Azealia Banks: Dates white men because "brothers are not into me"

Sk3ptical

Free Shiesty
Daps
Reppin
#GMB #TeamForeign #7CertsGang
You can say that.:ehh:

But the reason why I love Azealia is because she doesn't care about "watching it," because she is a black girl.She doesn't care about being "safe."& I love that.
she is a wench that keeps going at iggy, aka she is a hypocrite i cant ride for a bedwench :ufdup:

How did I miss this :snoop:
u miss the show my nikka :eat:

WHIPPEDCream

♔Evil Queen.
Daps
Reppin
The Seven Five
she is a wench that keeps going at iggy, aka she is a hypocrite i cant ride for a bedwench :ufdup:

If she is a "wench," then every black male rapper out here is a "bed buck."She's just a new age, weird black girl & I support her.

shes literally a walking gimmick and contradiction.

Shes nothing like most so called weird black women.

but Ok.

Then what are "most," weird black women like?:laugh:
& That's the thing,there is no other black girl currently out with a platform in the media like her.She may have offended black men,white men, and white women in the past,but so what?All 3 have & proceed to offend black women all the time.She is not scared and "playing it safe," like some of these other Black women with platforms.She refuses to behave and be "obedient," & I find that intriguing.

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps

& That's the thing,there is no other black girl currently out with a platform in the media like her.She may have offended black men,white men, and white women in the past,but so what?All 3 have & proceed to offend black women all the time.She is not scared and "playing it safe," like some of these other Black women with platforms.She refuses to behave and be "obedient," & I find that intriguing.
:stopitslime:
I'm not debating you.

but just in case your clueless stance isn't just an act and you really are this dumb. ... I'm going to inform you that she offends black men and black women.

you need to grow up. you're using this gimmick and opportunist of a young lady- to make a stance against some imaginary war you have that tells your crazy mind that all black and white men want black women to be safe scared and obedient, lol.

The fact that you would still support her after you claim she offended black men - shows more about you than anyone your imagination tells you is against black women.

I support people who support all black people, not just black men.

And this bytch isn't one of a kind... there are plenty of lost ones just like her- get out more:camby:

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
If she is a "wench," then every black male rapper out here is a "bed buck."She's just a new age, weird black girl & I support her.

she is the typical black woman. Mad at black men and white women. But often plays into white males ego.

GiGi

Slaying Bed Bucks™ since 1981
Daps
Reppin
SoCal and AZ
she is the typical black woman. Mad at black men and white women. But often plays into white males ego.

Do you honestly think that Azealia Banks represents the average or "typical" black woman? :usure:

The "typical" black American woman shuns all attention from white men.