Azealia Banks: Dates white men because "brothers are not into me"

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:childplease: at Cube being a "young kid looking for guidance who thought that he knew it all". Cube sold out. Period. Dude went from "fukk tha police" to playing cops in movies. Went from saying "burn Hollywood burn" to being one a Hollywood player perpetuating a lot of the same stereotypes that he used to call out. The way that Cube has gotten a pass for being a blatant sell out is a shame.

:childplease:By your definition Malcolm X is a sellout because he stopped thinking all white people was bad and regreted snapping on that white bytch who asked if she could help:mjlol:...Cube was like 18-21 when he said that shyt,he's not allowed to get more life experience and change his views on certain things?....Aint nobody tryna hear that shyt yall talking about in regards to Cube....Are you even aware of all the movies that have come out through Cubes production company?So since some of em have ignorance in it his perpetuating stereotypes?how about he's not being fake and keeps it balanced by not only showing whats considered "acceptable negro" behavior?Soon as he make a movie like Barbershop,Are We There Yet,The Longshots here yall nikkas come "Bu bu but Cube used to be a gangsta"....Yall better appreciate Cube and quit actin like he aint a boss in his own right and just doin auditions for whitey.

When you go back and listen to your old records do you feel like that’s a different Ice Cube or that you’re the same person?
"I feel like I’m the same. I just feel like I’ve got a better understanding of things. The young Cube would do “Burn Hollywood Burn” and make me wanna actually come down and burn Hollywood up. The new Cube would still make “Burn Hollywood Burn” but I realize you don’t burn it up from the outside; you burn it from the inside. That means you get in there and you change it. You make it better for your people or for any poor youngster coming in after you. That’s how you burn it. Not burn it to the ground cause then nobody makes money, nobody will benefit off it. We just want our share. So by me injecting myself into Hollywood and carving out a niche for careers like Chris Tucker’s and Mike Epps and Katt Williams—I am burning down Hollywood. It’s to where we can benefit off of it and not be destructive with it. That’s the tip I’m on. I think the main difference is that I want to be able to go in and make a real change"

"nikkas gon hate you for whatever you do"

:salute: Cube

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
White people love nothing more than to freely say "nikka" when they can get away with it.
Best believe that when they're in their car, or singing in their head to those hip hop songs on their ipods...they're saying nikka left and right.

And I'm pretty sure a situation like that is what led her to be like "oh, well it's okay..."
no offense but if the word is in the song why the fukk would I skip over the word? :wtf: if a song, sang by a jew, had kike in it, best believe Id include that word too, if the song had it in it, im singing along ffs.

as for this thread being so big. :mindblown:

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
You obviously are NOT from LA if you think Baldwin Hills is the same as "South Central" .....keep trying though.
my dad lives in baldwin hills, we call it south central. obv it aint 56th and avalon, but its the same shyt.

and as for this azaelia chick, I fail to see why I should care she dates white men. :wtf:

Last edited:

Gravity

Banned
Daps
:childplease:By your definition Malcolm X is a sellout because he stopped thinking all white people was bad and regreted snapping on that white bytch who asked if she could help:mjlol:...
No, that's your dikkriding ass cap'n save-a-cube definition. Malcolm's view my have revised over the years but he never contradicted his core principles. He may have stopped thinking that all whites were the devil but he was about black pride/empowerment and he still stood up against systematic white supremacy. Cube has completely abandoned the pro-black anti white supremacy stance that he adopted shortly after going solo. He sold alllll the way out. You expose your own lack of integrity by trying to defend dude with that disingenuous ass Malcolm X comparison.

Cube was like 18-21 when he said that shyt,he's not allowed to get more life experience and change his views on certain things?....
Cube was born in '69 and he was still on that fake pro black shyt as late as '95 when Higher Learning came out. "You ain't got to lie Craig" I know that you're some west coast cock sucker but dude don't give a fukk about you. You can keep it real.

Obviously something changed alright. White people started to really accept him, that's what changed. Soon as he started get that white acceptance(mtv white teen crowd acceptance is nothing like that white corporate amerikkka acceptance), he put that black/pride anti white supremacy shyt all the way to the back.

Aint nobody tryna hear that shyt yall talking about in regards to Cube....
Of course you don't. You've dedicated your mouth to protect dude's scrotum. You're not listening to reason so I'm not going to listen to the fanboy pleas that you're copping on behalf of dude. "He was young". You're acting as if his selling out is a product of wisdom and the pro black rhetoric of his youth was just him being young and dumb. The young Cube was a lot more wise and kept a lot more real than this older sell out version. Nobody doubts that his life experiences have changed his viewpoints. That's why he's a sellout. He's allowed the money, fame, and white acceptance to change what he stands for. He used to be pro-black, now not so much. He used to be against Hollywood and the way it perpetuates negative stereotypes of blacks. Now he's part of the Hollywood machine and is personally responsible for perpetuating negative stereotypes about blacks. However you want to spin it, dude sold out.

GiGi

Slaying Bed Bucks™ since 1981
Daps
Reppin
SoCal and AZ
wenches will wench

That fat troll cave bish @GiGi is playing this troll thik kind of sloppy like her back thighs. Notice how she has both Arizona and LA as her location. How convenient because those are two bedwench/buck capitals. The trolling is pretty obvious for people to see.

This makes zero sense. So according to you I am supposed to be both a "bed wench" AND a white woman? :usure:

Under "reppin" my profile says SoCal (where I'm from) and AZ (where I am now)

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You obviously are NOT from LA if you think Baldwin Hills is the same as "South Central" .....keep trying though.
what do you mean? baldwin hills is in south central, its just on top of a hill. drive down the hill and you're literally 1 minute from where parts of boyz in the hood was shot.

GiGi

Slaying Bed Bucks™ since 1981
Daps
Reppin
SoCal and AZ
what do you mean? baldwin hills is in south central, its just on top of a hill. drive down the hill and you're literally 1 minute from where parts of boyz in the hood was shot.

No one refers to Baldwin Hills as "South Central" just as no one calls South Pasadena "East LA". Those are different neighborhoods.

Down the hill from Baldwin Hills is Culver City on one side, Ladera to the south, View Park on another and the Crenshaw district/Leimert Park. Is Ladera Heights (aka the Black Beverly Hills) also "South Central"?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Baldwin_Hills,_Los_Angeles
Baldwin Hills is a highly diverse community and affluent neighborhood in Central Los Angeles.

Last edited:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
No one refers to Baldwin Hills as "South Central" just as no one calls South Pasadena "East LA". Those are different neighborhoods.

if you really lived in socal, you'd know most people dont refer to south los angeles as south central anymore. second, how you gon tell me? doesn't matter if they are different neighborhoods, baldwin hills is in south los angeles

kaAhNbF.jpg

as you can see, its right down the street from crenshaw mall. it doesnt get anymore south central than that.