B.G. Is the most gangster rapper...

@ReallyReal

504 Soulja
Daps
Reppin
7th Ward Mind Frame
Ok. I’m verified by many on this site. Have even linked with others and my face is all over this site. I’m from the 13, went to Wilson, green and fortier :yeshrug:nikkaz just be saying dumb shyt and I don’t let it slide

talking bout Wayne was in the streets. Wayne was a baby in holly grove and baby bird take him after that.

bg never was never who he portrayed even tho he was from the hood and out on for it.

Now where you from? I see the 7th ward. I lived in the 7th ward past 8 years

Clearly I'm from the 7 the ward........

But it doesn't negate the fact u spew all ducks tales homey......

U are......what u are.......u are invested a lot in the coli.....u are a dedicated poster.....u put a lot time on this board homey..... Still don't negate the facts....
U be spitting ducking tales homey.....

This has been going on for years.......
I never address u directly, cuz like I said I always write your post off.....u never know what u talking about......and run with false truths more than a little.......

I can't dispute whether u from the city or not.......but I know for a fact.....u not a nikka who was in the streets......
If u from the city....u know what I mean by in them streets.....

A big difference......From a nikka who was in them streets ......and nikka who heard about street shyt on the internet.....

Basically u be sounding like a police.....who get they info from informants........it sound right but it court it ain't Gon hold up to the truth.....

It's way more lies being told rather the actually truth......it's not even on no gangsta shyt......it's just misinformation being repeated and repeated ......

Particularly on this board about my city.....

I can only speak on my city......

Like chi town nikkas can speak on chi town......but not all chi town nikkas can speak on O Block......

That's the difference with us......u be speaking like u was on it like that.....or u was in it like that.....but u only repeating shyt that's on the internet.......it takes 20 years for the internet to get the truth.....
Cuz nikkas just be posting lies so they look cool......or seem like they know what happened or they knew what really happened......and it be all lies.....

I got time.....

I been letting u live for years...
Believe that....

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
Clearly I'm from the 7 the ward........

But it doesn't negate the fact u spew all ducks tales homey......

U are......what u are.......u are invested a lot in the coli.....u are a dedicated poster.....u put a lot time on this board homey..... Still don't negate the facts....
U be spitting ducking tales homey.....

This has been going on for years.......
I never address u directly, cuz like I said I always write your post off.....u never know what u talking about......and run with false truths more than a little.......

I can't dispute whether u from the city or not.......but I know for a fact.....u not a nikka who was in the streets......
If u from the city....u know what I mean by in them streets.....

A big difference......From a nikka who was in them streets ......and nikka who heard about street shyt on the internet.....

Basically u be sounding like a police.....who get they info from informants........it sound right but it court it ain't Gon hold up to the truth.....

It's way more lies being told rather the actually truth......it's not even on no gangsta shyt......it's just misinformation being repeated and repeated ......

Particularly on this board about my city.....

I can only speak on my city......

Like chi town nikkas can speak on chi town......but not all chi town nikkas can speak on O Block......

That's the difference with us......u be speaking like u was on it like that.....or u was in it like that.....but u only repeating shyt that's on the internet.......it takes 20 years for the internet to get the truth.....
Cuz nikkas just be posting lies so they look cool......or seem like they know what happened or they knew what really happened......and it be all lies.....

I got time.....

I been letting u live for years...
Believe that....
I’m from these areas again and ran with these nikkaz. My face card on this site and nikkaz. I never hid nothing or spoke ducktales on shyt. Speak about shyt where I’m lying? If I didn’t know about someone I didn’t speak on it.

For instance vl Mike, I didn’t know homie. He was from vl as a youngin, that was before my time, he didn’t hang back there really as adult.

but to bg I was raised on the blocks he hung around all the time. Hung with him and was tight with nikkaz that held him down in the streets. nikka who he went to jail with was my child hood friend and I pretty much took care of him while he was in jail while he took bg charges.

the shyt I’m saying and been saying is what everyone from out hood know. Bg is from the hood, but he wasnt hurting no one. he was a rapper at young age, he hung around the hood even as a famous rapper so that’s definitely something you can give credit

but yea again speak on it. Let’s hear it. Where I’m lying at or some speaking false shyt.

you been letting me live….on a Internet forum? :russ: Seem like you invested brotha. Yea I post on this board, mainly bout music, New Orleans topics is like 1% of that shyt. It’s on you if you wanna lurk on this site for 10 years and don’t post. I post when I feel like it and bout shyt I know

@ReallyReal

504 Soulja
Daps
Reppin
7th Ward Mind Frame
Son......

Take some time

And just read every post u made in this thread.......

Only the post u made......

shyt not adding up.....

None of it.....

U got 504 tagged in yo username..
And have had that name for a while...

So naturally I thought u was a 504 nikka...
After years of reading u post DuckTales about New Orleans.....I always over looked your post.....cuz this your thing...u be running in that lane like
U speak for New Orleans....and have always spoke for New Orleans like u street nikka.......but I always looked past your ducktales.....cuz every post has a round about way of u saying.....

U actually don't know...... Everytime!!!!
Nikka u never know anything about nothing......

It didn't really bother me.....it was always like why this dude know so much....but his info is always off......u always have something to say...but it never add up....
Just read your post......

U from the 13th but don't know if VL official......

U hang with the nikkas who held BG down......but BG ain't built like that....

U was on the block when Baby came with Kimora.....Gillie was out there....and BG was calling Baby a hoe .....

Your people out the nolia told u Juvie wasn't no street nikka like that.....

U got this fake ass top 5 gangsta list....
Of all dead nikkas.....shyt don't make sense.........

Like I said I been letting live and run in your little lane cuz u put a lot of time on this board perpetuating lies homey.....

This is what u do.....u be side-jeffing
And fronting like u knowing what's going on..... Man cut it out.......

C Murder checked Juvie and the big dogs had to step in......:stopitslime:

Cuz yo people told you.....

Yea your people should tell u it's okay to not speak on everything.....

U got a story or u know about what happened at every false rumor flying over these boards pertaining to New Orleans.....

That's how I know u don't know what u talking about......

U always have something to say........about something

Oh yeah.....u was on the block when BG found out VL got killed and all this and all that...

DuckTales

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
Son......

Take some time

And just read every post u made in this thread.......

Only the post u made......

shyt not adding up.....

None of it.....

U got 504 tagged in yo username..
And have had that name for a while...

So naturally I thought u was a 504 nikka...
After years of reading u post DuckTales about New Orleans.....I always over looked your post.....cuz this your thing...u be running in that lane like
U speak for New Orleans....and have always spoke for New Orleans like u street nikka.......but I always looked past your ducktales.....cuz every post has a round about way of u saying.....

U actually don't know...... Everytime!!!!
Nikka u never know anything about nothing......

It didn't really bother me.....it was always like why this dude know so much....but his info is always off......u always have something to say...but it never add up....
Just read your post......

U from the 13th but don't know if VL official......

U hang with the nikkas who held BG down......but BG ain't built like that....

U was on the block when Baby came with Kimora.....Gillie was out there....and BG was calling Baby a hoe .....

Your people out the nolia told u Juvie wasn't no street nikka like that.....

U got this fake ass top 5 gangsta list....
Of all dead nikkas.....shyt don't make sense.........

Like I said I been letting live and run in your little lane cuz u put a lot of time on this board perpetuating lies homey.....

This is what u do.....u be side-jeffing
And fronting like u knowing what's going on..... Man cut it out.......

C Murder checked Juvie and the big dogs had to step in......:stopitslime:

Cuz yo people told you.....

Yea your people should tell u it's okay to not speak on everything.....

U got a story or u know about what happened at every false rumor flying over these boards pertaining to New Orleans.....

That's how I know u don't know what u talking about......

U always have something to say........about something

Oh yeah.....u was on the block when BG found out VL got killed and all this and all that...

DuckTales

I mean I’m 31. These nikkaz who we talking bout was running the streets when I was kids. Obviously I can’t concrete speak on it.

again I can confirm shyt. Out vl Mike outside of him running with some nikkas who had a lot break off dope before he started rapping

I literally never saw him until he started rapping, word I got from him was he grew up around there and was official but moved from around a lot in life thru different hoods

and yea nikka, the same nikkaz who on the videos with Mike shytting on bg was the same nikkaz who held bg down. They was down bad for switching up on him like that, hated that shyt cause it almost cause sides to be taken

and yea I was on the block when bird shoot the video on corner of valence in magnolia and he was beef with geezy over the money and bg was cross the street and didn’t do shyt but call him a hoe and went got in his car and speed off. I remember it like it was yesterday cause I was in 9th grade in fortier and we heard of about the video shoot and he headed there right after school

2 of my big brothers(blood brothers) doonie boys out the magnolia and they told me c murder use to try and pull up on juvie st clubs and other events and nikkaz who held juvie would have to step in and stop it

I’m from uptown. You from the 7th ward. I’m sure if nikkaz was talking bout shyt in the Benard or some shyt in the 6th ward you would be able to shed light.

I use to be in the B also. My lil cousin from back there got killed some years back. Lil Al

and yea that top 5 was official, slim and bg Derrick was nuts and moving around like they was known rappers.

Birdman and slim was millionaires off the streets

c murder was nuts and didn’t care bout shyt

look feel how you feel. But yea I never dissed juvi, saying he wasn’t a gangster rapper was a compliment imo. I was saying he’s more. He’s a motivational rapper that makes you wanna get outta that shyt

And to the street part, homie I did what I needed to do in the streets, I wasn’t no king pin or the greatest killer, when I was outside I stood my ground on any situation and never ratted on no nikka or snaked a nikka

have a nice day dog, again if you fun false shyt in my posting call it out

@ReallyReal

504 Soulja
Daps
Reppin
7th Ward Mind Frame
I prolly should of just sent u small lil message.... To ya inbox type shyt...
Cuz Im not doubting u from the city...
I'm not saying u not certified.....
I'm not saying u didn't run with the people u ran with........

U said u 31.....I'm telling U now I'm 40

Am I super gangsta nikka running round the city....no...

Am I super dope dealer type nikka.....no

Am I some trigger happy nikka shooting up the city.......no

I'm a whole 7 the ward nikka....

But dog....it's a lot of lies getting legs and wings....

That's all I'm speaking bout....

It's a lot of lies floating around as far as
CMR and NL.......

That's all I'm saying......
Nikka can eat chicken without the BBQ sauce.......

The internet is turning nikkas into sauciers......

I'm like a master chef......
Im just not feeling the sauce nikka adding All over The food.....

A like sauce is cool......

But when nikka go putting sauce on the bread..... putting sauce on the veggies.... putting sauce all in the cold drink.....

It's a little too much sauce that's all I'm saying.......

U can cook King....

But the sauce a little off.....