Azealia Banks: Dates white men because "brothers are not into me"

Gravity

Banned
Daps
Well next time be clear because saying something like "Well he said fukk the police and he played
a police officer" tells me you don't understand what "fukk the police" means at all.
Well apparently that's because you're a fukking idiot. I spoke quite clearly plus the contradiction is obvious. He went from saying fukk he police to playing cops in movies.

Stereotypical how so ?
:heh: Now I'm convinced that you're slow. Are you seriously askin me how movies like the Friday series perpetuate black stereotypes?

Yeah you don't know what "fukk the police" means.
How do you contradict yourself in the same post breh ?
There's no contradiction, you're just an idiot.

You just typed this shyt.

Word ?
I'm juggling his balls in my mouth because I'm trying to make sense of the bullshyt
you're typing ?

:blessed:
I'm done with this argument.
You can't make sense of simple shyt. I'm saying that Cube has sold out by doing things that directly contradict principles that he once stood for. When I say "dude went from saying fukk the police to playing cops in movies" I'm not just talking about that one song you stupid motherfukker. Cube used to portray himself as pro-black and anti-establishment in his work. Now that he's a Hollywood dude, you don't see any of that. He dropped all of that pro black anti establishment(anti-Hollywood) shyt in exchange for Hollywood acceptance. Now whether you agree with his decision or not is up to me, but don't deny what he's done.

This wasn't an argument, I was just trying to school you since you asked

Insensitive

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Well apparently that's because you're a fukking idiot. I spoke quite clearly plus the contradiction is obvious. He went from saying fukk he police to playing cops in movies.

:heh: Now I'm convinced that you're slow. Are you seriously askin me how movies like the Friday series perpetuate black stereotypes?

There's no contradiction, you're just an idiot.

You can't make sense of simple shyt. I'm saying that Cube has sold out by doing things that directly contradict principles that he once stood for. When I say "dude went from saying fukk the police to playing cops in movies" I'm not just talking about that one song you stupid motherfukker. Cube used to portray himself as pro-black and anti-establishment in his work. Now that he's a Hollywood dude, you don't see any of that. He dropped all of that pro black anti establishment(anti-Hollywood) shyt in exchange for Hollywood acceptance. Now whether you agree with his decision or not is up to me, but don't deny what he's done.

This wasn't an argument, I was just trying to school you since you asked
didn't read a lick of this bullshyt :laugh:

Missy85

Pro
Daps
please direct us to these studies please

i've literally NEVER heard that... as many as y'all broads will be quick to fukk channing tatum or brad pitt or some "down" white boy.... nah... not believing that for a second
You can check out the ok cupid study for one. Black women were least attracted to white men. And I've read a few others but I'm not doing the work for you. If you're really a black woman( I'm not familiar with you) and you champion bw/wm relationships, my experiences with y'all broads tells me you're most likely an unattractive reject. I've always wanted know why were black men always y'alls broads' minds.

But knowing this site you're most likely white as hell. Because I've never ever heard a black woman in real life express interest in white men. Like ever. Real fukking talk. Maybe this must be a regional thing.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
You can check out the ok cupid study for one. Black women were least attracted to white men. And I've read a few others but I'm not doing the work for you. If you're really a black woman( I'm not familiar with you) and you champion bw/wm relationships, my experiences with y'all broads tells me you're most likely an unattractive reject. I've always wanted know why were black men always y'alls broads' minds.

But knowing this site you're most likely white as hell. Because I've never ever heard a black woman in real life express interest in white men. Like ever. Real fukking talk. Maybe this must be a regional thing.
first off.. i'm a black man.. but read what i said

i didn't say black women love white men.. i said the same ones talking about "i'm not attracted to white men"... are the same ones who would hop right in bed for the RIGHT white guy. most these black women dating white men, are the same ones who said they would never

that's why i posted up that chris rock clip... everything that's been said in this thread, is exactly what he said.. nikkas will fukk any white girl, black women will fukk a good looking white guy. i personally don't give a damn what anyone does with their body or their heart.. love who you love. but lets stop acting like it's some deep mystery. you gonna fukk with those who you're attracted to. ain't nobody making these philosophical choices when choosing who to fukk after the club

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps

Some of them can't wrap their heads around us not wanting whitey b/c they worship whites themselves. So to make themselves feel better they accuse us of what they are guilty of. Crazy ish. Yeah there are attractive men and women in all races. But blk women are overwhelmingly attracted to blk men not out of loyalty but because most view black men as the pinnacle of masculinity. Most complaints blk women have about blk men are completely unrelated to physical attraction. We're simply asking for brothas to have jobs, cars, homes, be willing to commit. Meanwhile, the blk men who hate or bash blk women are attacking their physical features or falsely attributing masculine stereotypes to their women to justify chasing what they wanted all along: anything other than a woman that reflects what he sees when he looks in the mirror...

I will say this tho, all this bullshyt is an online thing. I never meet blks in real life with these kinds of hangups.

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
Some of them can't wrap their heads around us not wanting whitey b/c they worship whites themselves. So to make themselves feel better they accuse us of what they are guilty of. Crazy ish. Yeah there are attractive men and women in all races. But blk women are overwhelmingly attracted to blk men not out of loyalty but because most view black men as the pinnacle of masculinity. Most complaints blk women have about blk men are completely unrelated to physical attraction. We're simply asking for brothas to have jobs, cars, homes, be willing to commit. Meanwhile, the blk men who hate or bash blk women are attacking their physical features or falsely attributing masculine stereotypes to their women to justify chasing what they wanted all along: anything other than a woman that reflects what he sees when he looks in the mirror...

I will say this tho, all this bullshyt is an online thing. I never meet blks in real life with these kinds of hangups.

The willingness to commit should be ahead of all those things. And the rest of what you put was bullshyt anyway so :yeshrug:

Going back to the "we secretly want white women" myth is just corny at this point.

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
The willingness to commit should be ahead of all those things. And the rest of what you put was bullshyt anyway so :yeshrug:

Going back to the "we secretly want white women" myth is just corny at this point.
I think for most blks it is a myth, but it's one that is becoming so indoctrinated into our culture that people are internalizing it as truth. To these ends there are quite a few brothas who ascribe to white female beauty aesthetics and bash blk women to justify their desire for the women they really want. But notice I didn't say all or even most do.

As for commitment being first don't resent a woman for wanting the basics in a provider and a protector before becoming serious. That ish is just common sense.

aqualung

I wear a crown of curls.
Daps
Reppin
NYC, Boston, #ByrdGang
I like AB's accent in 212 when she asked things like "what are you into?" Not all Harlem natives havea pronounced, grating, stereotypical NYC borough accent. I dislike the repeated "doo doo crew" lines and the random yelling. The beat was kinda basic. Heard it for the first time today while watching "The Bling Ring" (movie from 2013).