Azealia Banks: Dates white men because "brothers are not into me"

Grifter

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Watching
they said u are c00ning breh :mjpls:

TcmpTWK.png
They got reciepts or just baseless accusations to try and defend Azelia?

Daps
Reppin
SD
So Cal nikkas is c00ning like dat?

:wow:

I dont want to make it seem like its a HUMONGOUS thing but its bad breh. In the actual black areas, its black couples everywhere. But once you get to the more upscale areas, BM and BW seem to date out more. Its kinda crazy.

Its no surprise that c00n levels are high though. Part of the appeal to SoCal is "exotic" (mixed) people. Beautiful people. So their are black folks who have sort of this fetish for interracial dating to have mixed kids. And also because SoCal is filled with people who try so hard to be edgy, different.

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
I actually know nothing about Azelia Banks outside of that 212 song lol. So I guess my opinion is null and void. :heh:
Breh I still don't really know who this woman is and I googled her. She isn't worth giving attention but you guys know good and well the media can't pass this up! She'll be remembered as a great black feminist is about 50 years like her predecessors who followed suit.

I was trying to find the post on here where dude said Black Feminists beef is actually with white women so I could +rep. That's all it comes down to. Historically that's all it ever came down to if you actually research on your own and don't follow the narratives.

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
I believe you breh I got a cousin from that area who, when he first came to Chicago, was surprised there were so many black couples and how segregated we were here.
It makes me wonder though if blacks chooseto be together because they have no choice or because they want to.

because it doesn't give me a lot of confidence in blacjck relationship if the only time you see black couples is when blacks are rejected by others.

_Anghellic_

Tia Mowry Bandwagon
Daps
Reppin
The Dirty South
:pacspit: @DarlingNikki shut up bytch with these negs. Some of yall black bytches want to be pure hypocrites with this interracial dating shyt. Whenever it's comes to athletes like Kobe, OJ, and Tiger Woods yall pray for his downfall. When it comes to actors like Taye Diggs yall hoes want to hold coins and boycott their material. It's why Omari Hardiwick had to hide his white wife in fear yall wouldn't support him. They might not even be bashing black women, just dating interracially, but that will still be enough for black women to boycott.

But when black women date out yall cheer it and support it, even if that "Black Queen" is just being smutted out and thrown away as a cumrag. The white dude won't even claim her in public. Like Tariq said "Oh Scandal I'm the side chick for a white man, not the wife. Even that's a comeup!" If a black man that dates out bashes black women yall call for his head. But, when a black woman dates out and bashes black man it's nothing but crickets from y'all, complete silence. Grade A hypocrites like @Killer Instinct said

Slowly, but SURELY sistas yall are driving away the few black men that are trying to speak positvely for you out here.

Last edited: