Azealia Banks: Dates white men because "brothers are not into me"

MayQueen

Just here to help you do better.
Daps
Reppin
MYOB
It's beyond competition...y'all are not concerned that mon black men beat on all other front? Sex is the only thing you guys want to console yourself with?

A lot think this way. You get paid more, you have more education than I do, you live in better neighborhoods, your father was in your life, you don't deal with discrimination but hey my dikk is bigger than yours(which isn't always the case :sas2:) so I win.

Mr.Forte

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area, Ca
A lot think this way. You get paid more, you have more education than I do, you live in better neighborhoods, your father was in your life, you don't deal with discrimination but hey my dikk is bigger than yours(which isn't always the case :sas2:) so I win.

FEAR OF THE BLACK MANS dikk

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I said that. Stop back tracking. I never said white women controlled anything.

How am I backtracking? What I said in my last posts are 100% logically congruent with the notion white females are ultimately tools of white supremacy. White supremacists, however, do not define white supremacy through white females. They herald and define white supremacy through white male patriarchy. That is why white females get called names for dating than others do not.

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's ironic to hear a female troll talk about men and white supremacy while simultaneously making arguments that are little different to the ones white supremacists make. What is the difference between two people that do and say the same things?

tan900

Banned
Daps

I can absolutely vouch for this, but hey I'll just let them revel and boast about their so called sexual "superiority".

EA

A Pound & A Prayer
Daps
Reppin
London, UK
Horseshyt bait threads like these seems to bring everyone out of the woodwork :heh:

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Stan for the cac at every opportunity and against black men as well as common sense, and claim not to be a white supremacist, brehs.

I heard one of these female trolls say blacks aren't more athletic. She gave an example of David Beckham, one of the slowest cacs in his time, as proof of cac's so-called athleticism. And she wrote the statement with conviction like she really believed it. :dead:

All people who doubt nikka's special traits can link their studies disproving those traits.

Canon

Veteran
Daps
Black women got an average median wealth of 5 bucks and a ridiculous STD rate shut the fukk up with this shyt

yall getting slaughtered to

MayQueen

Just here to help you do better.
Daps
Reppin
MYOB
Black women got an average median wealth of 5 bucks and a ridiculous STD rate shut the fukk up with this shyt

yall getting slaughtered to

And who are they getting it from? I doubt white men, so worry about your own ashy dirty dikks. Plus, we are not the one always bragging about our pussies like black men brag about their dikks. Exactly,c00n.