Azealia Banks: Dates white men because "brothers are not into me"

Canon

Veteran
Daps
I provided plenty throughout this thread, You said black women are being slaughtered by white women. I am asking for you to share how?

How is bedwenching working out?

black women have a ridiculous STD rate,median wealth of 5 bucks, increasing incarceration rate. You don't wanna play these games:sas2:

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life

incarceration rate -institutional racism/bad life decisons

wealth of 5 bucks- poverty/single motherhood/bad life decisions

STD rates-tied to black male rates/covertly infected/prostitution/bad life decisions

Canon

Veteran
Daps
incarceration rate -institutional racism/bad life decisons

wealth of 5 bucks- poverty/single motherhood/bad life decisions

STD rates-tied to black male rates/covertly infected/prostitution/bad life decisions
:pachaha:you got all the excuses in the world now but don't use that same thought process when posting your dumb shyt

The_Truth

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
This is such a fukking lie. Stop projecting your inferiority complex onto black women. I swear half you nikkas that post on here have to be delusional white people. Either that or some really insecure ass black dweebs.

Black women ARE NOT ATTRACTED TO WHITE MEN!! There are several studies that reveal this very obvious fact. A handful of bed wenches does not negate this fact!

We are women who want to live in a society where OUR men lead us. That is our motivation for dismantling white supremacy. I mean come on man we don't want to be oppressed by white people any more than you do. We want to be free to live unapologectically black in our own culture with our own men. If you're a black man and genuinely believe this shyt then you need to work on your self esteem.

Black women DO NOT see white men the same way black men see whtie women. And I consider this slander against black women!
But it's okay to slander Black men?:stopitslime:

Back4The1stTime

All Star
Daps
And you know this how?

Cause I see black men holla at black women all the time, the very ones that only like white me. Black men give them the same compliments about their hair and skin as white men do. The only difference is, those black women value the opinions of white men more so than they do black men. But b/c they just can't like white men and be done with it, they have the follow the unwritten rule of clowning black men while dating white. Let's not act brand new here. Even you know this. :comeon:

EndGame

Superstar
Daps
Surprise, surprise...The same wench who publicly stated that white men eat pussc better, dates white men :upsetfavre:. That's why y'all Africans looked like a bunch of idiots cheerleading this ho with yo schoolgirl skirts and pom poms.:mjlol:

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
Cause I see black men holla at black women all the time, the very ones that only like white me. Black men give them the same compliments about their hair and skin as white men do. The only difference is, those black women value the opinions of white men more so than they do black men. But b/c they just can't like white men and be done with it, they have the follow the unwritten rule of clowning black men while dating white. Let's not act brand new here. Even you know this. :comeon:

And I see black men ignore black women who suddenly want to trash them for considering other guys to date.I guess we see what we want to see.

Box Cutta

Bumbling Sidekick
Daps
Reppin
Sanitation Department
Bed wench can drop dead....:manny:

She's occasionally made some good points, for instance, in regards to cultural appropriation, but it's always self-serving, and the bad clearly outweighs the good with her (Especially in light of her recent comments).

This vapid, gossipy, modern culture doesn't know how to simply ignore people though...so she'll keep making headlines as long as she keeps saying controversial shyt.

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
@Medicate @MayQueen if you're going to try to expose hypocrisy at least do it right, geez. You all went for the low hanging fruit of the PAWG appreciation thread tagging folks willy nilly and some of them are non black or never post in TLR. Why didn't you go pull up the racist PAWG thread or the "Would You Smash the #Hollaback Girl" thread. These were in TLR and full of militant hypocrites.

http://www.thecoli.com/threads/shos...rs-of-street-harassment-smash-or-pass.263561/

And look at this little gem....

http://www.thecoli.com/posts/10714858/

Medicate said:
If I smash this bytch, i'm definitely going to have a hidden camera of my own, with her gurglin cum and in a pretzel position and then post it online and title it "Feminist Harassment and Its Rewards"

You're using the same "hate fukk" logic militant hypocrites use. The only reason you're doing this little crusade is because you were drinking the "A-Pac" Kool-Aid when I and a few others told you this was nothing more than a gimmick for buzz. "Bu bu bu bu but she's changed now." Get the fukk out of here. The shtick was so see through even Stevie Wonder would shake his head at it. Truly disgusting that the cac cum dumpster used tragedy for buzz.