Azealia Banks Roasts Christianity

Medicate

Old School New School Need To Learn Though
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Truth

This proves my earlier posts......Christianity today is just a recreated mask of our Traditional belief systems, except for its a very corrupted and false one, therefore it should not be followed.

Its like buying a refurbished product from a manufacturer. They will adlib to,alter it and polish it up, but it will break down time and again, because it is not real.

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
OG_StankBrefs said:
Dey didn't need to justify it because dey could JUST fukkIN DO IT...and get away wit it like dey've been doin for fukkin decades since dat Civil Rights era. What planet are you living on? :mindblown:

No, they couldn't 'just do it'. You seem to forget a little invention known as 'television' that broadcast the antics of the Government all over the world. No way in HELL would America be able to get away with widespread oppression with other Nations who would just invite us to travel there to escape it......like Cuba, Central/South America, and the Soviet Union.

Had we left America for another country, the United States' entire economy would collapse.

Word to Paul Robeson.

And, yes, you're stupid as FUKK.

:snooze:

Thsnnor

Believer in Jesus
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Jesus
Our ancestors talked with the prophets and the disciples themselves. If you don't accept that you are suppressing truth by your own free will.

Medicate

Old School New School Need To Learn Though
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Truth

Toe Jay Simpson

Searchin’
Daps
Reppin
Carmel City
What I want to know is, how does this type of talk help black folk as a whole? Mad nikkas come home from jail on this same tip and be right back committing crimes against theyre own people

Ok, so now you say Jesus is the root of your problems. How does that keep you out of jail? How does that keep you from having 6 kids dependent on the government? How does explaining this stop the buffoonery in black entertainment? I hear tons of reasons and explanations, but none of these smart dumb nikkas have a plan. What is Banks 10 year plan for bettering her community? Since she got all the answers. A twitter rant filled with profanity aint putting food on my table.

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Daps
Reppin
Medicate said:
:pachaha: You're a complete moron.....

adhom.jpg

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Daps
Reppin
Toe Jay Simpson said:
What I want to know is, how does this type of talk help black folk as a whole? Mad nikkas come home from jail on this same tip and be right back committing crimes against theyre own people

Ok, so now you say Jesus is the root of your problems. How does that keep you out of jail? How does that keep you from having 6 kids dependent on the government? How does explaining this stop the buffoonery in black entertainment? I hear tons of reasons and explanations, but none of these smart dumb nikkas have a plan. What is Banks 10 year plan for bettering her community? Since she got all the answers. A twitter rant filled with profanity aint putting food on my table.

NONE of these clowns have a plan since they're playing the game by the 'White' man's rules.

Doing EXACTLY what he wants them to do......
giphy.gif

OG_StankBrefs

Da Spice...
Daps
Reppin
Caladan
No, they couldn't 'just do it'. You seem to forget a little invention known as 'television' that broadcast the antics of the Government all over the world. No way in HELL would America be able to get away with widespread oppression with other Nations who would just invite us to travel there to escape it......like Cuba, Central/South America, and the Soviet Union.

Had we left America for another country, the United States' entire economy would collapse.

Word to Paul Robeson.

And, yes, you're stupid as FUKK.

:ohhh: So all da corruption, innocent black folks being murdered by police/otha authoritative figures & receiving no justice, discrimination, lop sided justice system, etc. has all stopped because of television? America doesn't get away wit any sort of widespread oppression of black folk now??!?! :krs:

nikka. :dead:

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps

People like her just like to talk about things that have been said for years.
all she has been doing is insulting people with her rants.

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Daps
Reppin
OG_StankBrefs said:
:ohhh: So all da corruption, innocent black folks being murdered by police/otha authoritative figures & receiving no justice, discrimination, lop sided justice system, etc. has all stopped because of television? America doesn't get away wit any sort of widespread oppression of black folk now??!?! :krs:

Can you go to ANY school you want? Can you live ANYWHERE you want? Can you shop in ANY store you want? Can you go to ANY hospital/library/post office you want? Can you get ANY job you qualify for? Can you vote?

My mother couldn't until 1965.

There is no 'widespread' oppression of 'Black' people in America anymore.

Welcome to 2015.

Last edited:

yardman

Mad movements!
Daps
Reppin
Whitehall
Nope. There were so called pagan religions, but Africans practiced the oldest and most ancient versions of Islam, Christianity, and Judaism. My mother is part of the Ethiopian Orthodox Christian church, which is one of the oldest Christian churches. Y'all need to get out that fukkin bubble.
How can spiritual systems that predate every aforementioned religion be a version of any of those religions. you mean Islam, Judaism and Chrisitianity are knock offs of AFRICAN spiritual systems.

OG_StankBrefs

Da Spice...
Daps
Reppin
Caladan
Can you go to ANY school you want? Can you live ANYWHERE you want? Can you shop in ANY store you want? Can you go to ANY hospital/library/post office you want? Can you get ANY job you qualify for? Can you vote?

My mother couldn't until 1965.

Discrimination =/= oppression.

Dumbass.

Actually you caint do a majority of what you listed without dealing wit some form of discrimination.

Lol you think just because we can walk into a cafe n eat now dat we are immune to somebody still spittin(metaphorically and literally) in our food because we look da way we do?

And yeah let's act like dere arent black folks being glossed ova for job opportunities and pushed to da side for white counterparts wit lesser credentials. Not accepted into certain clubs, communities, organizations, etc. without having to "tone down" or completely denounce their pride in our heritage. Dat neva happens because we got television now, right? :krs:

We really gon act like some brothas n sistas don't get treated differently in any of those settings for which you listed? Seriously? :aicmon:

Put da drank down, jabroni. :camby:

LV Koopa

Jester from Hell
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Negroe we would still be in slavery if it wasn't for their resort to colonization of the motherland. Marching our soles through the ground is not what stopped them from making us drink from "colored" fountains only...It was MONEY....They need us more than they tell you they do..........:mjpls: Which is why they LOVE MLK instead Prince Malcolm. X was on a movement that would destabilize and bring Amerikkka to justice. MLK was on Peace with Amerikkka, which means the powers could get more use out of us.........

This is also why the higher up whites behind the scenes in the government backed "Integration", because it brought more negroe LABOR into their capitalist machine....they had to grant these things in order to be able to suck our communities dry, along with the fact they had already built up their capitalist machine. They needed more LABOR, which means more "INTEGRATION" The cacs that run shyt behind the scenes could careless about their racist lower level brethren....

The main aim is for them to continue to use Black people as fodder and guinea pigs, but you all are so far in outer space, you don't recognize shyt when it is staring you in the face.

I bet that man knows about MLK day that schools throw around. Ask him what day X was born though :mjpls:

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Daps
Reppin
OG_StankBrefs said:
Actually you caint do a majority of what you listed without dealing wit some form of discrimination.

Bullshyt. YOU might not be able to and discrimination =/= oppression.

Discrimination can be negative, oppression ALWAYS is.

Pick up a dictionary and put the blunt down.​

Last edited: