Azealia Banks: Dates white men because "brothers are not into me"

GiGi

Slaying Bed Bucks™ since 1981
Daps
Reppin
SoCal and AZ
Shut yo lying ass up, you knew south central and south la are the same thing, you even knew in the post I quoted you on.

You know damn well it was south central before they changed it to south la, you should know that since you claimed you grow up there(:duck:).

You got caught you liar.:heh:

@mrken12 @Premeditated @Roddy Right @Poitier @Rainman @_Anghellic_ @GZR @Killer Instinct @7Revo @AntiVenom ya'll nikkas see how she be lying.:mjlol:

You obviously are NOT from LA if you think Baldwin Hills is the same as "South Central" .....keep trying though.

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm tired of this stupid white supremacist troll. It constantly tries to divide black people by making lies and creating lines between men/women. Notwithstanding the fact the troll is an obese white woman. :scust:Half the time the troll claims to live in Arizona; the other time LA.

Just to expose this truth for being ignorant and ridiculous, study and reports indicate that blacks generally have larger frames (evident because of BMI risk), different fat distribution (study), denser bones (study), deeper voices (study), etc than Asians. This is true of both men and women. Blacks are simply heftier and differently built race than Asians. An Asian who has "normal" BMI has way higher risks than a black at the same weight. The assertion that blacks and Asians are "the same", regardless of gender, is plaintively wrong.

Last edited:

mcdivit85

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sound Reasoning
But if you are going to take that stance then you also have to accept the "stereotypes" that exist (both good and bad) about black men must also have validity. Your logic, not mine.

Yes, most stereotypes have some level of truth to them. If they didn't, then they wouldn't stick.

Peace

GiGi

Daps
Reppin
SoCal and AZ
Yes, most stereotypes have some level of truth to them. If they didn't, then they wouldn't stick.

Peace

Yet you guys want the world to ignore the negative "stereotypes" that exist about black men while attempting to confirm the validity of the ones that exist about black women. Do you guys not see the hypocrisy in doing so?

mcdivit85

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sound Reasoning
Yet you guys want the world to ignore the negative "stereotypes" that exist about black men while attempting to confirm the validity of the ones that exist about black women. Do you guys not see the hypocrisy in doing so?

I'm not part of the "I love PAWGs but clown black women" crowd. I try to be objective, so I don't fall into the group you seem to have an issue with.

I'm all for the black family, so I see black men and black women as a team.

Peace

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
Hjsgp.jpg

damn i thought she was a bit older. that must mean the chick had traction alopecia before she was even 20, goddamn
awww, she looks like she wants to be adopted. Look at it.

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps

GiGi

Daps
Reppin
SoCal and AZ
But you said it in you're post I quoted you on.:why:

Baldwin Hills is not the same as South Central LA.

I grew up in "The Dons" which is in Baldwin Hills. Anyone who is from LA (or is familiar with LA) knows the difference between Baldwin Hills and "South Central".

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
Shut yo lying ass up, you knew south central and south la are the same thing, you even knew in the post I quoted you on.

You know damn well it was south central before they changed it to south la, you should know that since you claimed you grow up there(:duck:).

You got caught you liar.:heh:

@mrken12 @Premeditated @Roddy Right @Poitier @Rainman @_Anghellic_ @GZR @Killer Instinct @7Revo @AntiVenom ya'll nikkas see how she be lying.:mjlol:
wenches will wench
I'm tired of this stupid white supremacist troll. It constantly tries to divide black people by making lies and creating lines between men/women. Notwithstanding the fact the troll is an obese white woman. :scust:Half the time the troll claims to live in Arizona; the other time LA.

Just to expose this truth for being ignorant and ridiculous, study and reports indicate that blacks generally have larger frames (evident because of BMI risk), different fat distribution (study), denser bones (study), deeper voices (study), etc than Asians. This is true of both men and women. Blacks are simply heftier and differently built race than Asians. An Asian who has "normal" BMI has way higher risks than a black at the same weight. The assertion that blacks and Asians are "the same", regardless of gender, is plaintively wrong.
That fat troll cave bish @GiGi is playing this troll thik kind of sloppy like her back thighs. Notice how she has both Arizona and LA as her location. How convenient because those are two bedwench/buck capitals. The trolling is pretty obvious for people to see.

TMNT4000

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Miami Gardens/North Miami
Baldwin Hills is not the same as South Central LA.

I grew up in "The Dons" which is in Baldwin Hills. Anyone who is from LA (or is familiar with LA) knows the difference between Baldwin Hills and "South Central".
But you said Baldwin Hills is in South LA in your post I quoted, don't try to change up now.:stopitslime: