Azealia Banks: Dates white men because "brothers are not into me"

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Why? Why are black women encouraged to settle for lesser men or men without power/assets/influence?
Because there aren't enough men with those 3 things to go around for all these sluts that are trying to cash out on the last few years of good p*ssy they have left.

New models bout to make you obsolete. Then what? Still thinking you deserve what a hotter goldigger is offering.

I think not baby

Are you comfortable being an additional wife?

Last edited:

Canon

Veteran
Daps
. Also note that most of the black women who post on this site do NOT throw the negative stereotypes of black men in their faces (despite being called bedwenches, h0, slvts, bytches, etc.)
:francis:you know you full of shyt with this one

Barnett114

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Because there aren't enough men with those 3 things to go around for all these sluts that are trying to cash out on the last few years of good p*ssy they have left.

New models bout to make yoibobsokete. Then what? Still thinking you deserve what a hotter goldigger is offering.

I think not baby

You're responding to the bytch that said this:

Also, marrying an "average" white guy who works hard and takes care of his wife/family is still a huge "win" in my book.

:laff:

GiGi

Slaying Bed Bucks™ since 1981
Daps
Reppin
SoCal and AZ
:yes:

New models bout to make yoibobsokete. Then what? Still thinking you deserve what a hotter goldigger is offering.

I think not baby

You mean that there aren't enough black men with those attributes to go around.

I have dated and had relationships with non-black men since high school so I will be just fine. :yes:

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
So what you're saying is, it pays to be a good woman.

:ohhh:

Maybe you should act like these asian women so you can start seeing dudes before 10pm

104732.gif

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
:yes:

You mean that there aren't enough black men with those attributes to go around.

I have dated and had relationships with non-black men since high school so I will be just fine. :yes:
I'm saying men in general. You are open to dating non black men.

How many affluent non black men are available to take the black man's leftovers.

Now imagine how many black women think like you. Women who are younger then you and look better then you and are more worth taking on as a trophy wife.

There aren't enough cac saviors open to dating women who in the eyes of their family are undesirable to go around.

You mine as well make it work with what you got.

When your grandchildren are completely white I guess your mission will be complete huh.

You play a risky game. That bedwench game is serious.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Yes, I would rather see black women marrying "average" white men who are good husbands than being alone or single (never married) moms.
Youd rather black women turn into white people then see a black woman alone with black babies.

We get it thank you.

GiGi

Daps
Reppin
SoCal and AZ
I'm saying men in general. You are open to dating non black men.

How many affluent non black men are available to take the black man's leftovers.

Now imagine how many black women think like you. Women who are younger then you and look better then you and are more worth taking on as a trophy wife.

There aren't enough cac saviors open to dating women who in the eyes of their family are undesirable to go around.

You mine as well make it work with what you got.

When your grandchildren are completely white I guess your mission will be complete huh.

You play a risky game. That bedwench game is serious.

Wow, based on the venom you spew, you really do have a great disdain for black women don't you?

Describing black women who are open to relationships with men of other races as "black men's leftovers"? I am not the black man's leftovers (never had a serious relationship/ or "relations" with a black man)

Its really sad that you are basically stating that black women are the bottom of the barrel and that we must simply take what we can get because we are worthless. And sadly, far too many black women agree with you and internalize the underhanded insult.

I have had relationships since high school. I have been embraced by the families of the (non-black) men in my life. I have vacationed with my boyfriend's family (on their dime) and been to family functions introduced as the girlfriend.

But I do find it interesting that men like yourself (with a non-black wife) try to discourage black women from doing EXACTLY what you have done which is find love and commitment with a partner who is best suited for them.

This may have worked on older black women (over 40+) but thank God that younger black women are waking up. We are going wherever love leads us and the scare tactics are no longer working.

Last edited:

GiGi

Daps
Reppin
SoCal and AZ
Youd rather black women turn into white people then see a black woman alone with black babies.

We get it thank you.

Yes. I would rather see black women married to and starting families with non-black men than to be single (never married) mothers by men who can not/will not commit to them alone and raising their children alone.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Wow, based on the venom you spew, you really do have a great disdain for black women don't you?

Describing black women who are open to relationships with men of other races as "black men's leftovers"? I am not the black man's leftovers (never had a serious relationship/ or "relations" with a black man)

Its really sad that you are basically stating that black women are the bottom of the barrel and that we must simply take what we can get because we are worthless. And sadly, far too many black women agree with you and internalize the underhanded insult.

I have had relationships since high school. I have been embraced by the families of the (non-black) men in my life. I have vacationed with my boyfriend's family (on their dime) and been to family functions introduced as the girlfriend.

But I do find it interesting that men like yourself (with a non-black wife) try to discourage black women from doing EXACTLY what you have done which is find love and commitment with a partner who is best suited for them.

So you're basically the epitome of a bedwench.

It's odd a woman that would rather be a white mans whore then a black man's wife would encourage blacl women to follow in her footsteps.

What do you have to show for your relationships besides a bump on your lip and some pictures on facebook

You only date non whites because being with an average cac with cold sores is better than whatever black man you can find in your small town.

Black women arent bottom of the barrel but women like you are which is why cacs have been skeeting in you throwing the surfs up sign on their iphones sending you home with a bottle of valtrex.

You aren't the model black woman any more then I'm the model black man. Just say you want to be white want your kids to be biracial and want your grandchildren to pass for white.

We understand. This thecoli. Bedwenches are very common here

GiGi

Daps
Reppin
SoCal and AZ
So you're basically the epitome of a bedwench.

It's odd a woman that would rather be a white mans whore then a black man's wife would encourage blacl women to follow in her footsteps.

What do you have to show for your relationships besides a bump on your lip and some pictures on facebook

You only date non whites because being with an average cac with cold sores is better than whatever black man you can find in your small town.

Black women arent bottom of the barrel but women like you are which is why cacs have been skeeting in you throwing the surfs up sign on their iphones sending you home with a bottle of valtrex.

You aren't the model black woman any more then I'm the model black man. Just say you want to be white want your kids to be biracial and want your grandchildren to pass for white.

We understand. This thecoli. Bedwenches are very common here

A black man (with a non-black wife) is insulting me and calling me a bedwench because I have a white boyfriend. Only on The Coli.

I go where loves leads me as did you. No need for the insults. I have not insulted or disrespected you once.

You stated in an earlier post that you wished to have a discussion but you really just wanted to hurl insults at me for not being a monolithic thinker.

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
So what you're saying is, it pays to be a good woman.

:ohhh:

Maybe you should act like these asian women so you can start seeing dudes before 10pm
What makes you think that I am seeing dudes after 10pm?
Lol at asian women being the cute submissive/obedient women that y'all think they are.