Azealia Banks: Dates white men because "brothers are not into me"

MayQueen

Just here to help you do better.
Daps
Reppin
MYOB
:o: Sorry miss, I got caught up and blinded. It'll never happen again, you can quote me on that:hug:

Animal-Hugs-19313860111.jpeg

Daps
Reppin
SD
Damn.:snoop:

Well, do you consider to see more fine sistas dating in than out?(Do black men get most of the fine black women at SD?)

Yeah black folks still date each other like crazy. Most of the fine BW out this date brothers. Its just the few BW that do date out look good.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
@Mowgli said the majority of them that be dating are basic, probably is different from L.A. than SD.:patrice:
Please stop @'in me to these threads. :snoop: Banks used herself up on black dikks, and has the type of swag that is only going to attract men that see through her. TO slutty to find a black trick and to slutty to con a street dude. Probably been around enough money to understand the financial levels above the black community and is trying to cash out by finding some cac with money who doesnt mind paying for a slave.

Bet all that mouth she talkin about black man cant handle is on mute when shes around Trevor.

TMNT4000

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Miami Gardens/North Miami
Yeah black folks still date each other like crazy. Most of the fine BW out this date brothers. Its just the few BW that do date out look good.
Thanks for info on black relationships and the dating scene for blacks at SD .:ehh:
The white woman is solely responsible for white supremacy and the deaths of MILLIONS of black men in the past and PRESENT!
Wait are you trolling, because if you are I wanna dap your post because it made me laugh.:bryan:

Luchini

Not here for you.
Daps
This is a cry for attention she clearly wants a black man but hasn't been able to find one. She's going to going through that pro black female phase where she hates white men but at the same time hasn't given them up as an option because some part of her knows it's possible she won't find a black man. On top of that she's in the music industry so the rate she sees decent black men with unattractive white women is ten fold it probably drives her crazy

TMNT4000

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Miami Gardens/North Miami
Please stop @'in me to these threads. :snoop: Banks used herself up on black dikks, and has the type of swag that is only going to attract men that see through her. TO slutty to find a black trick and to slutty to con a street dude. Probably been around enough money to understand the financial levels above the black community and is trying to cash out by finding some cac with money who doesnt mind paying for a slave.

Bet all that mouth she talkin about black man cant handle is on mute when shes around Trevor.
I didn't tag you for banks, I tag you for info about L.A. bed wenching scene.:hamster:

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If Banks' is not attractive to nikkas, she isn't attractive to cacs either. It's just that there's more cacs in the USA :heh:

I'd date Banks right now but she isn't coming for me. :heh:

tan900

Banned
Daps
It's beyond competition...y'all are not concerned that mon black men beat on all other front? Sex is the only thing you guys want to console yourself with?

I actually feel sorry for black men who think like this. They have no clue.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
I didn't tag you for banks, I tag you for info about L.A. bed wenching scene.:hamster:
Marcuz had it right. If you dont live in south l.a or inglewood, the bedwenching scene is not abnormal. At the same time, i still see more black couples then i see interracial couples.

In my direct vicinity though, there are about 4 black people and id say only one of them isnt dating interracially, 1 is biracial. My neighbor is black and hes got white hoes on lock. The last group

The Nigerians. :lupe: are all black everything.

Gonna be hard to get more black neighborhoods outside of the already concentrated areas.

L.a is kind of lost to black people. The houses cost to much for people to just move here thinking they gonna cop a house easily and work close to their job thats supposed to cover the mortage.