The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Yes I am.

But this year we should try and iron out your theological and political differences with Islam and naybe try and seperate them a little.
Theres nothing for us to agree on except that religious moderates like yourself, no matter the political circumstances of predominately muslim countries, want more credit for not taking your faith as seriously as more hard-lined muslims.

And frankly, I can't fully respect the ideas that theists hold in that theres no nice way to tell someone that on the topic of specific theological claims, they're fukking delusional, at best.

KravenMorehead™

Barrel Brothers.®
Daps
Reppin
NoVA
You're trolling very slickly here. That is not why the slaves were not allowed to read and write..........They were not taught how to read and write and made to speak English AND Taught Christianity in order to subdue communication between the slaves and enhance Obedience. We had our own dialect and faith, which is what helped us communicate. Did you not know that slave mothers and their children were separated from each other not just because, but because late at night the slave mothers were caught teaching their children our language from back home and our beliefs and traditions, so they would kill or separate them. It was all part of the "conditioning", to continue the cycle of slave obedience...now fast forward till today.the same exact thing is happening.:sas2:

The slave masters knew we would try and communicate to try and rebel. They knew the type slaves they were getting, were from warrior tribes who would resist at any moment, so they had to strip your language and teach us a form of "Christ" that is "loving", which "softens" the heart....OF A WARRIOR, which is exactly what it did, before long all the slaves were waiting on "Jesus" therefore the amount of resistance was subdued and slaves conditioned to OBEY either by WILL or FORCE, just as you see today.......IN RELIGION..

:stopitslime:

Mac Brown

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-town
Actually,,, I agree with what she says 100%

Not that Christianity is inherently bad, but it was used as a tool to brainwash and control black slaves to worship white likenesses.

Also I never bought the idea that Christianity originated in Africa. that wasn't Christianity, but just a similar belief that our ancestors had. Christianity is a b*stardized version of that. But not the same.

I don't care what any one else says, we have to get rid/let go of black folks modern worship of "jeebus" and modern Christianity in order to progress.

On the low, white folks been let that shyt go a long time ago. (not that what white folks do really matters, but this is one thing I think they got right)

Lil Gangsta

Toronto Driftwood Crip
Daps
Reppin
Blue Flag
She stay spewing some smart dumb non sense. Trinidad need to come collect her ass. :camby:
Shes full African American unlike yoself u dumbass

And who r u, Captain Save Black Americans? :mjlol:

Always poppin up when someone "criticizes AAs" tlmbout "leave AAs alone :damn: :mjcry:"

FOH
:camby:

Lil Gangsta

Toronto Driftwood Crip
Daps
Reppin
Blue Flag
Blacks had our own religions, INCLUDING Christianity, for her to resort to the tired narrative of the slaves being forced into Christianity as if that's their first and only introduction to it is a fukkin fallacy. Like I said, she need to go comment on voodun and santeria and shyt since she's Carribean. She has no business talking down on Black Americans; the church was and still is the corner store of the black community (whether that's a good or bad thing is an entirely different thing).
Goddamn u rly stupid aint u

Christianity is practiced in the Carribean(the biggest religion if im not wrong :lupe:) and the slaves brut over werent Christians

And wut do u mean its a different thing whether its bad or not that Church is a major part off AA culture :dahell: nah its an intrinsic part of the discussion and WAS used as a brainwashing tool during slavery

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
Well she didn't say anything that was false :sas2:. Christianity wasn't our true religion anyway. That was forced on us by our slave masters.
Someone teach this man about his history.
Blacks had our own religions, INCLUDING Christianity, for her to resort to the tired narrative of the slaves being forced into Christianity as if that's their first and only introduction to it is a fukkin fallacy. Like I said, she need to go comment on voodun and santeria and shyt since she's Carribean. She has no business talking down on Black Americans; the church was and still is the corner store of the black community (whether that's a good or bad thing is an entirely different thing).
Nevermind
They never called it Christianity or Islam...........Please stop......The spirituality was similar, but never had a name to it, and they never worshipped a an actual HUMAN being as some sort of GOD.......

You Christian zealots are really annoying...........
But Christianity didn't make Jesus into God until much later. There was a lot of fighting in early christian sects about what the religion's actual belief system.

Midrash

All Star
Daps
Azalea doesn't like the concept of God/religion because she wants to be guilt free when sucking all of that white dikk. She's doesn't have an objective viewpoint. All that CAC nut crusted in her eyes have blinded her to the truth.
birdman.png

Christianity came to Africa in the middle of the 1st century actually. The christian religion of the middle ages which was more imperialistic was vastly different than the early christianity that spread throughout Africa before the muslims put an end to all of that in the 6th century. A few of the disciples went to Africa after Jesus died as one of the places to spread the gospel.

I can't believe she is willing to getting on her knees for old white men not not for her lord and savior. Tragic...:mjcry: