Azealia Banks: Dates white men because "brothers are not into me"

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
:troll:i know its black menz fault as with everything you dumb c*nts post. Yall don't really wanna talk about competing and the facts when it comes to yall bullshyt:sas2:

i'll just leave this here
Competing against what? Cause white women/non black women are falling over themselves to get at yall right?

Canon

Veteran
Daps
Competing against what? Cause white women/non black women are falling over themselves to get at yall right?
keep dodging bytch

you keep comparing us to white men lets talk about yall getting slaughtered by white women if you wanna go there

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Black men STD rates are twice as high, have and even less median wealth, and an incarceration rate that is so ridiculously high that it's expected that half of all black males in this country will serve time in a correctional facility. Not to mention your astoundingly high unemployment and deadbeat father rates Trust You don't wanna play these game either

First, I don't think your black or American after saying your "deadbeat father" rates like that isn't a general AA statistic that reflects on anybody. But anyway:

1. Black American men still make more money than women, even which greater handicaps. Imagine if those handicaps were gone?

2. Most black men on Earth actually make more money than black women, sometimes significantly more.

3. Most black wealth on Earth is owned by black men. Almost all black billionaires are black men.

4. Most all black inventions, innovations and achievements tend to come from black men.

5. Most leaders in black countries are black men. Go see who consists the African Union, it's not women.

In conclusion, yall ain't shyt. Most everything on black Earth, a man owns it.

Last edited:

kaldurahm

All Star
Daps
Look at the division in this thread. Look if you don't like black people feel free to date out but gtfo with the trying to rationalize your preferences bs. Just date out and leave it at that, don't criticize black males or black females.

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
keep dodging bytch

you keep comparing us to white men lets talk about yall getting slaughtered by white women if you wanna go there
How are white women slaughtering black women? Please enlighten me...

Canon

Veteran
Daps
How are white women slaughtering black women? Please enlighten me...
you posted about white men beating black men on all fronts white the same is true for the other gender

:lupe:are you slow or something?

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
First, I don't think your black or American after saying your "deadbeat father" rates like that isn't a general AA statistic that reflects on anybody. But anyway:

1. Black American men still make more money than women, even which greater handicaps. Imagine if those handicaps were gone?

2. Most black men on Earth actually make more money than black women, sometimes significantly more.

3. Most black wealth on Earth is owned by black men. Most black billionaires are black.

4. Most all black inventions, innovations and achievements tend to come from black men.

5. Most leaders in black countries are black men. Go see who consists the African Union, it's not women.

In conclusion, yall ain't shyt
Please provide evidence of all listed..

1. It's called sexism if both men and women are doing the same job

2. read 1

4. List them

5. And a fine job they are doing.

Black female inventors: Marie Van Brittan Brown, Dr. Shirley Jackson, Dr. Patricia Bath, Dr. Betty Harris, mary kenner, natalie r. Love, c j walker

To just name a few..

Back4The1stTime

All Star
Daps
She dates white men because she is attracted to them..plain and simple.

I don't understand why some black women come up with these lame excuses for dating white men.

I'm glad I'm not the only one that notice this. I'm like if you like pink meat then own it. Don't go throwing black men under the bus to justify your love of pink meat. It's always "the brotha's don't like me or the brotha's didn't give me the time of day or the brotha's talked about me" line I hear. I'm pretty usre plenty of black men tried to get your attention but you didn't give them the time of day. If you like pink meat, own it.

yardman

Mad movements!
Daps
Reppin
Whitehall
:to: I tried to give her the benefit of the doubt. But I knew something was fishy when I saw

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
I'm glad I'm not the only one that notice this. I'm like if you like pink meat then own it. Don't go throwing black men under the bus to justify your love of pink meat. It's always "the brotha's don't like me or the brotha's didn't give me the time of day or the brotha's talked about me" line I hear. I'm pretty usre plenty of black men tried to get your attention but you didn't give them the time of day. If you like pink meat, own it.
And you know this how?