Azealia Banks: Dates white men because "brothers are not into me"

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
back to visible bed wench/jiggaboo pie/pica ninny in less than two months.
I guess her fake militant pr thing is over with.

Art Barr

* I told you, this bedwenchin' ho was fake

Gravity

Banned
Daps
I quoted the full sentence in my first response. post #270

i didnt put u on ignore and what "get back" agenda are you referring to? I'm a girl, my pic is posted
I don't get why you would edit the post that way for any reason other than trying to mislead. Just seems as if the lady posters are only here to get even with black men. Like this case for instance, is it a coincidence that all the female posters are on the same "y'all do it too" page?

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
I want to make the point that this isn't epidemic level but its NOTICEABLE.

Their do be more brothas in IR. Alot of the time though its them just tryna get they dikk wet.

But its more so about power for both, especially the sistas. Alot of us gravitate towards power and influence. Its really enhanced with the lifestyle that pervades here in SoCal.

White people, Asian folks, and even Hispanics hold some power, wealth, and influence out here.

It should be noted that alot of black people are moving out of here and going to southern states for different reasons.

So the power, wealth, and influence, as well as proximity, are why when you reach the upscale parts of SoCal, you see more BM and BW in IR. Also self hate as well.
So basically blacks own nothing and have little power they think sleeping with other races will make them as close to the power that they don't have instead of building that power and influence for themselves.

I love how you tried to justify black men doing it though. Tell me, out of these interacial couples which one are more black men or white women?

Because I am willing to bet black women are getting it where they can...I've had tons of black women say that black men ignore black women in la unless you are mixed/white/hispanic.

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
That would somehow be justified if black men had power. But if you are going off the power of genitals...that's not a win that's a desperate attempt at a win. And if that's all black men strive for...then that's very sad for them.

Why do you feel white women only want us for sex?

miranda

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I don't get why you would edit the post that way for any reason other than trying to mislead.

your reply was "how so?", so I bolded and emphasized what I thought was the obviously offensive part of his statement that you must have missed.

Just seems as if the lady posters are only here to get even with black men.

being offended that it was implied that i want white men to like me more than I care about black people's daily fight againgt white supremacy is being " only here to get even with black men"?

Like this case for instance, is it a coincidence that all the female posters are on the same "y'all do it too" page?

I haven't mentioned black men/white women relationships at all in this thread, so maybe i'm not understanding you

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
[
They in here

jumpingthroughhoops.gif

For they white wimmenz

You're the one that gives white women more vaule. Dudes Are calling white women pawgs basically making them nothing more than sex objects.

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps
So basically blacks own nothing and have little power they think sleeping with other races will make them as close to the power that they don't have instead of building that power and influence for themselves.

I love how you tried to justify black men doing it though. Tell me, out of these interacial couples which one are more black men or white women?

Because I am willing to bet black women are getting it where they can...I've had tons of black women say that black men ignore black women in la unless you are mixed/white/hispanic.

Is this news to you or anyone else here? You mean to tell me black people are prone to self hatred and thinking white is right when they're born and raised in a white supremacist country with bias and brainwashing? You don't say!?:goodness: Goodness.

Atlrocafella

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Georgia
Dudes rallied around her for going at Iggy but I personally never bought into her pro black act. It wasn't long ago she said blacks can't complain about cultural appropriation because blacks speaking English was cultural appropriation from whites.

I KNEW she was going to have a c00n relapse sooner or later.
:laff: c00n relapse.

DarlingNikki

lil baby
Daps
Reppin
Puerta Medusa.
:pacspit: @DarlingNikki shut up bytch with these negs. Some of yall black bytches want to be pure hypocrites with this interracial dating shyt. Whenever it's comes to athletes like Kobe, OJ, and Tiger Woods yall pray for his downfall. When it comes to actors like Taye Diggs yall hoes want to hold coins and boycott their material. It's why Omari Hardiwick had to hide his white wife in fear yall wouldn't support him. They might not even be bashing black women, just dating interracially, but that will still be enough for black women to boycott.

But when black women date out yall cheer it and support it, even if that "Black Queen" is just being smutted out and thrown away as a cumrag. The white dude won't even claim her in public. Like Tariq said "Oh Scandal I'm the side chick for a white man, not the wife. Even that's a comeup!" If a black man that dates out bashes black women yall call for his head. But, when a black woman dates out and bashes black man it's nothing but crickets from y'all, complete silence. Grade A hypocrites like @Killer Instinct said

Slowly, but SURELY sistas yall are driving away the few black men that are trying to speak positvely for you out here.

:laff:

God damn :umad:

Gravity

Banned
Daps
your reply was "how so?", so I bolded and emphasized what I thought was the obviously offensive part of his statement that you must have missed.

being offended that it was implied that i want white men to like me more than I care about black people's daily fight againgt white supremacy is being " only here to get even with black men"?

I haven't mentioned black men/white women relationships at all in this thread, so maybe i'm not understanding you
It's disingenuous and deliberately misleading to act like dude's comment was directed at you specifically when he clearly said "a lot". Now if you disagree that there are "a lot" of black women who have the mentality that dude described then that's what you should've said. There's no denying that there are some women who have the mentality exemplified by the tweets that the thread is based on.