B.G. Is the most gangster rapper...

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
If Wayne's ain't from Hollygrove then how he shoot a video there :beli:
:wow: wayne can shoot a video in any hood, all he need is a permit, nikkaz aint gon do shyt while the police right there, plus nikkaz from hollygrove love wayne just cause he rep the 17th, but they all know he was never out there like that

baby shot a bunch of video in the 13th when he was beefing with bg, bg was out there as a matter a fact, he was sitting on the porch with 20 nikkaz, telling baby that he was a hoe, but he couldnt do shyt cause police is out there any way, i remember the nikka baby had kimora lee out there, that bytch was so bad, gillie was out there also

alpo

Dade County carol city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carol city
:blessed: my nikkaz, i hate how that shyt happened wit bg and bg had nothin to do wit that, i remember when he got killed, he was on the block that day talkin bout it and different shyt and bg came over there and was hurt damn near crying on some shyt, the dude who did got killed not long after tho :manny: the nikkaz was stupid cause he use to wear vl mike chain that he stole off him after he killed him, vl mike use to wear a 13th chain, and dude got the one took off and just had the 3 on it, he got caught slipping not to long after tho

only thing i really hated bout the vl mike shyt was how nikkaz from our hood was choosin sides like hoes, on videos dissing bg when to be honest vl mike was never really known to be off VL like that and bg is basically vl, but it is what it is, rip, i heard about him doing his thang tho, mostly in the nolia tho
so is it true that vl caught a lot of bodies?

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
so is it true that vl caught a lot of bodies?
i cant really say, none of my people knew of him like that on some real shyt, but before running wit bg he ran with some major nikkaz in the city who had major coke, and he ran with soulja slim heavy, people just say he was heavy in the streets, i wouldnt be surprised

db81

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
nikkas tryna discredit Juvie like he is a square, I can't say how gangsta he is but I know people who fukked w/ him in the streets after the fame. He ain't no Square

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
Ay 504, my cuz from new orleans said slim and baby were doing business with some new orleans mob boss back in the 80s and that one of the mansions they owned was from the mob. I looked up the mob boss back when he told me and it was a real dude so idk. i forgot his name tho

Homeboy Runny-Ray

From Around The Way
Daps
Reppin
Classic Niccas
na he not, he not even top 5 in new orleans

soulja slim
lil derrick
master p
baby and slim
c murder
yellow boy

just to name a few

all was wilder in the streets, he realer than most rappers cause that most of them faking they life, just off the strength of being from new orleans aint no way u gon be a fake gangsta rapper, cause the city is to small and everybody know each other, all the major rappers that was from uptown(most all of them) knew each other long before they blew up

whats the skinny on the bul mr marcello?

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
lol, the type of N.O. tales I've heard make that shyt sound like the wild west. I always figured some was exaggerations and others was real shyt.
that the shyt that comes with livin in a small city that doesn't have an nypd size/funded police force

and lmao @ nikkas sayin juvie had no gangsta in him, only on the internet do nikkas have to get CAUGHT and catch a charge to be believable :snoop:

Homeboy Runny-Ray

From Around The Way
Daps
Reppin
Classic Niccas
:russ: At Juvie being a motivational speaker..

@Raymond Burrr

he is tho.

juvi's music always made me want to get up and make a mark in the world.:laugh:

as for the argument, yes, he does file under the gangsta rap category, but hes more of a street rapper than say a gangster rapper. but most people dont make those distinctions, so it all files under gangsta rap at the end of the day.

yeah Juvy tells hood/gangsta stories about the hood but is he a gangster rapper? i get the sense he's just a regular cat from the hood, more like Kendrick than 50.

kendrick lamar?

come on dog. stop that. lol.