B.G. Is the most gangster rapper...

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
Any nikka coming out the Nolia has some gangsta in them.:ufdup:

You don't know what Juve did:ld:
like i said bra, its a small city and he lived in a small project, its a city where everybody know everything but the police, currency doesnt, wayne doesnt, and countless others dong either, im from the city bra, new orleans nikkaz aint no worst than chi, ny, la, mia nikkaz, they both got cool nikkaz and wild nikkaz, only difference is no smaller so most know each other

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
B.G. my nikka but Soulja and C-Murder the most gangsta rappers that city ever produced, hell P gotta come before him too. B.G. that nikka tho, bet him and Soulja used to stay loaded knockin heads off shoulders for reasonable street fees.
bg and slim wasnt cool until after bg kicked the dope and left cash money, and by that time slim was fukking wit it either, neither of them nikkaz was killing a bunch of nikkaz, they was regular nikkaz who will handle they business

slim would rob nikkaz when he was on that shyt, bg didnt really do that, he still had money to support his habbit(i know this cause we from the same hood, and been around him a bunch of times)

DaveyDave

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Australia
There's tons of gangsta rappers..lol. At not thinking Juvie was a gangsta rapper..yes he was..he painted a straight picture with his lyrics on how New Orleans is,.ive never heard a rapper paint a picture of a hood like Juvie did..ever..

Who knows what B.G did..but my favorite line is..

It's true I took a few nikkas off the shelf/
God forgive me ..I got a grave yard underneath my belt/

But like I said..it's a over a 1000 real gangstas in hip hop throughout the years..you can't say one is more gangsta than the others..shyt..half the rappers in the bay are real gangstas
yeah Juvy tells hood/gangsta stories about the hood but is he a gangster rapper? i get the sense he's just a regular cat from the hood, more like Kendrick than 50.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
bg and slim wasnt cool until after bg kicked the dope and left cash money, and by that time slim was fukking wit it either, neither of them nikkaz was killing a bunch of nikkaz, they was regular nikkaz who will handle they business

slim would rob nikkaz when he was on that shyt, bg didnt really do that, he still had money to support his habbit(i know this cause we from the same hood, and been around him a bunch of times)

You don't say? I always heard different shyt from N.O. nikkaz. :yeshrug:

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
Did you even read the link? You couldn't possibly have read the link. The fact that you think it's unbelievable to be a petty runner tells me a lot about how you grew up. Suburban nikka trying to kick tales about shyt you don't even know.
nikka im not reading that big ass sea of ducktales, im telling from a nikka that know where he grew up and know him people and being from the same city, aint no nikka gon cosign wayne being on the streets like that, bg would never cosign on his most dope up days

lol at suburban, my nikka im from the exact same area all these dudes from, have been in every one of these dudes hoods, and chilled wit a bunch of them on muliple occasions

copy and paste the shyt u want me to read

but like i said dudes didnt do nothin like that, trust me or not , u buy that bullshyt u better keep a receipt

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
What about vl mike?
:blessed: my nikkaz, i hate how that shyt happened wit bg and bg had nothin to do wit that, i remember when he got killed, he was on the block that day talkin bout it and different shyt and bg came over there and was hurt damn near crying on some shyt, the dude who did got killed not long after tho :manny: the nikkaz was stupid cause he use to wear vl mike chain that he stole off him after he killed him, vl mike use to wear a 13th chain, and dude got the one took off and just had the 3 on it, he got caught slipping not to long after tho

only thing i really hated bout the vl mike shyt was how nikkaz from our hood was choosin sides like hoes, on videos dissing bg when to be honest vl mike was never really known to be off VL like that and bg is basically vl, but it is what it is, rip, i heard about him doing his thang tho, mostly in the nolia tho

observe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The Forest Where Hope Died
yeah Juvy tells hood/gangsta stories about the hood but is he a gangster rapper? i get the sense he's just a regular cat from the hood, more like Kendrick than 50.

fukk up outta here..I know what gangsta rap sounds like..Juve is telling stories and he's telling stories about himself doing gangsta shyt..hes promoting violence..his beats are gangsta..he's a gangsta rapper..he's more gangsta than 50,, nikkas wanna kill 50 while 50 fukks with the police..Juve aint that..he's not some hipster weirdo like Kendrick..nikkas fukk with Juve in all hoods.

:camby: