Azealia Banks: Dates white men because "brothers are not into me"

Gains

Superstar
Daps
1423424045845.gif

Daps
Reppin
SD
So basically blacks own nothing and have little power they think sleeping with other races will make them as close to the power that they don't have instead of building that power and influence for themselves.

I love how you tried to justify black men doing it though. Tell me, out of these interacial couples which one are more black men or white women?

Because I am willing to bet black women are getting it where they can...I've had tons of black women say that black men ignore black women in la unless you are mixed/white/hispanic.

I didn't justify black men doing anything. I said both parties are equally lame for being on that despite economic status.

I spoke on what I notice from BW because I'm checking for them NOT dudes.

HoloGraphic

Trillionaire
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Breh I still don't really know who this woman is and I googled her. She isn't worth giving attention but you guys know good and well the media can't pass this up! She'll be remembered as a great black feminist is about 50 years like her predecessors who followed suit.

I was trying to find the post on here where dude said Black Feminists beef is actually with white women so I could +rep. That's all it comes down to. Historically that's all it ever came down to if you actually research on your own and don't follow the narratives.

So who's down for a rescue mission, target Azelia Banks? Squad Up!

:troll: I got this solo.

J-Nice

A genius is the one most like himself
Supporter
Daps
:pacspit: @DarlingNikki shut up bytch with these negs. Some of yall black bytches want to be pure hypocrites with this interracial dating shyt. Whenever it's comes to athletes like Kobe, OJ, and Tiger Woods yall pray for his downfall. When it comes to actors like Taye Diggs yall hoes want to hold coins and boycott their material. It's why Omari Hardiwick had to hide his white wife in fear yall wouldn't support him. They might not even be bashing black women, just dating interracially, but that will still be enough for black women to boycott.

But when black women date out yall cheer it and support it, even if that "Black Queen" is just being smutted out and thrown away as a cumrag. The white dude won't even claim her in public. Like Tariq said "Oh Scandal I'm the side chick for a white man, not the wife. Even that's a comeup!" If a black man that dates out bashes black women yall call for his head. But, when a black woman dates out and bashes black man it's nothing but crickets from y'all, complete silence. Grade A hypocrites like @Killer Instinct said
Slowly, but SURELY sistas yall are driving away the few black men that are trying to speak positvely for you out here.

nikka writin paragraphs angry as hell
jayznyhatlaugh.png
VyFY67M.png

I imagined you yellin at the computer screen as you typed that out
wlanzI3.png
OcZSfG1.png

Supercoolmayo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Master Roshi's Island
So what I learned from various colorism.biracial c00n/bedwnch thread are that

Black men find lighter skin women to be attractive, don't like light skin men, hate white men but want white women, and will crate the light skinned sons/daughters he doesn't like

Black women find lighter skin males to be attractive, don't like lighter women, hate white women but want white men, and will create the light skinned sons/daughter she won't like.

If this is the true mindset of black people, is it any wonder why our community is in shambles.

miranda

Banned
Supporter
Daps
It's disingenuous and deliberately misleading to act admit dude's comment was directed at you specifically when he clearly said "a lot". Now if you disagree that there are "a lot" of black women who have the mentality that dude described then that's what you should've said. There's no denying that there are some women who have the mentality exemplified by the tweets that the thread is based on.
okay so I asked him what is "a lot",percentage wise
@ofc77 ???

and i will ask you
so what percentage(a lot) of black women do you believe would prefer white men being romantically interested in us instead of black men having equal rights in society

Arishok

No
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 'Go
[

You're the one that gives white women more vaule. Dudes Are calling white women pawgs basically making them nothing more than sex objects.
How am I giving white women more value :leostare:

I couldn't care an ounce if ya'll just fukking and dumping them :yeshrug:

Gravity

Banned
Daps
okay so I asked him what is "a lot",percentage wise
@ofc77 ???

and i will ask you
Whatever the percentage is it's too high. I would also say the same for the dynamic in reverse. What's with the deflection though. Why can't we just talk about this Banks example since it's blatant and indefensible? Could it be that you agree that you can be pro black/anti white supremacy and pro IR at the same time?

Solo ✧✦✧

King of the eXoticals. "FIRsT and LAst wARNiNg"
Daps
I only get upset when a black man exclusively dates white women, if he just having sex with women he finds attractive regardless of race then I don't really care. .
Serious question, Why get upset about it? Why not dismiss them instead of letting it bother you?