Azealia Banks: Dates white men because "brothers are not into me"

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
Why do you feel white women only want us for sex?
I didn't say that. it's the attitude of black men Who think their genitals is their power that's a problem. I don't care about what white women like or not like.

If black men keep thinking that fighting white supremacy is sexing women of other races...then it's a big problem for the black community as a whole.

Arishok

No
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 'Go
Serious question, Why get upset about it? Why not dismiss them instead of letting it bother you?
Let me rephrase that statement, I get upset ON THE COLI when black men exclusively date white women. IRL, I don't really pay attention seeing as I wouldn't know if a guy dates out exclusively or not just from passing him on the street.

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
when is that list coming anyway :patrice:

Sometime soon.
132946d1349224399-what-you-doing-your-walgreens-skeletons-20121002_190038.jpg

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
I didn't justify black men doing anything. I said both parties are equally lame for being on that despite economic status.

I spoke on what I notice from BW because I'm checking for them NOT dudes.
I understand...I just disagree in creating a false equivalency when there is none. If black men are chasing other race and black women are left alone and then decide to date other races...is it because of self hate or black men not checking for them.

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
so...I'm getting tagged for liking one post from 3 years ago:laugh:

in a thread were I had one post ":dwillhuh: oh shyt" that ! only wrote because I was posting in damn near every thread when the site 1st started.

why couldn't I get tagged for my posts in the black women appreciation thread or the beauty of everyday black women thread?:skip:

I've never had sex with/dated a white woman. never even tried or want to.

I never thought I'd get caught with a stray:wow:

Because those stupid broads don't use logic and just try to project because deep down they're the ones who don't want black relationships.

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hun, read your history. White men have fetichized black men lusting after their women for centuries. In a patriarchal society, women are viewed as trophies. The best trophy goes to the alpha. In a white patriarchal society white men will continually try to assert the dominance of their culture by holding their women up as the ultimate prize. It's not surprising then that many of them would get off on seeing other races lusting after their prize because it reaffirms their women, their culture, their race is the best. It's not really rocket science.

This entire post is misinformed and shows you don't understand white supremacy. What you describe as cac male thinking is not actually how they or men in general think. Males and cac males are naturally sullen, misogynist and self-centred. What cac males do is in their own interest. Cac females didn't even have rights until very recently, meanwhile cac males always did. This speaks to who matters in white supremacy and who doesn't.

Following your logic, if it is true that cacs' instinct is to use women's image in the eyes of non-cac's to boost white supremacy, cacs accordingly wouldn't mind if black men dated beautiful cac women. In fact, according to your above logic, black men doing such would advance white supremacy in the eyes of cacs if they followed the white supremacist dogma you say they do. In real life we know they don't. The white supremacist dogma they adhere to is the exact opposite of what you assert. Cac supremacists hate to see black men with cac women, especially beautiful ones, most of all. This fact presupposes that cacs connote white misogyny with white power. As my example shows, cacs do not see white women's beauty as especially relevant to white power. They see white male's power and control as relevant, only.

They hate black men with white women because they think it harms white supremacy. Cacs have all kinds of derogatory words for white women who date out--but not for the white men-- because cacs feel women with other races harms white supremacy, but don't necessarily see the same way about cac men.

Last edited:

Gains

Superstar
Daps
It's beyond competition...y'all are not concerned that mon black men beat on all other front? Sex is the only thing you guys want to console yourself with?

I prefer women that can stimulate all the senses

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
nope. cacs with more women to fukk does not

If lusting after white women is white supremacy, then cac supremacists would not hate it when black men do it. Cac supremacists would not rail against mud ducks and race traitors. They would have spent 300 years thr

This entire post is misinformed and shows you don't understand white supremacy. What you describe as cac male thinking is not actually how they or men in general think. Males and cac males are naturally sullen, misogynist and self-centred. What cac males do is in their own interest. Cac females didn't even have rights until very recently, meanwhile cac males always did. This speaks to who matters in white supremacy and who doesn't.

Following your logic, if it is true that cacs' instinct is to use women's image in the eyes of non-cac's to boost white supremacy, cacs accordingly wouldn't mind if black men dated beautiful cac women. In fact, according to your above logic, black men doing such would advance white supremacy in the eyes of cacs if they followed the white supremacist dogma you say they do. In real life we know they don't. The white supremacist dogma they adhere to is the exact opposite of what you assert. Cac supremacists hate to see black men with cac women, especially beautiful ones, most of all. They hate this scheme of affairs because they think it harms white supremacy.
Misogyny amd self-centeredness extend to men in general. Black men engage in the former just as much as black men or there wouldn't be a fatherlessness epidemic among blacks.

Daps
Reppin
SD
I understand...I just disagree in creating a false equivalency when there is none. If black men are chasing other race and black women are left alone and then decide to date other races...is it because of self hate or black men not checking for them.

That is a very specific scenario in which case I would have to half way agree and say yeah. Like your friends believe no BM is checking for them is just false in my eyes. Their are brothas who ain't on a c00n tip.

I don't think they have self hate if they are GENUINELY concerned with not feeling the love. I just feel as though they may be giving up a lol early. Or are just paying too much attention to BM who aren't interested.

But that brings up an interesting question. Assuming that the BM these BW Chase aren't interested, what do these specific type of BM have over a black guy like myself who LOVES BW? What sets him apart so much that BW are ready to risk sanity messing with them?