Azealia Banks: Dates white men because "brothers are not into me"

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
How is this cac troll GiGi not banned yet? This retard troll literally posted that black women did not and do not benefit from championing black men and people. If black women championed cac supremacy, which is what GiGi does, I guess they would be better off. :mjlol:

I mean, look at all the white supremacist countries on Earth, black women are totally on top there. Oh wait. The USA, where black women champion blacknesss and the Carribean where black women have no choice, are the only places where black women have any stake. :mjlol:

We already know she's a fat white chick. Where's that ban hammer?
Rq4WpXG.png

GiGi

Slaying Bed Bucks™ since 1981
Daps
Reppin
SoCal and AZ
LOVE

i mean isn't what this is all about? the dating, sex, marriage, kids... ain't you supposed to just love them first of all

if y'all would stop worrying about who it's with, what race they are, what tests they got to pass, how you should act, what you should let slide, who's doing what with who.... and just be you and love them for them, you'd be better off.

how you know that dude with a bus pass ain't working his ass off and would do more for you than any rich man? you might be faking your way into money like an asian woman might, but are you really happy you have to do that? that dude at the bus stop might love you like no other and give you the world one day

that's what i'll be telling my daughter if i have one. find a man who will die for you and love you like no other... then be yourself and don't come with the boxed up stereotype of ANY type of woman... just be you

seems to be like you said... it's not just about opening up to other races.. that's fine by me. but seems y'all need to open up to who you are a little more instead of being so closed off and thinking you gotta be a certain way to be respected and loved

Women can and do find love with men who also have power/assets/influence. It is not an "either/or" dilemma. All of these things can be found in one man. My boyfriend works really hard, is very well respected and he looks out for me as well.

So why are black women the ONLY women who are told to settle for men who are unable to provide and protect? You guys are asking women to settle yet you guys don't tell each other to settle for ugly, morbidly obese, buck-toothed women, do you?

Last edited:

Gravity

Banned
Daps
His "fukk the police" stance was a little more nuanced than that.
I'd suggest you go back and listen to Cube's music as well as several
other artists from that era.

It wasn't necessarily "fukk the police just because" but more so "fukk police brutality","fukk Police Corruption" etc.
These were and still are very real things in lower income areas.
I'm not understanding why you think that Cube was saying fukk tha police "just because". I understand that Cube had valid reasons for saying fukk the police then just as we still have reasons to say fukk the police now. My point is that Cube has switched it up due to being accepted by whites. He isn't saying fukk the police now, he's playing cops in movies even though the situation regarding cops vs blacks hasn't changed and is only getting worse. Why isn't Cube sayin fukk the police now is the question.

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
Real talk, why sistas wanna be on their best behavior with dudes of other races but act fools with us? Of course this isn't all but it's something you observe if you keep your eyes and ears open.

Never had a black woman act a fool with me :manny:

↓R↑LYB

Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
I'm not understanding why you think that Cube was saying fukk tha police "just because". I understand that Cube had valid reasons for saying fukk the police then just as we still have reasons to say fukk the police now. My point is that Cube has switched it up due to being accepted by whites. He isn't saying fukk the police now, he's playing cops in movies even though the situation regarding cops vs blacks hasn't changed and is only getting worse. Why isn't Cube sayin fukk the police now is the question.

A song he just released. Talks about crooked politicians, judges, preachers, and even mentions the police briefly.

Gravity

Banned
Daps

A song he just released. Talks about crooked politicians, judges, preachers, and even mentions the police briefly.
So does this song discount the fact that he plays cops in movies? Does it discount the fact that he's now a Hollywood player who perpetuates black stereotypes? Does this song refute anything that I've said about Cube?

↓R↑LYB

Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
So does this song discount the fact that he plays cops in movies? Does it discount the fact that he's now a Hollywood player who perpetuates black stereotypes? Does this song refute anything that I've said about Cube?

Uhhh, yeah it does. You say why doesn't he talk about "fukk the police anymore" and he has an album where he talks about not just police corruption but corruption in all walks of life.

And I don't understand the whole "he played a cop in a movie" as some indictment on him. He's an actor. And as an actor he plays roles. He's also played a barber and a dude living at his parents crib who smoked weed with his homeboy and ended up in some shyt on a random friday.

Insensitive

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm not understanding why you think that Cube was saying fukk tha police "just because".
I never said he said that in fact I went out of my way to say that WASN'T what he meant

I'll quote myself here :
His "fukk the police" stance was a little more nuanced than that.
I'd suggest you go back and listen to Cube's music as well as several
other artists from that era.

It wasn't necessarily "fukk the police just because" but more so "fukk police brutality","fukk Police Corruption" etc.
These were and still are very real things in lower income areas.
You seemed to be implying that he was saying "fukk the police" simply because he hated police officers
I refuted that by saying that there's more to "fukk the police" than that.
"fukk the police" is very similar to "Cop Killer", in that it's not just about "Killing cops" but about
meeting a violent oppressive force with violence.

I understand that Cube had valid reasons for saying fukk the police then just as we still have reasons to say fukk the police now. My point is that Cube has switched it up due to being accepted by whites.
Cube isn't worried about being accepted by "whites" as far as I know because he hasn't
gone out of his way to recant things he's said on record and when he writes his
movies they're largely about the "Black" experience.
Whether that's in a barbershop or on the streets of Los Angeles.

He isn't saying fukk the police now, he's playing cops in movies even though the situation regarding cops vs blacks hasn't changed and is only getting worse. Why isn't Cube sayin fukk the police now is the question.
What ?
Do you any proof that Ice Cube is complacent with police brutality ?
I find it hard to be believe that Ice Cube a man who fathered children with a black woman.
Openly associated with the Nation Of Islam and has as well as continues to write movies
with a largely black cast and has written many a song about being Black in
America would up and turn a blind eye to a very real situation which has yet
to dissipate.

:why:da fuk this bytch tryna say about black men
The idiot is trying to imply that Black Men head for the hills whenever they
impregnate women.
I got a few black,hispanic and white women whose children have white fathers
that did the disappearing act that'd laugh in her face for implying that, that shyt
is a "Black thing".

↓R↑LYB

Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
I never said he said that in fact I went out of my way to say that WASN'T what he meant

I'll quote myself here :

You seemed to be implying that he was saying "fukk the police" simply because he hated police officers
I refuted that by saying that there's more to "fukk the police" than that.
"fukk the police" is very similar to "Cop Killer", in that it's not just about "Killing cops" but about
meeting a violent oppressive force with violence.

Cube isn't worried about being accepted by "whites" as far as I know because he hasn't
gone out of his way to recant things he's said on record and when he writes his
movies they're largely about the "Black" experience.
Whether that's in a barbershop or on the streets of Los Angeles.

What ?
Do you any proof that Ice Cube is complacent with police brutality ?
I find it hard to be believe that Ice Cube a man who fathered children with a black woman.
Openly associated with the Nation Of Islam and has as well as continues to write movies
with a largely black cast and has written many a song about being Black in
America would up and turn a blind eye to a very real situation which has yet
to dissipate.

Breh, I don't even know what point dude is trying to make. I posted a song off Cubes album that's dropping this year where he talks about corruption (including police corruption) and he's still talking bout "but he played a cop in a movie :damn:"

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Women can and do find love with men who also have power/assets/influence. It is not an "either/or" dilemma. All of these things can be found in one man. My boyfriend works really hard, is very well respected and he looks out for me as well.

So why are black women the ONLY women who are told to settle for men who are unable to provide and protect? You guys are asking women to settle yet you guys don't tell each other to settle for ugly, morbidly, buck-toothed women, do you?
:ohhh: Never thought of it from that point of view. good points

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
LOVE

i mean isn't what this is all about? the dating, sex, marriage, kids... ain't you supposed to just love them first of all

if y'all would stop worrying about who it's with, what race they are, what tests they got to pass, how you should act, what you should let slide, who's doing what with who.... and just be you and love them for them, you'd be better off.

how you know that dude with a bus pass ain't working his ass off and would do more for you than any rich man? you might be faking your way into money like an asian woman might, but are you really happy you have to do that? that dude at the bus stop might love you like no other and give you the world one day

that's what i'll be telling my daughter if i have one. find a man who will die for you and love you like no other... then be yourself and don't come with the boxed up stereotype of ANY type of woman... just be you

seems to be like you said... it's not just about opening up to other races.. that's fine by me. but seems y'all need to open up to who you are a little more instead of being so closed off and thinking you gotta be a certain way to be respected and loved

White cultured and white washed. In her mind her people are white and the only love that needs to be displayed goes to them which is why a bedwench spends more time trying to get black men to be upset with her for her relationship choices then finding other ways to support and encourage black people. Her only encouragement is for black women to find non blacks.

This bytch dating average cacs though.

She got an associates degree in bedwenching. Rather have cold sores and mayonnaise then date a Verizon call center clerk :camby:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
caking? how are they making money off that exactly? broads get thrown to the bushes every day b
My wife done gave me so much money It's sickening bruh. She just told me how she diversified her investments and the dough she will be bringing in in the next 4 years :mjlol:

Silly :blessed: