Azealia Banks: Dates white men because "brothers are not into me"

GiGi

Slaying Bed Bucks™ since 1981
Daps
Reppin
SoCal and AZ
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Baldwin_Hills,_Los_Angeles

Baldwin Hills is a highly diverse community and affluent neighborhood in Central Los Angeles.

Again, no one refers to or references Baldwin Hills as being "South Central". Never have and never will.

if you really lived in socal, you'd know most people dont refer to south los angeles as south central anymore. second, how you gon tell me? doesn't matter if they are different neighborhoods, baldwin hills is in south los angeles

kaAhNbF.jpg

as you can see, its right down the street from crenshaw mall. it doesnt get anymore south central than that.

GiGi

Daps
Reppin
SoCal and AZ
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Historic_South_Central_Los_Angeles

Historic South Central Los Angeles is a 2.25-square-mile district in Los Angeles, California, within the South Los Angeles area.

Historic South Central flanks Downtown Los Angeles on the northeast, Central-Alameda on the east, South Park on the south, and Vermont Square, Exposition Park and University Park on the west. It is bounded by Washington Boulevard on the north, Central Avenue on the east, East Vernon Avenue on the south and the Harbor Freeway on the west.

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
This makes zero sense. So according to you I am supposed to be both a "bed wench" AND a white woman? :usure:

Under "reppin" my profile says SoCal (where I'm from) and AZ (where I am now)
no you white woman. What I'm saying is, you listed both those two citys because those are where wenching are the highest, and you being the white troll already knowing that, decided to list them to try and legitimize the negress sheba that you are portraying on here. If a naive nikka sees one of your wenching posts, he might catch that you live in these places, so he thinks you're being for real.

GiGi

Daps
Reppin
SoCal and AZ
no you white woman. What I'm saying is, you listed both those two citys because those are where wenching are the highest, and you being the white troll already knowing that, decided to list them to try and legitimize the negress sheba that you are portraying on here. If a naive nikka sees one of your wenching posts, he might catch that you live in these places, so he thinks you're being for real.

I am not repping two "cities". I am repping where I'm from and where I currently live. And just because I hold views with which you don't agree it does not make me a troll.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Historic_South_Central_Los_Angeles

Historic South Central Los Angeles is a 2.25-square-mile district in Los Angeles, California, within the South Los Angeles area.

Historic South Central flanks Downtown Los Angeles on the northeast, Central-Alameda on the east, South Park on the south, and Vermont Square, Exposition Park and University Park on the west. It is bounded by Washington Boulevard on the north, Central Avenue on the east, East Vernon Avenue on the south and the Harbor Freeway on the west.

:heh: "historic south central" no one CALLS it south central anymore. this is from your own link:

South Los Angeles, formerly South Central Los Angeles, is a 51.08-square-mile region of Los Angeles County, California, comprising 25 neighborhoods within the city of Los Angeles and three unincorporated districts.[1]

bPxFFnS.jpg

but you're one of those thick headed folks that can never admit to being wrong. so i guess i'll let someone in phoenix tell me how my own neighbors refer to the area.

GiGi

Daps
Reppin
SoCal and AZ
The other poster asked me what part of South Central I'm from. I am NOT from South Central. I am from Baldwin Hills (The Dons to be exact) which is NOT South Central. When have you EVER heard anyone refer to Ladera Heights, Baldwin Hills or View Park/Angeles Vista as "South Central". You won't because we don't. And if you are from LA then you know that as well.

"South Central" was used (by the uninformed or the racist) as a blanket label for anywhere in Los Angeles where black people live.

:heh: "historic south central" no one CALLS it south central anymore. this is from your own link:

South Los Angeles, formerly South Central Los Angeles, is a 51.08-square-mile region of Los Angeles County, California, comprising 25 neighborhoods within the city of Los Angeles and three unincorporated districts.[1]

bPxFFnS.jpg

but you're one of those thick headed folks that can never admit to being wrong. so i guess i'll let someone in phoenix tell me how my own neighbors refer to the area.

AntiVenom

Bedwench & Armchair Militant Killer
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I forgot to add @AntiVenom and @Ronnie Lott (I personally it's the same person as @Roddy Right )
I tagging all those who've either self-proclaimed pro-black or are constantly talking about black women to diss them and uplift white women.

I don't like hypocrisy especially when it pertains to black women by black men which is done oftem on this site.

What the fukk are you tagging me for bedwench?

AntiVenom

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Read the thread bedbuck.

Im guessing they ripped her to shreds? None of my concern bedwench, slut. I really couldnt care less :heh:

But im sure that whatever was said was hilarious. :jawalrus:

AntiVenom

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Shut yo lying ass up, you knew south central and south la are the same thing, you even knew in the post I quoted you on.

You know damn well it was south central before they changed it to south la, you should know that since you claimed you grow up there(:duck:).

You got caught you liar.:heh:

@mrken12 @Premeditated @Roddy Right @Poitier @Rainman @_Anghellic_ @GZR @Killer Instinct @7Revo @AntiVenom ya'll nikkas see how she be lying.:mjlol:

These bedwench sluts arent known for their honesty man. Were you expecting them to be fair or tell the truth? Theyre here only to troll and cause problems here. :what:Everything they say is lies.

Everything except for their white supremacist sympathizing. :sas2:

Congrats on the catch though.

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
The other poster asked me what part of South Central I'm from. I am NOT from South Central. I am from Baldwin Hills (The Dons to be exact) which is NOT South Central. When have you EVER heard anyone refer to Ladera Heights, Baldwin Hills or View Park/Angeles Vista as "South Central". You won't because we don't. And if you are from LA then you know that as well.

"South Central" was used (by the uninformed or the racist) as a blanket label for anywhere in Los Angeles where black people live.
actually no. its snooty black folks from the hills that refuse to call it south central because of the stigma. when do you hear nipsey hustle refer to south la? he always says south central. everyone from the jungles calls it south central. its only you snooty ass hoes from the hills that refuse to refer to it as that.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
This is such a fukking lie. Stop projecting your inferiority complex onto black women. I swear half you nikkas that post on here have to be delusional white people. Either that or some really insecure ass black dweebs.

Black women ARE NOT ATTRACTED TO WHITE MEN!! There are several studies that reveal this very obvious fact. A handful of bed wenches does not negate this fact!

We are women who want to live in a society where OUR men lead us. That is our motivation for dismantling white supremacy. I mean come on man we don't want to be oppressed by white people any more than you do. We want to be free to live unapologectically black in our own culture with our own men. If you're a black man and genuinely believe this shyt then you need to work on your self esteem.

Black women DO NOT see white men the same way black men see whtie women. And I consider this slander against black women!
please direct us to these studies please

i've literally NEVER heard that... as many as y'all broads will be quick to fukk channing tatum or brad pitt or some "down" white boy.... nah... not believing that for a second

Daps
Reppin
flowerpots
please direct us to these studies please

i've literally NEVER heard that... as many as y'all broads will be quick to fukk channing tatum or brad pitt or some "down" white boy.... nah... not believing that for a second
idk about her studies but you hear it a lot with the black women who aren't on the fringe (fringe meaning the weeaboos or the whitewashed ones who don't fit in)
a lot of my female friends have said "white men are corny"

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
idk about her studies but you hear it a lot with the black women who aren't on the fringe (fringe meaning the weeaboos or the whitewashed ones who don't fit in)
a lot of my female friends have said "white men are corny"
people say anything... i want some facts

see the thing is, the SAME black women and men who say "i don't date outside my race" or "such and such race is corny"

EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM got a few that they'd fukk with if given the chance. "oh i don't date white boys but i'd give that guy who played superman some"

so what you saying is, you would do them.. you just haven't found the one you would.... chris rock said it best tho. black women hate cause black men will fukk ANY white girl... meanwhile the white guy gotta be fine for a sista to mess wtih her

still tho... they'd do it... so them repressing their attraction or just ignoring it, isn't really real... you just bullshytting yourself