Azealia Banks: Dates white men because "brothers are not into me"

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
Most female populations rank black men as most masculine on average but this lame troll @tan900 is still fighting the truth. :dead: :laff:

"b-b-buh black men don't own BMWs, blah blah"
How is that working for y'all? Are these females protesting for y'all not to get incarcerated at higher rates for petty crimes? Or being barred from employment or being killed or profiled by police? Misplaced priorities...but don't let me keep you from thinking that y'all are winning.

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How is that working for y'all? Are these females protesting for y'all not to get incarcerated at higher rates for petty crimes? Or being barred from employment or being killed or profiled by police? Misplaced priorities...but don't let me keep you from thinking that y'all are winning.

I'm going to put you on ignore after this point. What females do or don't has nothing to do with I said.

Mr.Forte

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area, Ca
i DONT CARE ABOUT THESE bytchES FEELINGS

because THEY DONT CARE ABOUT MINES

I JUST fukk YALL

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
I'm going to put you on ignore after this point. What females do or don't has nothing to do with I said.
You try to make it look like a win. If I am wrong, please show me how that's working for y'all. Simple!

I can coudn't care less that you put meon ignore, you post outlandish and racist things about black women and I have one of your infamous post in my siggy. Your agenda is clear...and I will not stop at calling you out every single time. Run along a$$hole!!

Canon

Veteran
Daps
How is bedwenching working out?

black women have a ridiculous STD rate,median wealth of 5 bucks, increasing incarceration rate. You don't wanna play these games:sas2:

ShenJingPoQi

All Star
Daps
That's just some crazy woman's screed. I exposed it through analogy. Because if NobodyReally's assertion is true, then cacs have no reason to dislike to black men with white women. After all, that would reaffirm cac supremacy. Obviously we know this is not true. Cacs hate cac women with black men so that implies NobodyReally's assertion is nonsense. It doesn't pass basic scrutiny. Cacs conflate white misogyny with white power. To cross the former is to cross the latter Cacs get more, not less, enraged the more a white woman is "most appreciated" by other groups. Cacs believe they own cac women, more or less.

Have to disagree.

White men love the fact Black men for example lust over their women; it plays directly into their hand of dominance and supremacy. It plays directly into the narrative white is better. The key word here is lust. However, they hate the fact black man actually gets with a white women. Because it means black men is on par with them hence why they claim black men only get lower quality women. White women themselves love this system, they may play the victimization card but they are the biggest beneficiaries of the system in place today

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
Black women got an average median wealth of 5 bucks and a ridiculous STD rate shut the fukk up with this shyt

yall getting slaughtered to

Where did you get this from? The same articles that paint black men in a bad light that yall love to say are made in favour of white people? How convenient that they are now true when it pertains to black women.

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Have to disagree.

White men love the fact Black men for example lust over their women; it plays directly into their hand of dominance and supremacy. It plays directly into the narrative white is better. The key word here is lust. However, they hate the fact black man actually gets with a white women. Because it means black men is on par with them hence why they claim black men only get lower quality women. White women themselves love this system, they may play the victimization card but they are the biggest beneficiaries of the system in place today

Cacs don't use their females to dominate anybody. They have always discouraged white female lust from black men and forbidden relations. I think there are who cacs variously like when selective white girls get pumped up, as it can sometimes help their racial narrative, but then the actual IR act they do not like, as it hurts the racial narrative. Usually cac males don't care or know how females view things. They see it only from the male point of view and that's what white supremacy is since the male point of view dominates everything. You exaggerate any pride they get from their women being with different men. If they had any appreciation for such, they wouldn't go out of their way to discourage the women and attack dudes. They conflate white power with misogyny such that if a white woman attacks their patriarchy, they try to reign her in. But the opposite is irrelevant.

Last edited:

tan900

Banned
Daps
How is bedwenching working out?

black women have a ridiculous STD rate,median wealth of 5 bucks, increasing incarceration rate. You don't wanna play these games:sas2:

Black men STD rates are twice as high, have and even less median wealth, and an incarceration rate that is so ridiculously high that it's expected that half of all black males in this country will serve time in a correctional facility. Not to mention your astoundingly high unemployment and deadbeat father rates Trust You don't wanna play these game either

Canon

Veteran
Daps
I wonder why?:troll:
:troll:i know its black menz fault as with everything you dumb c*nts post. Yall don't really wanna talk about competing and the facts when it comes to yall bullshyt:sas2:

i'll just leave this here
:troll:it black menz fault. just zero accountability for there dumb shyt:wow:

i love how you c*nts love to argue like your perfect pro blacks women who got unfortunately latched to black men. :troll:Yall were just doing well until we come along.