Azealia Banks: Dates white men because "brothers are not into me"

AntiVenom

Bedwench & Armchair Militant Killer
Daps
Reppin
NULL
people say anything... i want some facts

see the thing is, the SAME black women and men who say "i don't date outside my race" or "such and such race is corny"

EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM got a few that they'd fukk with if given the chance. "oh i don't date white boys but i'd give that guy who played superman some"

so what you saying is, you would do them.. you just haven't found the one you would.... chris rock said it best tho. black women hate cause black men will fukk ANY white girl... meanwhile the white guy gotta be fine for a sista to mess wtih her

still tho... they'd do it... so them repressing their attraction or just ignoring it, isn't really real... you just bullshytting yourself

Bedwenches, their sympathizers or those who try to cover up for them will never show you facts unless its convenient for them. Infact often times they'll outright lie to you. But I agree with what you said. Its bullshyt. The statement would have been largely true maybe 30 years ago.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Chinese women (Asian women in general) are the bossiest (and most money hungry) women on the planet....hasn't stopped white men from being with them either. :manny:
nikka what :mjlol:

asian women are bred to be submissive to their husbands.... as with most asian and european cultures

women's lib happened in america... not everywhere... why you think these nikkas love the REAL euro chicks... cause they take care of their man, their home, and pretty much do everything they say

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
nikka what :mjlol:

asian women are bred to be submissive to their husbands.... as with most asian and european cultures

women's lib happened in america... not everywhere... why you think these nikkas love the REAL euro chicks... cause they take care of their man, their home, and pretty much do everything they say
Lol...man asian women are caking With that stereotype. Tell that to the kids of the tiger mothers.... @Mowgli @Tommy Knocks qe need your expertise.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Lol...man asian women are caking With that stereotype. Tell that to the kids of the tiger mothers.... @Mowgli @Tommy Knocks qe need your expertise.
My wife was born in china. She grew up with 2 parents. Her mother says a man sweeping a floor is disgusting. I can't even rinse a dish when I'm at my in laws house. Just drop it in the sink.

I have been with my wife for 7 years and she I has remained consistent as she ever was in the most important areas. I could wake my wife up at 3 am and ask for pancakes and pow, done.

She loves me on another level. More then any other woman has ever loved me. She is not a tiger mother. We believe in combining ducation and fn. My son doesn't watch mindless garbage. He enjoys shows about abca and numbers s. We don't want him rotting his brain with trash.

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
its a stupid stereotype which stems from like the 60s or some shyt that people need to get over.

with that being said, my girl not only bought groceries, she cooked, brought me a beer and gave me some love. so I probably shouldnt be talkin shyt. :pachaha: but for every girl like her, there are some completely useless asian women ive been with, I mean some down right useless broads that had me like :wdf:

and for the millionth fukking time, I dont have kids and Im not married, I dont know why you keep picturing me as a family man, Im not that old. you have me mistaken for someone else.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
its a stupid stereotype which stems from like the 60s or some shyt that people need to get over.

with that being said, my girl not only bought groceries, she cooked, brought me a beer and gave me some love. so I probably shouldnt be talkin shyt. :pachaha: but for every girl like her, there are some completely useless asian women ive been with, I mean some down right useless broads that had me like :wdf:

and for the millionth fukking time, I dont have kids and Im not married, I dont know why you keep picturing me as a family man, Im not that old. you have me mistaken for someone else.
There are so many asian thots out here its ridiculous. Most women if any race that spent a lot of time caring for their family have these selfless attitudes that men see as wifey. The women who grew up in broken and bitter homes always tell my wife to do less for me. They usually have degrees or a man that cheats on them.

Black women see how my wife treats me and tell her

Girl you don't have to do all that for him.

It's pathetic

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
actually no. its snooty black folks from the hills that refuse to call it south central because of the stigma. when do you hear nipsey hustle refer to south la? he always says south central. everyone from the jungles calls it south central. its only you snooty ass hoes from the hills that refuse to refer to it as that.
Sounds plausible.

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps

chris rock saying this entire thread in 5 minutes :wow:

"they get mad at us cause we like to exercise our variety... when black men look for a mate, we check out the whole menu" :takedat:

"sistas get in your face like 'you don't like your mamma'" :mjlol:

This man at the 1:20 Mark and on...........:lupe:

:heh::ohhh:

:sas2::sas2::sas2::sas2::sas2::sas2::sas2::sas2::sas2::sas2::sas2::sas2:

lol

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
There are so many asian gold diggers out here its ridiculous.
fixed.

you see them dressed up all hollywood with old ass rich business dudes, he holding like 4 of her bags like a sucka. and no, they are not the mistress, they are actually the wife. I got a couple downstairs from me like that, and I know that broad does fukk all but look nice next to him, her attitude is wack too, and shes always whining sounding like a dying cat.