Azealia Banks: Dates white men because "brothers are not into me"

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
LA, Daygo, Toronto, London are all bed wench/buck capitals

God damn, San Diego c00ning mad hard. I knew there was a reason I always avoid driving down there.:wow:
But men lead. Why are y'all afraid to say it...that black men lead these stats. Y'all like throwing black women equation to make it seem not so one sided.

But the reality is black memmen are more likely to do it than black women.

miranda

Banned
Supporter
Daps
re-read my post.

a lot =/= all

i see you removed that part. nonetheless, reading comprehension is fundamental before making an argument...

I quoted the full sentence in my first response. post #270
so what percentage(a lot) of black women do you believe would prefer white men being romantically interested in us instead of black men having equal rights in society.

I knew that you were full of shyt. This is what he typed prior to your deliberate edit. So slimy:scusthov:I think you meant "does not". So emotional that you can't even type straight. :heh: at putting me on and off ignore. It's not personal, I call a spade a spade. You "female" posters are on some "get back"' bullshyt as far as black men goes and that agenda is too much to ignore. Your post was a deflection on some "y'all do it too" regardless of your denial. I'm just saying, start calling cats out specifically instead of speaking in general if you can't handle being checked.

I quoted the full sentence in my first response. post #270

i didnt put u on ignore and what "get back" agenda are you referring to? I'm a girl, my pic is posted

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
:pacspit: @DarlingNikki shut up bytch. Some of yall black bytches want to be pure hypocrites with this interracial dating shyt. Whenever it's comes to athletes like Kobe, OJ, and Tiger Woods yall pray for his downfall. When it comes to actors like Taye Diggs yall hoes want to hold coins and boycott their material. It's why Omari Hardiwick had to hide his white wife in fear yall wouldn't support him.

But when black women date out yall cheer it and support it, even if that "Black Queen" is just being smutted out and thrown away as a cumrag. The white dude won't even claim her in public. Like Tariq said "Oh Scandal I'm the side chick for a white man, not the wife. Even that's a comeup!" If a black man that dates out bashes black women yall call for his head. But, when a black woman dates out and bashes black man it's nothing but crickets from y'all, complete silence. Grade A hypocrites like @Killer Instinct said

Slowly, but SURELY sistas yall are driving away the few black men that are trying to speak positvely for you out here.
How many black men are involved in interracial vs black men? Thank you for confirm that blac women are denigrated more than supported on this site.

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The story of my life.:mjcry:

No wonder I moved to New York.
Yea, people who aren't about that life don't understand, especially since nerdy people aren't typically social butterflies. My love for geeky girls have been tried a few times by their lack of social grace. Unless we are ok wi being with someone who ain't about that life, our dating pool dries the fukk up. Especially when you consider a lot of the chicks don't take care of themselves physically.

:mjcry:The more popular people never empathize with us, Breh.:mjcry:

Poh SIti Dawn

Staying Positive, Getting Better Everyday. Holler!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
100% thorough. I had to rep this comment

See @Monsieur. Fox disgraceful thread saying that black people are ungrateful to whites cause they gave us freedom...and that we talk too much about race.

His reasoning behind it? Got himself a white girl.
I was kidding, please don't bring me into these stupid race arguments that you weirdos engage yourselves in.

Arishok

No
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 'Go
It makes me wonder though if blacks chooseto be together because they have no choice or because they want to.

because it doesn't give me a lot of confidence in blacjck relationship if the only time you see black couples is when blacks are rejected by others.
Meh, for me its simply because I'm more attracted to black men and want dark skin kids. I mean I could easily get a non black bf but I don't want one. I hope most blacks feel the same and its just a matter of being more attracted to their own race.

MayQueen

Just here to help you do better.
Daps
Reppin
MYOB
:pacspit: @DarlingNikki shut up bytch with these negs. Some of yall black bytches want to be pure hypocrites with this interracial dating shyt. Whenever it's comes to athletes like Kobe, OJ, and Tiger Woods yall pray for his downfall. When it comes to actors like Taye Diggs yall hoes want to hold coins and boycott their material. It's why Omari Hardiwick had to hide his white wife in fear yall wouldn't support him. They might not even be bashing black women, just dating interracially, but that will still be enough for black women to boycott.

But when black women date out yall cheer it and support it, even if that "Black Queen" is just being smutted out and thrown away as a cumrag. The white dude won't even claim her in public. Like Tariq said "Oh Scandal I'm the side chick for a white man, not the wife. Even that's a comeup!" If a black man that dates out bashes black women yall call for his head. But, when a black woman dates out and bashes black man it's nothing but crickets from y'all, complete silence. Grade A hypocrites like @Killer Instinct said

Slowly, but SURELY sistas yall are driving away the few black men that are trying to speak positvely for you out here.

christina-milian-eyebrow-raise-o.gif

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps
Whatever, my comments still stand for the black ones.

Just so long as you understand the majority of the people you quoted are white, including that nature boy alias or whatever.

I swear you and other women on here always fall for the white trolls and act like their BS is reflective of black men.:shaq2:

And can we elevate the discussion beyond some tired ass , tit for tat pointing of the fingers?

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
Bir
I dont want to make it seem like its a HUMONGOUS thing but its bad breh. In the actual black areas, its black couples everywhere. But once you get to the more upscale areas, BM and BW seem to date out more. Its kinda crazy.

Its no surprise that c00n levels are high though. Part of the appeal to SoCal is "exotic" (mixed) people. Beautiful people. So their are black folks who have sort of this fetish for interracial dating to have mixed kids. And also because SoCal is filled with people who try so hard to be edgy, different.
But whem @GiGi says it. Y'all call her a liar.

Daps
Reppin
SD
I want to make the point that this isn't epidemic level but its NOTICEABLE.

Their do be more brothas in IR. Alot of the time though its them just tryna get they dikk wet.

But its more so about power for both, especially the sistas. Alot of us gravitate towards power and influence. Its really enhanced with the lifestyle that pervades here in SoCal.

White people, Asian folks, and even Hispanics hold some power, wealth, and influence out here.

It should be noted that alot of black people are moving out of here and going to southern states for different reasons.

So the power, wealth, and influence, as well as proximity, are why when you reach the upscale parts of SoCal, you see more BM and BW in IR. Also self hate as well.

Arishok

No
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 'Go
:pacspit: @DarlingNikki shut up bytch with these negs. Some of yall black bytches want to be pure hypocrites with this interracial dating shyt. Whenever it's comes to athletes like Kobe, OJ, and Tiger Woods yall pray for his downfall. When it comes to actors like Taye Diggs yall hoes want to hold coins and boycott their material. It's why Omari Hardiwick had to hide his white wife in fear yall wouldn't support him. They might not even be bashing black women, just dating interracially, but that will still be enough for black women to boycott.

Who on here cheers when black women date out while chastising black men for doing the same :dahell: