Azealia Banks: Dates white men because "brothers are not into me"

GiGi

Slaying Bed Bucks™ since 1981
Daps
Reppin
SoCal and AZ
Bytch, did you missed the part that cali black women getting basic to ugly broke cacs, and you think that's a "W"?:mjlol:

What part of South Central you lived in GiGi, since you claim you lived there?:sas1:

So, in your mind, all black people from Los Angeles (or SoCal) are from "South Central"? :usure:

GiGi

Daps
Reppin
SoCal and AZ
That's my thing. Out of ALL the races of men on the earth, who's the most likely to date a a loud/mouthy woman? The African American male. :mjlol:

White dudes like mouthy women? Where on this planet is that true?

Peace

Chinese women (Asian women in general) are the bossiest (and most money hungry) women on the planet....hasn't stopped white men from being with them either. :manny:

mcdivit85

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sound Reasoning
Chinese women (Asian women in general) are the bossiest (and most money hungry) women on the planet....hasn't stopped white men from being with them either. :manny:

But from the looks of most of the WM/AW couples I've seen, and most others from the stereotypical view of such relationships, those women are not portraying a beligerent/gold diggerish attitude in out right form. They tend to portray a very subtle and submissive persona, which is enticing to men who want that.

White men generally mention those qualities when talking about Asian women.

Peace

GiGi

Daps
Reppin
SoCal and AZ
But from the looks of most of the WM/AW couples I've seen, and most others from the stereotypical view of such relationships, those women are not portraying a beligerent/gold diggerish attitude in out right form. They tend to portray a very subtle and submissive persona, which is enticing to men who want that.

White men generally mention those qualities when talking about Asian women.

Peace

True. Black women are stereotyped differently from Asian women (even by black men) even when we share the same traits.

Also, Asian women (in general) understand the power of their "submissive, subservient" stereotype and will play upon that with men.
Many men who marry Asian women mention the "change" in Asian women about a year into the marriage.

Black women have to work against our stereotype (even with our own men) because a feminine, docile black woman is seen as a unicorn.

TMNT4000

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Miami Gardens/North Miami
Nope. Quote me.
http://www.thecoli.com/threads/i-just-called-a-black-girl-a-bedwench.217472/page-3#post-8617211
Just to let you know South Central is not a "neighborhood" in Los Angeles, it is a region of the city. I grew up in Baldwin Hills area of South Los Angeles. And yes, I grew up around many black families that were multiracial.

I'm not understanding why this is so difficult for you to grasp. BM/BW couplings are the most common pairing but lets not act as if there aren't many interracial pairings and biracial/multiracial people in the states. In my experience, I think that Southerners are less likely to date/marry interracially but let's not pretend that it does not happen at all.
Lying ass.:heh:

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Sidebar, now I have to play Broke With Expensive Taste at low decimals:ld:

...due to Azealia masquerading as a Faux Pro Blacktivist:lupe:

mcdivit85

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sound Reasoning
True. Black women are stereotyped differently from Asian women (even by black men) even when we share the same traits.

Also, Asian women (in general) understand the power of their "submissive, subservient" stereotype and will play upon that with men.
Many men who marry Asian women mention the "change" in Asian women about a year into the marriage.

Black women have to work against our stereotype (even with our own men) because a feminine, docile black woman is seen as a unicorn.

I would agree. Black women are given a particular stereotype....sometimes deserved. Some black women are not even comfortable with the word "submission" let alone carrying it out with a black man. I say black man because black women have a peculiar respect for white men, in many cases, that allows them to shake off that attitude when dating a white male.

That's not to say there are not black women who are submissive to black men. Plenty are, but black men aren't coming up with this "stereotype" out of thin air. There must be some credence to it if black men from across the country can relate to the same stereotype.

Peace

GiGi

Daps
Reppin
SoCal and AZ
I would agree. Black women are given a particular stereotype....sometimes deserved. Some black women are not even comfortable with the word "submission" let alone carrying it out with a black man. I say black man because black women have a peculiar respect for white men, in many cases, that allows them to shake off that attitude when dating a white male.

That's not to say there are not black women who are submissive to black men. Plenty are, but black men aren't coming up with this "stereotype" out of thin air. There must be some credence to it if black men from across the country can relate to the same stereotype.

Peace

But if you are going to take that stance then you also have to accept the "stereotypes" that exist (both good and bad) about black men must also have validity. Your logic, not mine.

TMNT4000

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Miami Gardens/North Miami
Baldwin Hills is an area of South LA. It is NOT considered "South Central". There is a HUGE difference.
Shut yo lying ass up, you knew south central and south la are the same thing, you even knew in the post I quoted you on.

You know damn well it was south central before they changed it to south la, you should know that since you claimed you grow up there(:duck:).

You got caught you liar.:heh:

@mrken12 @Premeditated @Roddy Right @Poitier @Rainman @_Anghellic_ @GZR @Killer Instinct @7Revo @AntiVenom ya'll nikkas see how she be lying.:mjlol:

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
Shut yo lying ass up, you knew south central and south la are the same thing, you even knew in the post I quoted you on.

You know damn well it was south central before they changed it to south la, you should know that since you claimed you grow up there(:duck:).

You got caught you liar.:heh:

@mrken12 @Premeditated @Roddy Right @Poitier @Rainman @_Anghellic_ @GZR @Killer Instinct @7Revo @AntiVenom ya'll nikkas see how she be lying.:mjlol:

I can't see anything so I have whoever you're referring to on ignore.
:pachaha: