Azealia Banks: Dates white men because "brothers are not into me"

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Most female populations rank black men as most masculine on average but this lame troll @tan900 is still fighting the truth. :dead: :laff:

"b-b-buh black men don't own BMWs, blah blah"

Canon

Veteran
Daps
And who are they getting it from? I doubt white men, so worry about your own ashy dirty dikks. Plus, we are not the one always bragging about our pussies like black men brag about their dikks. Exactly,c00n.
:troll:it black menz fault. just zero accountability for there dumb shyt:wow:

i love how you c*nts love to argue like your perfect pro blacks women who got unfortunately latched to black men. :troll:Yall were just doing well until we come along.

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
And who are they getting it from? I doubt white men, so worry about your own ashy dirty dikks. Plus, we are not the one always bragging about our pussies like black men brag about their dikks. Exactly,c00n.

C00ns like you feel insulted when nikkas "brag" about things because you have nothing to brag about. Shut up.

tan900

Banned
Daps
Most female populations rank black men as most masculine on average but this lame troll @tan900 is still fighting the truth. :dead: :laff:

"b-b-buh black men don't own BMWs, blah blah"

Where is the statistical proof of this?

According the most dating and hook up sites black men get the least responses.

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Where is the statistical proof of this?

According the most dating and hook up sites black men get the least responses.

Go use Google. And masculinity =/= desirability. The two are not the same thing. Did I say "desirability" or "masculinity", idiot?

ShenJingPoQi

All Star
Daps
Hun, read your history. White men have fetichized black men lusting after their women for centuries. In a patriarchal society, women are viewed as trophies. The best trophy goes to the alpha. In a white patriarchal society white men will continually try to assert the dominance of their culture by holding their women up as the ultimate prize. It's not surprising then that many of them would get off on seeing other races lusting after their prize because it reaffirms their women, their culture, their race is the best. It's not really rocket science.

This.

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL

That's just some crazy woman's screed. I exposed it through analogy. Because if NobodyReally's assertion is true, then cacs have no reason to dislike to black men with white women. After all, that would reaffirm cac supremacy. Obviously we know this is not true. Cacs hate cac women with black men so that implies NobodyReally's assertion is nonsense. It doesn't pass basic scrutiny. Cacs conflate white misogyny with white power. To cross the former is to cross the latter Cacs get more, not less, enraged the more a white woman is "most appreciated" by other groups. Cacs believe they own cac women, more or less.

miranda

Banned
Supporter
Daps
:upsetfavre: where is this thread going

hopefully someone I'm not going to @ will come in and settle this
but hey my dikk is bigger than yours(which isn't always the case :sas2:) so I win.

I can absolutely vouch for this, but hey I'll just let them revel and boast about their so called sexual "superiority"

FEAR OF THE BLACK MANS dikk

by blessing the thread with a spoilered pic, but probably not, i saw him viewing the thread earlier though
YwAwLp2.gif

tan900

Banned
Daps
Go use Google. And masculinity =/= desirability. The two are not the same thing. Did I say "desirability" or "masculinity", idiot?

There are no legitimate unbiased studies done on racial masculinity so Google can't tell me a damn thing.