Azealia Banks: Dates white men because "brothers are not into me"

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
My wife done gave me so much money It's sickening bruh. She just told me how she diversified her investments and the dough she will be bringing in in the next 4 years :mjlol:

Silly :blessed:
every paag Ive gone out with has showered me with gifts. the only ones Ive countered gifts with were my ex fiance and my current gf. the other ones got that
2qcgm80.jpg

AntiVenom

Bedwench & Armchair Militant Killer
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I am going to let you have the last word.

Your posts are very bitter, mean spirited and hypocritical. I hope that you and your wife/family have a lovely life together.

I have a great man in my life as well and a I live a beautifully abundant life.

Shut up you bedwench, slut. No one asked your opinion you ignorant c00n bytch. :pacspit:

Data-Hawk

I have no strings on me.
Daps
Reppin
Oasis
Breh, I don't even know what point dude is trying to make. I posted a song off Cubes album that's dropping this year where he talks about corruption (including police corruption) and he's still talking bout "but he played a cop in a movie :damn:"

Lol @Gravity . Such an awful poster..

Gravity

Banned
Daps
I never said he said that in fact I went out of my way to say that WASN'T what he meant

I'll quote myself here :

You seemed to be implying that he was saying "fukk the police" simply because he hated police officers
I refuted that by saying that there's more to "fukk the police" than that.
"fukk the police" is very similar to "Cop Killer", in that it's not just about "Killing cops" but about
meeting a violent oppressive force with violence.
There was nothing to refute because I never made that dumb ass implication. You don't need to explain to me what "fukk tha police" was about.

Cube isn't worried about being accepted by "whites" as far as I know because he hasn't
gone out of his way to recant things he's said on record and when he writes his
movies they're largely about the "Black" experience.
Whether that's in a barbershop or on the streets of Los Angeles.
You don't know shyt though. Cube's actions have recanted things that he's said, positions that he's taken. I even posted a clear example. Dude made "burn Hollywood burn" only to become a Hollywood player part of the same machine that he wanted to burn down. That's a blatant contradiction. Most of his movies and roles have been real stereotypical too.

What ?
Do you any proof that Ice Cube is complacent with police brutality ?
No, I have proof that he plays cops in movies when he previously made songs saying fukk the police and about Hollywood being burnt down because of how it depicts blacks.

I find it hard to be believe that Ice Cube a man who fathered children with a black woman.
Openly associated with the Nation Of Islam and has as well as continues to write movies
with a largely black cast and has written many a song about being Black in
America would up and turn a blind eye to a very real situation which has yet
to dissipate.
Look, you can juggle dudes balls in your mouth like you're bein paid to be his internet publicist but my point remains. Cube sold out. Him marrying a black woman, having black kids, and putting blacks in his movies is all irrelevant. He still sold out. Death Certificate is one of my all time favorite albums. He's not the same Cube, and no he hasn't gotten older and wiser. He's gotten richer, complacent, and ultimately a perpetrator of the system. Take an honest look at those Friday movies. Nothing but stereotypes and buffoonery. Be honest with yourself about a movie like Are we there yet. Cube isn't the same cat that dissed Hammer telling him to be true to the game. He's become a version of what a Hammer was.
Uhhh, yeah it does. You say why doesn't he talk about "fukk the police anymore" and he has an album where he talks about not just police corruption but corruption in all walks of life.
The question was rhetorical. The answer is "no, that song doesn't refute what I said". You postif a song of Cube talking about "corruption in all walks of life" doesn't refute my point that dude's actions have contradicted what he once stood for and against.

And I don't understand the whole "he played a cop in a movie" as some indictment on him. He's an actor. And as an actor he plays roles. He's also played a barber and a dude living at his parents crib who smoked weed with his homeboy and ended up in some shyt on a random friday.
Word? Cube is an actor who plays roles on tv and in movies? You don't say? I had no idea.

The point is that it's a contradiction. Cube used to be anti-Hollywood and against the exploitation and stereotyping of blacks, now he's a Hollywood player who perpetuates the exploitation and stereotyping. You cats want to jump through hoops to overlook dude'a contradictions and :cape: for him like I'm just hating.
Lol @Gravity . Such an awful poster..
You're such a loyal pet c00n tho.

Reece

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Women can and do find love with men who also have power/assets/influence. It is not an "either/or" dilemma. All of these things can be found in one man. My boyfriend works really hard, is very well respected and he looks out for me as well.

So why are black women the ONLY women who are told to settle for men who are unable to provide and protect? You guys are asking women to settle yet you guys don't tell each other to settle for ugly, morbidly obese, buck-toothed women, do you?

Not the same sweety.

For one, men just want one thing, looks.
Women want many things, looks, just like us. Women want looks plus money, cars, houses, height, education, job prestige (doctor over a plumber) etc. Yall add a whole bunch of extra criteria that man don't care about when it comes to women......so nah babe it's not the same.

Plus, it's millions of pretty women. A small amount of rich or even upper-middle class men. 80% of women fighting for 20% of men.

GiGi

Slaying Bed Bucks™ since 1981
Daps
Reppin
SoCal and AZ
Not the same sweety.

For one, men just want one thing, looks.
Women want many things, looks, just like us. Women want looks plus money, cars, houses, height, education, job prestige (doctor over a plumber) etc. Yall add a whole bunch of extra criteria that man don't care about when it comes to women......so nah babe it's not the same.

Plus, it's millions of pretty women. A small amount of rich or even upper-middle class men. 80% of women fighting for 20% of men.

Again, why are black women (and black women only) being told that we are not WORTHY of men with power/assets/influence?

Reece

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Again, why are black women (and black women only) being told that we are not WORTHY of men with power/assets/influence?

I don't remember specifying black women.

Somebody tell me if I did

I don't remember saying that. I could've swore I said women. All. General. Every. Total :mjlol:

It's not enough Kings and Princes to go around babe. So either join the harem or be happy with the blacksmith lol. White men tell white women this all the time.....the fukk are you talking about :mjlol: MGTOW was started by white men who were tired of women and their unrealistic demands. When men talk about western women being horrible, who do you think they're talking about? I can assure you it's not black women :francis: It's white men complaining about the white feminazis they created. White women think they gonna end up with Mr. Big or Christian Grey when truth is they should be fukking with Scott from the Marketing Dept. They gonna end up with him at 40 anyway :francis:

Capo Dei Capi

Fukk a studio thug, I'm a skinny jeans bigot
Daps
:stopitslime:
I'm not debating you.

but just in case your clueless stance isn't just an act and you really are this dumb. ... I'm going to inform you that she offends black men and black women.

you need to grow up. you're using this gimmick and opportunist of a young lady- to make a stance against some imaginary war you have that tells your crazy mind that all black and white men want black women to be safe scared and obedient, lol.

The fact that you would still support her after you claim she offended black men - shows more about you than anyone your imagination tells you is against black women.

I support people who support all black people, not just black men.

And this bytch isn't one of a kind... there are plenty of lost ones just like her- get out more:camby:
banned? :wtf:

Insensitive

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
There was nothing to refute because I never made that dumb ass implication. You don't need to explain to me what "fukk tha police" was about.
Well next time be clear because saying something like "Well he said fukk the police and he played
a police officer" tells me you don't understand what "fukk the police" means at all.
You don't know shyt though. Cube's actions have recanted things that he's said, positions that he's taken. I even posted a clear example. Dude made "burn Hollywood burn" only to become a Hollywood player part of the same machine that he wanted to burn down. That's a blatant contradiction. Most of his movies and roles have been real stereotypical too.
Stereotypical how so ?

No, I have proof that he plays cops in movies when he previously made songs saying fukk the police and about Hollywood being burnt down because of how it depicts blacks.
Yeah you don't know what "fukk the police" means.
How do you contradict yourself in the same post breh ?
You just typed this shyt.
Look, you can juggle dudes balls in your mouth like you're bein paid to be his internet publicist but my point remains.
Word ?
I'm juggling his balls in my mouth because I'm trying to make sense of the bullshyt
you're typing ?

:blessed:
I'm done with this argument.