Azealia Banks Roasts Christianity

Medicate

Old School New School Need To Learn Though
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
@Dafunkdoc_Unlimited.........I studies and reads up, not just out my ass kin folk.....:mjpls:

I have everyone and read everyone.....What I gave you is the truth breh.........You need to do more reading and research breh, not PBS and google

The American Slave Trade by John R. Spears
From Slavery To Freedom by John Hope Franklin
How Europe Underdeveloped Africa by Walter Rodney
The Negro family In The United States by Edward Frazier
Anti Slavery by Dwight Lowell Dumond
Capitalism And Slavery by Eric Williams the Trinidadian....
Brazil Mixture Or Massacre: The Genocide Of A Black People by Abdias Do Nascimento
Miseducation Of The Negro by Carter G Woodson

:mjpls:

Wepa Man

Ramblings Of An Angry Old Man
Supporter
Daps
333.jpg

Gravity

Banned
Daps
What would be her hidden agenda? She already has been exposed as a ghetto gagger, yet she still spits shyt that not even Kanye West or JAY Z would say in public. You nikkas just sleep :what:
The question is does she spit this shyt to the older white men that that she sucks off or does she just save it for social media? You want to know what truly keeps black people sleep or enslaved? Not coming to the realization that the "dream" of equal integration into Amerikkkan(white) society is nothing but a fantasy that will never come true.

Medicate

Old School New School Need To Learn Though
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
The question is does she spit this shyt to the older white men that that she sucks off or does she just save it for social media? You want to know what truly keeps black people sleep or enslaved? Not coming to the realization that the "dream" of equal integration into Amerikkkan(white) society is nothing but a fantasy that will never come true.

No the question begs as to why no other negro tap dancers have spit the type of shyt she spittin before. Tupac was as close as it gets and you see what happened. She out here not givin a fck breh and she a young Black woman......You not going to get this chance again.........yall fck it up all you want to, trying to ostracize this girl who trying to open eyes, instead of protecting her from the wolves, then when there's no VOICE whatsoever, yall come with questions as to Why? No matter where its coming from, twitter or a fckin blog.....listen to it and grasp where she coming from. Her personal life she will have to straighten up on her own, but her words need no STRAIGHTENING....:mjpls:

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
Blacks had our own religions, INCLUDING Christianity, for her to resort to the tired narrative of the slaves being forced into Christianity as if that's their first and only introduction to it is a fukkin fallacy. Like I said, she need to go comment on voodun and santeria and shyt since she's Carribean. She has no business talking down on Black Americans; the church was and still is the corner store of the black community (whether that's a good or bad thing is an entirely different thing).

Was she factually incorrect?