Azealia Banks: Dates white men because "brothers are not into me"

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
How is this cac troll GiGi not banned yet? This retard troll literally posted that black women did not and do not benefit from championing black men and people. If black women championed cac supremacy, which is what GiGi does, I guess they would be better off. :mjlol:

I mean, look at all the white supremacist countries on Earth, black women are totally on top there. Oh wait. The USA, where black women champion blacknesss and the Carribean where black women have no choice, are the only places where black women have any stake. :mjlol:
Thank you!

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
A black man (with a non-black wife) is insulting me and calling me a bedwench because I have a white boyfriend. Only on The Coli.

I go where loves leads me as did you. No need for the insults. I have not insulted or disrespected you once.

You stated in an earlier post that you wished to have a discussion but you really just wanted to hurl insults at me for not being a monolithic thinker.
I understand you now and you're motivations. The conversation is over.

You claim to be a black woman which we can't verify

You have never dated or been with a black man

You have dated and been with non white males sexually

You are currently being skeeter in by a non white man

You think it's better for black women to destroy themselves through reproduction with whites then to be alone with black children.

You also feel it's better to be with an average white then being alone date wise.

You feel women should follow in your footsteps.

What else is there to say

You just achieved your certification in bedwenching

:salute:

Now get on your job convincing that white man that you aren't like the others the ones he sees on tv :mjlol:

Insensitive

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:childplease: at Cube being a "young kid looking for guidance who thought that he knew it all". Cube sold out. Period. Dude went from "fukk tha police" to playing cops in movies. Went from saying "burn Hollywood burn" to being one a Hollywood player perpetuating a lot of the same stereotypes that he used to call out. The way that Cube has gotten a pass for being a blatant sell out is a shame.
His "fukk the police" stance was a little more nuanced than that.
I'd suggest you go back and listen to Cube's music as well as several
other artists from that era.

It wasn't necessarily "fukk the police just because" but more so "fukk police brutality","fukk Police Corruption" etc.
These were and still are very real things in lower income areas.

:edit:
and I wanna say that police profiling and the potential for it to lead to violence
isn't just a "hood" thing.
walking or driving while black can happen just about anywhere.

Last edited:

GiGi

Slaying Bed Bucks™ since 1981
Daps
Reppin
SoCal and AZ
And ALL of this from a black man who is married to a non-black woman. You are the ultimate hypocrite as are the guys who are dapping you for it.

I understand you now and you're motivations. The conversation is over.

You claim to be a black woman which we can't verify I am

You have never dated or been with a black man Dated yes/been "with" no

You have dated and been with non white males sexually Yes

You are currently being skeeter in by a non white man I don't understand your slang but yes I have a white boyfriend

You think it's better for black women to destroy themselves through reproduction with whites then to be alone with black children. Yes. I would rather black women marry out than have OOW children.

You also feel it's better to be with an average white then being alone date wise. Yes. Average but hard working, honest, faithful.

You feel women should follow in your footsteps. Yes. Black women need to expand their options

What else is there to say

You just achieved your certification in bedwenching. If I am a bedwench then so is your wife since she married outside of her race too. And that makes you a Bed Buck

:salute:

Now get on your job convincing that white man that you aren't like the others the ones he sees on tv :mjlol:

Last edited:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
What makes you think that I am seeing dudes after 10pm?
Lol at asian women being the cute submissive/obedient women that y'all think they are.
You don't understand what obedient means. It's not like some movie shyt where your wife is bowing to you before she leaves the room aight.

Besides most women can't front for more then a year or 2 tops before the charade falls apart

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
And ALL of this from a black man who is married to a non-black woman. You are the ultimate hypocrite as are the guys who are dapping you for it.
Yup. Maybe you should make some adjustments so you don't end up like me. As a woman your destiny right now is to have passing for white grand babies.

shyt by the time you have great grand children you're picture will be a half burnt photo they keep in a dusty chess in a attic full of cobwebs.

"O that was some woman your great great grandfather used to help read"

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
What makes you think that I am seeing dudes after 10pm?
Lol at asian women being the cute submissive/obedient women that y'all think they are.
You don't seem to know how to act so a dude would only visit you during skeet hours.

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
I'm saying men in general. You are open to dating non black men.

How many affluent non black men are available to take the black man's leftovers.

Now imagine how many black women think like you. Women who are younger then you and look better then you and are more worth taking on as a trophy wife.

There aren't enough cac saviors open to dating women who in the eyes of their family are undesirable to go around.

You mine as well make it work with what you got.

When your grandchildren are completely white I guess your mission will be complete huh.

You play a risky game. That bedwench game is serious.

Why are you still talking to this pasty scallywag? :stopitslime:

You're wasting your time.

GiGi

Slaying Bed Bucks™ since 1981
Daps
Reppin
SoCal and AZ
Yup. Maybe you should make some adjustments so you don't end up like me. As a woman your destiny right now is to have passing for white grand babies.

shyt by the time you have great grand children you're picture will be a half burnt photo they keep in a dusty chess in a attic full of cobwebs.

"O that was some woman your great great grandfather used to help read"

I am going to let you have the last word.

Your posts are very bitter, mean spirited and hypocritical. I hope that you and your wife/family have a lovely life together.

I have a great man in my life as well and a I live a beautifully abundant life.

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
:dwillhuh: That remixed UMAD smiley tho

:dead:

This one works too.
NLfttzA.png

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Why? Why are black women encouraged to settle for lesser men or men without power/assets/influence?
LOVE

i mean isn't what this is all about? the dating, sex, marriage, kids... ain't you supposed to just love them first of all

if y'all would stop worrying about who it's with, what race they are, what tests they got to pass, how you should act, what you should let slide, who's doing what with who.... and just be you and love them for them, you'd be better off.

how you know that dude with a bus pass ain't working his ass off and would do more for you than any rich man? you might be faking your way into money like an asian woman might, but are you really happy you have to do that? that dude at the bus stop might love you like no other and give you the world one day

that's what i'll be telling my daughter if i have one. find a man who will die for you and love you like no other... then be yourself and don't come with the boxed up stereotype of ANY type of woman... just be you

seems to be like you said... it's not just about opening up to other races.. that's fine by me. but seems y'all need to open up to who you are a little more instead of being so closed off and thinking you gotta be a certain way to be respected and loved