Azealia Banks: Dates white men because "brothers are not into me"

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
No offense but you sound as if you have a hatred for black women and place your Asian wife on a pedestal due to her NOT being black.

I am submissive in my relationship (meaning I defer to my boyfriend) because it was what I saw in my parents and grandparents relationships and it is beneficial for me to let him lead.

And could you please explain the "don't want brothas to win" comment? Most black American women champion black men and the black community.....to our own detriment. I really wish that black women would stop fighting on the frontlines for black men like soldiers and just support from the background (as other races of women do for their men) because (a) it is not appreciated and (b) black men view this as "masculine".
So you believe if a black woman was doing all the same things, he'd hate on her??

Nobody is hating on black women. We are hating on the fact that SOME black women see submissiveness as a problem. And that they will go out of their way to buck that system

Now for some reason they act like they got a lock on us. But brothers was like, oh word.... And just went out and got broads who are more docile. And it angers the fukk out of some, cause WE bucked the system. We said fukk that, and just went elsewhere

That's why you get women saying things like "oh you want a white girl cause she'll pay your bills, let you cheat, and make it easy"

Well this isn't madden. Your wife is supposed to make it easy for you.

And no not all black women. I've been with plenty who weren't like this at all. But there's such a large group, that just HATE to see interracial dating, that you see what their thought process is

Like we are supposed to find a woman we love. But toss her to the side cause she ain't black. Actually no cause Spanish is fine. But anything else, you a c00n and a traitor and want the easy way and he just want to get over and etc etc

KravenMorehead™

Barrel Brothers.®
Daps
Reppin
NoVA

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Hahaha salute homie

And that's where the stigma comes from. "Oh you won't get with a black woman cause you want the easy way out. You can't handle us"

Let me see. Do I want to walk through this jungle, or ride in the hummer??

Who the hell is selecting women by the challenge? Oh here's this nice woman who cooks, cleans, fukks, takes care of the kids, and doesn't cause problems. Let me throw her to the side as to not make things easy on myself :troll:
If I met a sista who did what my wife does it would have been a no brainer but I didn't meet her before I met my wife so it was a no brainer.

Rebellious black women need to get on their PDR campaign shyt. PLAY DAT ROLE. Theyd get alot further.

Cook
clean
excercise
sex [if you not a virgin]
if ol boy doesn't want to wife move on because you can't squeeze water out of a rock.

Sistas who play their position get wifed up with no issues.

If you're in your 30s still wondering why it's not happening for you im sure the people that really know these women know what's wrong :usure:

Overly arched eyebrows
animal print
dookie earrings
slut type clothes

GiGi

Slaying Bed Bucks™ since 1981
Daps
Reppin
SoCal and AZ
I just gave you something real to talk aboit. You tried to deflect a common truth on the fact that I'm lying and I just like asian women. That's not true because black women hate seeing domestic black women as well and do not like these types of women around them because they're afraud that their men will look at them and have gregreater expectations.

That's why y'all so quick to throw a relationship away if dude asks for some extras.

Hey babe can you cook
hey babe can you work out.

"This is how I was when you met me if you can't accept me blah blah blah blah"

But when ol boy not moving out of that 12 dollar an hour job you feel different :usure:

Firstly, when did I say that you were lying?

The concerns that you raised about black women telling others not to cook and clean can also be attributed to non-black women. My white friends frown upon me catering to my boyfriend so this is not an issue with "black" women. It is an issue with feminists.

I take issue with gentlemen like yourself generalizing about black women yet getting upset when generalizations are made about you and your wife.

GiGi

Daps
Reppin
SoCal and AZ
Let's be honest. Many black men stereotype all (or most) black women automatically as not being submissive or feminine.

So you believe if a black woman was doing all the same things, he'd hate on her??

Nobody is hating on black women. We are hating on the fact that SOME black women see submissiveness as a problem. And that they will go out of their way to buck that system

Now for some reason they act like they got a lock on us. But brothers was like, oh word.... And just went out and got broads who are more docile. And it angers the fukk out of some, cause WE bucked the system. We said fukk that, and just went elsewhere

That's why you get women saying things like "oh you want a white girl cause she'll pay your bills, let you cheat, and make it easy"

Well this isn't madden. Your wife is supposed to make it easy for you.

And no not all black women. I've been with plenty who weren't like this at all. But there's such a large group, that just HATE to see interracial dating, that you see what their thought process is

Like we are supposed to find a woman we love. But toss her to the side cause she ain't black. Actually no cause Spanish is fine. But anything else, you a c00n and a traitor and want the easy way and he just want to get over and etc etc

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
There are men out here that believe it's supposed to be hard to be with their women.

Tell um you need a woman that cook clean they say some shyt like

Nah I don't need no slave

Nah I don't need a woman doing whatever I tell her.

I'm mm why not? :wtf:

Some of these men don't respect their own power to lead a woman because they have no clue where they're going and also dont want to have expectations of the woman because they don't want her giving him parallel expectations.

GiGi

Daps
Reppin
SoCal and AZ
Well I will go a step further. I believe that more black women should be open to relationships and marriage to non-black men. If the black woman is doing all of the things in your first list and the right black men has not come along then the black woman should also be open to finding that with non-black men.

If I met a sista who did what my wife does it would have been a no brainer but I didn't meet her before I met my wife so it was a no brainer.

Rebellious black women need to get on their PDR campaign shyt. PLAY DAT ROLE. Theyd get alot further.

Cook
clean
excercise
sex [if you not a virgin]
if ol boy doesn't want to wife move on because you can't squeeze water out of a rock.

Sistas who play their position get wifed up with no issues.

If you're in your 30s still wondering why it's not happening for you im sure the people that really know these women know what's wrong :usure:

Overly arched eyebrows
animal print
dookie earrings
slut type clothes

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
I'm not talking about mom. Im talking about wifey

And not the Americanized Asian. I mean just hoped off the boat. Them broads don't even have full rights in their own country. You think they screaming on hubby like that?
And @Tommy Knocks and @Mowgli just vouched that asian women are caking off that stereotype.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Firstly, when did I say that you were lying?

The concerns that you raised about black women telling others not to cook and clean can also be attributed to non-black women. My white friends frown upon me catering to my boyfriend so this is not an issue with "black" women. It is an issue with feminists.

I take issue with gentlemen like yourself generalizing about black women yet getting upset when generalizations are made about you and your wife.
I made it very clear who I was talking about if you actually read the posts. It's obvious you just glazed over it, read the word blacl women and hit reply to answer some conclusions you drew from your inagination. You chose to skip over words to get me to argue a point I wasn't making.

You don't want to have this conversation. I don't have white friends so I don't k ow what they. I also made the point that alot of women with degrees and man problems share similar attitudes. My bases were covered but since my experience is mostly with black women and I'm reporting what i see.

It wasn't a black woman generalization it was a observation about a specific type of black woman and she ain't no damn feminist most the time.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Well I will go a step further. I believe that more black women should be open to relationships and marriage to non-black men. If the black woman is doing all of the things in your first list and the right black men has not come along then the black woman should also be open to finding that with non-black men.
Ok.

That's suicide but ok

GiGi

Daps
Reppin
SoCal and AZ
And @Tommy Knocks and @Mowgli just vouched that asian women are caking off that stereotype.

Asian women are well aware of and play up the subservient stereotype because it is beneficial for them to do so. Not to mention that Asian mothers encourage their daughters to play the role in order to land wealthier husbands.

My "little sister" in high school was Filipina and I also have several close Asian friends from college. Their mothers ALWAYS lectured us about finding white husbands (preferably Jewish) or men with money in general. Asian women train their daughters to seek out partners who will give them a comfortable life. Another friend who was a co-worker pointed out that Filipinas always live near military bases and seek out men who will receive a military pension. They are very strategic which I think is not necessarily a bad thing.

• Dap
Reactions: Yup

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Asian women are well aware of and play up the subservient stereotype because it is beneficial for them to do so. Not to mention that Asian mothers encourage their daughters to play the role in order to land wealthier husbands.

My "little sister" in high school was Filipina and I also have several close Asian friends from college. Their mothers ALWAYS lectured us about finding white husbands (preferably Jewish) or men with money in general. Asian women train their daughters to seek out partners who will give them a comfortable life. Another friend who was a co-worker pointed out that Filipinas always live near military bases and seek out men who will receive a military pension. They are very strategic which I think is not necessarily a bad thing.
Isn't that what you will tell your daughter

GiGi

Daps
Reppin
SoCal and AZ
Ok.

That's suicide but ok

How is it suicide?

Hispanic women do it. Asian women do it.

As black women, we need to embrace our femininity and open ourselves to loving relationships with black or non-black men who are protectors and providers.