Azealia Banks Roasts Christianity

BillBanneker

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:beli: The Portuguese shipped slaves to S America not S Carolina GA and FL where the Gullah people are again how do they know these spirituals? Don't ignore the question

What is the question? They were exposed to Christianity from the Europeans. :skip:, unless you receipts proving otherwise they were performing them prior to euro influence. But if you had the evidence you would've posted it by now.:yeshrug:

Yagirlcheatinonus

Icon Poster
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What is the question? They were exposed to Christianity from the Europeans. :skip:, unless you receipts proving otherwise they were performing them prior to euro influence. But if you had the evidence you would've posted it by now.:yeshrug:
It was in N Africa since 1rst century so how did they expose them to something that was already around?

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
Napoleon said:
1. the son of god

Son of what?​

Napoleon said:
2. the son of the christian god in the christian tradition

Son of the christian what?​

Napoleon said:
3. that it validates your specific theistic claims about the nature of the universe
etc.

Depends on which claim THEY are referring to since I'm a non-theist whose only claim is that 'G-d' is a coherently meaningless term.

As it stands, science is pretty much saying one of their claims has some evidential support.........

quantum_enigma_cover_e2.png

A 'conscious' observer is necessary for the 'creation' of physical objects and the properties they entail.

:sas2:

Last edited:

Northern Son

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Blacks had our own religions, INCLUDING Christianity, for her to resort to the tired narrative of the slaves being forced into Christianity as if that's their first and only introduction to it is a fukkin fallacy. Like I said, she need to go comment on voodun and santeria and shyt since she's Carribean. She has no business talking down on Black Americans; the church was and still is the corner store of the black community (whether that's a good or bad thing is an entirely different thing).

She's 100% Black American per her own admission. I definitely agree with you btw. Ethiopians had Christianity before a lot of cacs did.

Last edited:

bnew

Veteran
Daps
AZEALIA BANKS @AZEALIABANKS · 6h 6 hours ago
Most black Americans are Christian because there grandparents were FORCED to become such.

I wonder if they even consider for a SECOND that before their ancestors came to the Americas that they may have believed in something ELSE.

I Wonder if most of the Black American Christians in the U.S know WHY they are Christian.

this doesn't get said or explored enough.