Azealia Banks Roasts Christianity

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
The fact you think your people Are so eaily brainwashed is the deeper level of brainwashing.

Question: were black people brainwashed to believe in and worship a blonde haired and blue eyed Jesus?

Question: were slaves psychologically made to believe that they were supposed to endure mistreatment, brutal acts committed against them, but the ultimate reatd for all of that was to go to heaven?

Was christianity used as propaganda to control and manipulate slaves?

the cac mamba

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
'White' people keep telling you that religion is useless/bad when, in reality, it is our most powerful weapon against them.
deandreohmy.gif

Gravity

Banned
Daps
No the question begs as to why no other negro tap dancers have spit the type of shyt she spittin before. Tupac was as close as it gets and you see what happened. She out here not givin a fck breh and she a young Black woman......You not going to get this chance again.........yall fck it up all you want to, trying to ostracize this girl who trying to open eyes, then when there's no VOICE whatsoever, yall come with questions as to Why? No matter where its coming from, twitter or a fckin blog.....listen to it and grasp where she coming from. Her personal life she will have to straighten up on her own, but her words need no STRAIGHTENING....:mjpls:
Don't me let stop you from doing cartwheels and all that over her fake pro-black social media talk game. Just don't fault others for not doing the same. I'm simply not impressed or convinced. She hasn't said anything that hasn't been said before and because of some past actions(claiming old white men are her type, shouting out someone like riff raff) there's serious questions about her authenticity on the subject. I don't think that she's truly pro-black or that she really gives a fukk about the culture/community. She just seems to be using that as some kind of gimmick/angle. "She out here not giving a fukk" She's got nothing to lose or give a fukk about at this point. All publicity is good publicity for her. She's positioning herself as the anti-Iggy. You can't see that? BlCks have got to stop bending over as spreading for anyone who tells us things that we want to hear. We should only support those who are true to the shyt that they say.

raw613

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
602 via 410
Religion is basically a belief system or philosophy that can be either positive or negative, it really depends whose hands its in. Some use it for good, some use it to manipulate the masses. The threat though isn't any particular sect or scripture, but letting others dictate what you believe.

Medicate

Old School New School Need To Learn Though
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Don't me let stop you from doing cartwheels and all that over her fake pro-black social media talk game. Just don't fault others for not doing the same. I'm simply not impressed or convinced. She hasn't said anything that hasn't been said before and because of some past actions(claiming old white men are her type, shouting out someone like riff raff) there's serious questions about her authenticity on the subject. I don't think that she's truly pro-black or that she really gives a fukk about the culture/community. She just seems to be using that as some kind of gimmick/angle. "She out here not giving a fukk" She's got nothing to lose or give a fukk about at this point. All publicity is good publicity for her. She's positioning herself as the anti-Iggy. You can't see that? BlCks have got to stop bending over as spreading for anyone who tells us things that we want to hear. We should only support those who are true to the shyt that they say.

Yea I see the point, but I'm not ready to call this a sham. And imo some of the stuff she saying really has not been detailed as she saying it.

Plus her background tells me she been through a lot. This girl has been through drug abuse, her peeps dying, homeless on the streets, turning tricks. Just saying tho, we all could've said the same thing about Malcolm after he left prison. Remember Malcolm as a set up man, Pimp,drug dealer and fcked white bytches.......:manny:

Sometimes the "Message" comes from those "UNBELIEVABLE".....:sas2:

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Christianity was in Africa before the slave trade so how was it forced again?
Exactly, i think people mix up White people giving Blacks a Corrupted version of something they already knew with the actual concept of Christ being a slave religion. Same way people assume Pale Arabs gave the black man Islam as if the Black man isnt in these historical books.

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Question: were black people brainwashed to believe in and worship a blonde haired and blue eyed Jesus?

Question: were slaves psychologically made to believe that they were supposed to endure mistreatment, brutal acts committed against them, but the ultimate reatd for all of that was to go to heaven?

Was christianity used as propaganda to control and manipulate slaves?

You have the mindset that christianity somehow made us soft when that is not the case.

Gravity

Banned
Daps
Yea I see the point, but I'm not ready to call this a sham. And imo some of the stuff she saying really has not been detailed as she saying it.

Plus her background tells me she been through a lot. This girl has been through drug abuse, her peeps dying, homeless on the streets, turning tricks. Just saying tho, we all could've said the same thing about Malcolm after he left prison. Remember Malcolm as a set up man, Pimp,drug dealer and fcked white bytches.......:manny:

Sometimes the "Message" comes from those "UNBELIEVABLE".....:sas2:
:snoop: at the Malcolm comparison. Malcolm didn't become a respected leader until after years of putting in work, living the shyt that he was preaching. He didn't get respect just randomly yelling out a bunch of pro-black comments. Where's the evidence that she's living this pro-black shyt? Has she even stopped fukking older white men yet?:heh:We'll just have to wait and see on how real Banks is with this new pro-black outlook but I'm certainly not going to praise her like she's some revolutionary just because of a bunch of tweets. You're going a little too hard in her defense. Sorry, but I can't take you seriously when in one breath you're calling out Iggy for being a culture vulture then in the next breath you're shouting out riff raff. I don't take anyone who excuses blatant contradictions like that seriously either.