he tapped it. 400 Degrees is like a rapping motion picture. You just felt like one of them wild boys from down there after you listened to that in ya bedroom then left out the house.

B.G. gave you N.O. through a gangsta lense. The way he described how they moved, plotted, retaliated, and played for keeps made you think you had court side view. I remember at a high school party I socked a dude in his head who had been telling everybody what he was gon do to me when he saw me. When they played a B.G. song it honestly motivated me to do it.
Pretty much this. Juvi wasn’t a hoe. But I never got gangsta rapper. He was more then that

CoCKy GeNiuS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
nikkas tryna discredit Juvie like he is a square, I can't say how gangsta he is but I know people who fukked w/ him in the streets after the fame. He ain't no Square
I never ever sensed Juvie as a square. To me he is a hood philosopher. He gives you game on how things are ran and he sees shyt before it comes. Just listen to his verses.

Ripp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
when i say they all basically grew up around the same area im being 100% serious

the 13th ward(bg and baby hood)
the 12th ward(mistakal and mac hood)
magnolia( slim, juvi, turk hood)
Calliope(cmurder, P)

are all in a 5-7 minute range from each other

the 17th(where wayne, fiend from) is atmost 10-15 mintues out of this area

That puts things in perspective on how big NYC is... thats like QB (Nas, Mobb Deep and their affiliates, mega, lake, nature and the rest of them nikkas)

Then add on the rest of the rappers in Queens.

CoCKy GeNiuS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yes it’s like considering nas on illmatic a gangster rapper
Honestly in my opinion Juvie 400 Degreez is the down south Illmatic and vice versa.

Two albums that truly make me feel like I'm there as I listen. Illmatic gives me that gloomy NYC hood early 90s fall-winter feel. 400 Degreez gives me a spring/summer N.O. projects feel where it's some type of shyt going down every day n night.

KING WILL

Superstar
Daps
Juvie is not a gangsta, he's just not a hoe ass nikka. Juvie was doing construction and roofing before he started rapping.

Yea, I remember reading in the XXL back in 99-00 that Juvi had a job making real good money before rap.

That dont mean, he wouldnt handle business.