B.G. Is the most gangster rapper...

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
There's tons of gangsta rappers..lol. At not thinking Juvie was a gangsta rapper..yes he was..he painted a straight picture with his lyrics on how New Orleans is,.ive never heard a rapper paint a picture of a hood like Juvie did..ever..

Who knows what B.G did..but my favorite line is..

It's true I took a few nikkas off the shelf/
God forgive me ..I got a grave yard underneath my belt/

But like I said..it's a over a 1000 real gangstas in hip hop throughout the years..you can't say one is more gangsta than the others..shyt..half the rappers in the bay are real gangstas
juvi really not a gangsta rapper, he just spoke on real hood shyt, its a big difference from being a gangsta rapper and a nikka who rap on hood topics, juvi was always more motivational then gangsta

observe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The Forest Where Hope Died
juvi really not a gangsta rapper, he just spoke on real hood shyt, its a big difference from being a gangsta rapper and a nikka who rap on hood topics, juvi was always more motivational then gangsta

Juvie is a gangsta rapper..he's more gangsta than Cube or Ice T who are considered the GOAT gangsta rappers..

You don't have to be a killa to be a gangsta anyway..but if you don't think Juvie made gangsta rap music than you don't know hip hop

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
wayne not at all, wayne was under baby and never in the streets, he moved out of holly grove before he was a teen, and lived in a good area, and baby who was already rich took him under his wing as his son after that, he never was in no streets or making moves

This is false.

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
This is false.
:dwillhuh: o ok, whats the truth, wayne was really in the streets? wayne never even went to holly grove once he became a teen, cause he aint know them nikkaz, he use to go the magnolia with juvi and turk(b would hand the keys over, tell us not to go uptown and we went straight to the nolia......my hood was angry at me)

the east where he moved is not considered a good area by new orleans nikkaz?

wayne was never in the streets dog :manny: not saying its a bad thing, its just the truth

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
Juvie is a gangsta rapper..he's more gangsta than Cube or Ice T who are considered the GOAT gangsta rappers..

You don't have to be a killa to be a gangsta anyway..but if you don't think Juvie made gangsta rap music than you don't know hip hop

i wouldnt say he more gangster than any of them dudes, like i said my dudes who from the nolia said he was never like that, he was out there like that before rap or after, he was just a cool nikka, being a cool nikka is no knock on him tho

the only thing he ever was into was beating a bytch in his house up at a party he threw

he not afraid of embracing the city tho, he always out and about, and he owned a club

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
:dwillhuh: o ok, whats the truth, wayne was really in the streets? wayne never even went to holly grove once he became a teen, cause he aint know them nikkaz, he use to go the magnolia with juvi and turk(b would hand the keys over, tell us not to go uptown and we went straight to the nolia......my hood was angry at me)

the east where he moved is not considered a good area by new orleans nikkaz?

wayne was never in the streets dog :manny: not saying its a bad thing, its just the truth

Wayne was not with Cash Money from a 3 year period. He wasn't heavy in the streets but he was definitely a runner trying to hang in that element. I don't think he deserves to be in this thread but you definitely not up on what was really going on.

https://myspace.com/discover/trendi...ay-the-lost-tapes-exclusive-lil-wayne-qa-1999
https://myspace.com/discover/trendi...ayne-interview-from-the-eve-of-tha-carter-iii

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
B.G. my nikka but Soulja and C-Murder the most gangsta rappers that city ever produced, hell P gotta come before him too. B.G. that nikka tho, bet him and Soulja used to stay loaded knockin heads off shoulders for reasonable street fees.

LionofJudah

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL

observe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The Forest Where Hope Died
i wouldnt say he more gangster than any of them dudes, like i said my dudes who from the nolia said he was never like that, he was out there like that before rap or after, he was just a cool nikka, being a cool nikka is no knock on him tho

the only thing he ever was into was beating a bytch in his house up at a party he threw

he not afraid of embracing the city tho, he always out and about, and he owned a club

Any nikka coming out the Nolia has some gangsta in them.:ufdup:

You don't know what Juve did:ld:

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
Wayne was not with Cash Money from a 3 year period. He wasn't heavy in the streets but he was definitely a runner trying to hang in that element. I don't think he deserves to be in this thread but you definitely not up on what was really going on.

https://myspace.com/discover/trendi...ay-the-lost-tapes-exclusive-lil-wayne-qa-1999
https://myspace.com/discover/trendi...ayne-interview-from-the-eve-of-tha-carter-iii
:russ: this nikka will believe anything, dude has no set or hood to claim, where would he be a runner at, nikka really believed that shyt :wow: wayne a lil boy during that 3 year period on the honor roll and shyt, that was the only way he was allowed to rap again, and yes he was still wit cash money, but he was recording or anything like that, he still was around them

:russ::russ::russ::russ: dog ask any nikka from the city who really from the real parts of the city and they will tell u the real, stop it dude

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
:russ: this nikka will believe anything, dude has no set or hood to claim, where would he be a runner at, nikka really believed that shyt :wow: wayne a lil boy during that 3 year period on the honor roll and shyt, that was the only way he was allowed to rap again, and yes he was still wit cash money, but he was recording or anything like that, he still was around them

:russ::russ::russ::russ: dog ask any nikka from the city who really from the real parts of the city and they will tell u the real, stop it dude

Did you even read the link? You couldn't possibly have read the link. The fact that you think it's unbelievable to be a petty runner tells me a lot about how you grew up. Suburban nikka trying to kick tales about shyt you don't even know.