Azealia Banks: Dates white men because "brothers are not into me"

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
http://jezebel.com/azealia-banks-when-i-say-fakkit-i-mean-it-in-a-femini-1684908272

Azealia Banks: When I Say 'fakkit,' I Mean It In a Feminist Way

:mjlol::laff:

No chill at all. Just keep her away from the internet. She's alienating every possible member of her fanbase (what's left of it).

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Lol...man asian women are caking With that stereotype. Tell that to the kids of the tiger mothers.... @Mowgli @Tommy Knocks qe need your expertise.
I'm not talking about mom. Im talking about wifey

And not the Americanized Asian. I mean just hoped off the boat. Them broads don't even have full rights in their own country. You think they screaming on hubby like that?

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
My wife was born in china. She grew up with 2 parents. Her mother says a man sweeping a floor is disgusting. I can't even rinse a dish when I'm at my in laws house. Just drop it in the sink.

I have been with my wife for 7 years and she I has remained consistent as she ever was in the most important areas. I could wake my wife up at 3 am and ask for pancakes and pow, done.

She loves me on another level. More then any other woman has ever loved me. She is not a tiger mother. We believe in combining ducation and fn. My son doesn't watch mindless garbage. He enjoys shows about abca and numbers s. We don't want him rotting his brain with trash.

its a stupid stereotype which stems from like the 60s or some shyt that people need to get over.

with that being said, my girl not only bought groceries, she cooked, brought me a beer and gave me some love. so I probably shouldnt be talkin shyt. :pachaha: but for every girl like her, there are some completely useless asian women ive been with, I mean some down right useless broads that had me like :wdf:

and for the millionth fukking time, I dont have kids and Im not married, I dont know why you keep picturing me as a family man, Im not that old. you have me mistaken for someone else.

There are so many asian thots out here its ridiculous. Most women if any race that spent a lot of time caring for their family have these selfless attitudes that men see as wifey. The women who grew up in broken and bitter homes always tell my wife to do less for me. They usually have degrees or a man that cheats on them.

Black women see how my wife treats me and tell her

Girl you don't have to do all that for him.

It's pathetic

Thank yall. I grew up around a rack of Asians, me being the only black kid in their crew. And most JUST got here

Now yea if they are born here, or got anericanized or turned..... Then yes they aren't gonna be on the old Asian ways

But I meant Asian women actually born and raised in Asia. They ain't on that "you will respect me and this is gonna be 50/50 or 75/25 type of shyt.

It's like middle eastern or Indian women (I've dated them all). I'd date their daughters and they rocking regular clothes and bumping nipsey hussle. Meanwhile moms is covered head to toe, and stuck in that kitchen

Funny tho this is what Eddie was talking about. Getting a bytch from the bushes in Africa. Then her new American black friends fukk it up and tell her she could be getting half in a divorce and doesn't have to treat him so good

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Thank yall. I grew up around a rack of Asians, me being the only black kid in their crew. And most JUST got here

Now yea if they are born here, or got anericanized or turned..... Then yes they aren't gonna be on the old Asian ways

But I meant Asian women actually born and raised in Asia. They ain't on that "you will respect me and this is gonna be 50/50 or 75/25 type of shyt.

It's like middle eastern or Indian women (I've dated them all). I'd date their daughters and they rocking regular clothes and bumping nipsey hussle. Meanwhile moms is covered head to toe, and stuck in that kitchen

Funny tho this is what Eddie was talking about. Getting a bytch from the bushes in Africa. Then her new American black friends fukk it up and tell her she could be getting half in a divorce and doesn't have to treat him so good
many sistas don't like seeing brothas win. There is something buried in women with man problems that makes them want to see a man emasculated. I don't know what it is.

When my wife has girl talk with the black folks I bring her around the women try to bring her in the cut and give her some tips on how to deal with me. Ways tonstripnmenof power so my wife can get more doing less. Usually these are older women.

We rented a car and the sista started trying to defer to my wife to make the decision On the car. Before I could shift that focus my wife told her.

Whatever he says. Sista was lookin like :leon: :lupe: it was awkward because I had to be like

ufc_approve_gif.gif

ThaRealness

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Madison
White people love nothing more than to freely say "nikka" when they can get away with it.
Best believe that when they're in their car, or singing in their head to those hip hop songs on their ipods...they're saying nikka left and right.

And I'm pretty sure a situation like that is what led her to be like "oh, well it's okay..."
So does every hip hop fan.. The word comes up quite a bit.
the other day I made a beat that was so ill, I let a "yeah nikka" slip out:yeshrug:

GiGi

Slaying Bed Bucks™ since 1981
Daps
Reppin
SoCal and AZ
My wife was born in china. She grew up with 2 parents. Her mother says a man sweeping a floor is disgusting. I can't even rinse a dish when I'm at my in laws house. Just drop it in the sink.

I have been with my wife for 7 years and she I has remained consistent as she ever was in the most important areas. I could wake my wife up at 3 am and ask for pancakes and pow, done.

She loves me on another level. More then any other woman has ever loved me. She is not a tiger mother. We believe in combining ducation and fn. My son doesn't watch mindless garbage. He enjoys shows about abca and numbers s. We don't want him rotting his brain with trash.

Last edited:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps

These are typical generalizations that we've encountered from ignorant americans. It's really pathetic because they always come from a stock that is without family and in reality you gotta wonder who would start a family with someone who has this kind of garbage flaring through their mind. :snoop:

My wife makes Bank. Our bank together equals BANK. Maybe you'll find that someday if you can lose your fatuation for losers

GiGi

Daps
Reppin
SoCal and AZ
No offense but you sound as if you have a hatred for black women and place your Asian wife on a pedestal due to her NOT being black.

I am submissive in my relationship (meaning I defer to my boyfriend) because it was what I saw in my parents and grandparents relationships and it is beneficial for me to let him lead.

And could you please explain the "don't want brothas to win" comment? Most black American women champion black men and the black community.....to our own detriment. I really wish that black women would stop fighting on the frontlines for black men like soldiers and just support from the background (as other races of women do for their men) because (a) it is not appreciated and (b) black men view this as "masculine".

many sistas don't like seeing brothas win. There is something buried in women with man problems that makes them want to see a man emasculated. I don't know what it is.

When my wife has girl talk with the black folks I bring her around the women try to bring her in the cut and give her some tips on how to deal with me. Ways tonstripnmenof power so my wife can get more doing less. Usually these are older women.

We rented a car and the sista started trying to defer to my wife to make the decision On the car. Before I could shift that focus my wife told her.

Whatever he says. Sista was lookin like :leon: :lupe: it was awkward because I had to be like

ufc_approve_gif.gif

GiGi

Daps
Reppin
SoCal and AZ
These are typical generalizations that we've encountered from ignorant americans. It's really pathetic because they always come from a stock that is without family and in reality you gotta wonder who would start a family with someone who has this kind of garbage flaring through their mind. :snoop:

My wife makes Bank. Our bank together equals BANK. Maybe you'll find that someday if you can lose your fatuation for losers

The clip was from a PBS documentary on men seeking Asian women mail order brides. It is a perceptive which is valid and represents the complexities of such relationships.

The man in my life is far from a "loser" (he is an exec in the company which we work for). I make great money and he makes even more. But on top of that he is simply a wonderful man.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
No offense but you sound as if you have a hatred for black women and place your Asian wife on a pedestal due to her NOT being black.

I am submissive in my relationship (meaning I defer to my boyfriend) because it was what I saw in my parents and grandparents relationships and it is beneficial for me to let him lead.

And could you please explain the "don't want brothas to win" comment? Most black American women champion black men and the black community.....to our own detriment. I really wish that black women would stop fighting on the frontlines for black men like soldiers and just support from the background (as other races of women do for their men) because (a) it is not appreciated and (b) black men view this as "masculine".
I'm putting her on a pedestal because she's my wife.

You're just using typical cliches to avoid having a real discussion.

This isn't limited to my experience with an asian woman.

Black women have told my black girlfriends to not cook so much for me and to Make me cook. Make me :mjlol: telling black women not to clean my bathroom for me. Don't trip it's not regulated to asian women.

Black women who have man problems do not like to see black men win period.

This sista I was dating was asked by a group if hens......so who wears the pants? It was awkward because when I said I did and my woman didn't say shyt they got all aggressive with me talkin about howthey would have me dusting the house if I was their man. It was disgustinf.

I think it's just a fat bytch thing. I never hear dimes talk like that.

I'm proud of you for knowing your role but don't play dumb like you don't know what I'm talking about to protect the sisterhood. It's disgusting

• Dap
Reactions: GZR

ManBearPig

half man half bearpig
Daps
Reppin
Chi-town
she is annoying as it is. let alone being with her all day and things of that nature :scusthov:

plus, she has no ass :yeshrug:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
The clip was from a PBS documentary on men seeking Asian women mail order brides. It is a perceptive which is valid and represents the complexities of such relationships.

The man in my life is far from a "loser" (he is an exec in the company which we work for). I make great money and he makes even more. But on top of that he is simply a wonderful man.
A black man with a mail order bride. Stop it gigi. You think we're going to pay for a woman? That's cac shyt. We have Game.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin

ufc_approve_gif.gif
Hahaha salute homie

And that's where the stigma comes from. "Oh you won't get with a black woman cause you want the easy way out. You can't handle us"

Let me see. Do I want to walk through this jungle, or ride in the hummer??

Who the hell is selecting women by the challenge? Oh here's this nice woman who cooks, cleans, fukks, takes care of the kids, and doesn't cause problems. Let me throw her to the side as to not make things easy on myself :troll:

GiGi

Daps
Reppin
SoCal and AZ
I'm putting her on a pedestal because she's my wife.

You're just using typical cliches to avoid having a real discussion.

This isn't limited to my experience with an asian woman.

Black women have told my black girlfriends to not cook so much for me and to Make me cook. Make me :mjlol: telling black women not to clean my bathroom for me. Don't trip it's not regulated to asian women.

Black women who have man problems do not like to see black men win period.

This sista I was dating was asked by a group if hens......so who wears the pants? It was awkward because when I said I did and my woman didn't say shyt they got all aggressive with me talkin about howthey would have me dusting the house if I was their man. It was disgustinf.

I think it's just a fat bytch thing. I never hear dimes talk like that.

I'm proud of you for knowing your role but don't play dumb like you don't know what I'm talking about to protect the sisterhood. It's disgusting

OK. Let's have that discussion. A real discussion.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
OK. Let's have that discussion. A real discussion.
I just gave you something real to talk aboit. You tried to deflect a common truth on the fact that I'm lying and I just like asian women. That's not true because black women hate seeing domestic black women as well and do not like these types of women around them because they're afraud that their men will look at them and have gregreater expectations.

That's why y'all so quick to throw a relationship away if dude asks for some extras.

Hey babe can you cook
hey babe can you work out.

"This is how I was when you met me if you can't accept me blah blah blah blah"

But when ol boy not moving out of that 12 dollar an hour job you feel different :usure: