Azealia Banks Roasts Christianity

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps
Jesus isn't white and if you don't repent, meaning completely turn away, you won't be forgiven.

Bible was already in Africa before whites got a hold of it.

When you make someone up, or greatly exaggerate who they were, you can say they're whatever color you want..

That avatar of yours is quite fitting, because that planet can be replaced with the minds of all the people it gotten a hold of. It fits right in the palm of some child molesting cac's hand.:heh:

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
AITheAnswerAI said:
When you make someone up, or greatly exaggerate who they were, you can say they're whatever color you want..

It's 2015. That's a stupid criticism from the 19th Century.....

51lBq4Ulq3L._SY344_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

ReturnOfJudah

Veteran
Daps
:manny:

The way some of these posters act as if it came about during the slave trade.

The only history those types know is oral history. They are too lazy to read a book and see what actually was documented throughout history. They might learn a thing of two.

West/Central African that were enslaved (to the Americas) were exposed to Christianity from the Europeans.:manny:

You mean the hellenized version of Christianity (1st day worship/Sunday, not sabbath worship, eating pork, Christmas/Easter pagan holidays etc). None of that is in the bible and apart of the christianity in the bible)

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
It's 2015. That's a stupid criticism from the 19th Century.....

51lBq4Ulq3L._SY344_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg
Even if your profit (:troll:) did exist, then it doesn't mean he was therefore:
1. the son of god
2. the son of the christian god in the christian tradition
3. that it validates your specific theistic claims about the nature of the universe
etc.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Jesus isn't white and if you don't repent, meaning completely turn away, you won't be forgiven.

Bible was already in Africa before whites got a hold of it.
hold up.

Is this fukker THREATENING me? :pachaha:

Man go shyt your prepubescent ass down with that fukkshyt :pacspit:

Yagirlcheatinonus

Icon Poster
Daps
Reppin
NULL
West/Central African that were enslaved (to the Americas) were exposed to Christianity from the Europeans.:manny:
Explain how they sung negro spiritual about God,Moses etc
Explain why alot of so called africans have the name yah as a suffix? ie Jeremiah, Nehemiah etc

KOohbt

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's interesting to see someone famous become conscious right in front of us. When I did I wanted to let everyone know everything I knew. It's cool she's doing that.

3rdWorld

Veteran
Daps
It's interesting to see someone famous become conscious right in front of us. When I did I wanted to let everyone know everything I knew. It's cool she's doing that.

She has to become 'conscious' to defeat her nemesis..

BillBanneker

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Explain how they sung negro spiritual about God,Moses etc
Explain why alot of so called africans have the name yah as a suffix? ie Jeremiah, Nehemiah etc

Are you really asking how African slaves exposed to Christianity by Europeans sung work songs about Moses and named their kids after bible figures?:why:

Yagirlcheatinonus

Icon Poster
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Are you really asking how African slaves exposed to Christianity by Europeans sung work songs about Moses and named their kids after bible figures?:why:
You can't answer it. During slavery they didn't want us singing or any of that. Kumbaya my Lord meaning come by here yah. Many scholars thought the song originated in Angola but actually from the Gullah? Where part of Africa is Angola?:leon: Where did the gullah people come from again? :ufdup:

BillBanneker

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You can't answer it. During slavery they didn't want us singing or any of that. Kumbaya my Lord meaning come by here yah. Many scholars thought the song originated in Angola but actually from the Gullah? Where part of Africa is Angola?:leon: Where did the gullah people come from again? :ufdup:

I suggest you look up the history of the history of the Kongo Kingdom and their relationship with the Portuguese. :sas1:

Yagirlcheatinonus

Icon Poster
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I suggest you look up the history of the history of the Kongo Kingdom and their relationship with the Portuguese. :sas1:
:beli: The Portuguese shipped slaves to S America not S Carolina GA and FL where the Gullah people are again how do they know these spirituals? Don't ignore the question