Azealia Banks: Dates white men because "brothers are not into me"

Barnett114

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Breh, i've had black women tell me "You're cute for a black man. I'd date you, but i only like white guys." :wow:

Have seen some absolutely stunning black females in malls/stores and they dude pop up and not only is he white, he overweight, or just basic. I be thinkin "But i cant get a chance?" :mjcry:

I've even had black women tell me that i need to get with a white girl, and that white people are just better.

Fashion/Mission Valley mall, north county, P fukkin B. Breh San Diego is a trip man lol:wow:

:wow:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Breh, i've had black women tell me "You're cute for a black man. I'd date you, but i only like white guys." :wow:

Have seen some absolutely stunning black females in malls/stores and they dude pop up and not only is he white, he overweight, or just basic. I be thinkin "But i cant get a chance?" :mjcry:

I've even had black women tell me that i need to get with a white girl, and that white people are just better.

Fashion/Mission Valley mall, north county, P fukkin B. Breh San Diego is a trip man lol:wow:
i take it you're in socal, i've seen some funny shyt as well. chicks tripping over themselves to get with dudes they know they'd reject if they were black.

but my main gripe is BW that have tried to persuade my girl to get white dudes as well. or the snarky looks BW with cacs give her on some "you still dating black men, we off that :pachaha: "

seems like this bedwenching is regional and the fly over states wont feel the wave for another few yrs or so. but once cacs find out they can smut out BW for cheap. it will hit a town near them. :yeshrug:

Daps
Reppin
VOID
I was going to go in on this comment, but you may be onto something. :ohhh: Its the same way black men who date white women are more complicit with white supremacy. When you start getting love from white people you start to think their is nothing wrong with the system, it's just individuals who can't get their act together.
100% thorough. I had to rep this comment

See @Monsieur. Fox disgraceful thread saying that black people are ungrateful to whites cause they gave us freedom...and that we talk too much about race.

His reasoning behind it? Got himself a white girl.

A1aaa

Respectful Fade Runner & Card Puller
Daps
This is such a fukking lie. Stop projecting your inferiority complex onto black women. I swear half you nikkas that post on here have to be delusional white people. Either that or some really insecure ass black dweebs.

Black women ARE NOT ATTRACTED TO WHITE MEN!! There are several studies that reveal this very obvious fact. A handful of bed wenches does not negate this fact!

We are women who want to live in a society where OUR men lead us. That is our motivation for dismantling white supremacy. I mean come on man we don't want to be oppressed by white people any more than you do. We want to be free to live unapologectically black in our own culture with our own men. If you're a black man and genuinely believe this shyt then you need to work on your self esteem.

Black women DO NOT see white men the same way black men see whtie women. And I consider this slander against black women!

That is what he typed

re-read my post.

a lot =/= all

i see you removed that part. nonetheless, reading comprehension is fundamental before making an argument...

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
i take it you're in socal, i've seen some funny shyt as well. chicks tripping over themselves to get with dudes they know they'd reject if they were black.

but my main gripe is BW that have tried to persuade my girl to get white dudes as well. or the snarky looks BW with cacs give her on some "you still dating black men, we off that :pachaha: "

seems like this bedwenching is regional and the fly over states wont feel the wave for another few yrs or so. but once cacs find out they can smut out BW for cheap. it will hit a town near them. :yeshrug:
Lol...so that's why you are always at black women who date white men? Lol!!!!

Arishok

No
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 'Go

More and more reason for me to stay my ass in Chicago :scusthov:

Medicate

Old School New School Need To Learn Though
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
The majority of black women aren't into white men though :stopitslime:just like the majority of black men aren't into white women like that

Nikkas a c00n fam, I wouldn't take anything he or the majority of these wack nikkas say serious in this thread....most of em will be up in arms over this wench, but then the next minute go droolin over a stringy haired white bytch and then come back talkin about black power and survival....nikkas is mad lame, why I don't fck with most of these zombies.

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
But aren't you one of them? Haven't you complained about not getting love from white peopl
100% thorough. I had to rep this comment

See @Monsieur. Fox disgraceful thread saying that black people are ungrateful to whites cause they gave us freedom...and that we talk too much about race.

His reasoning behind it? Got himself a white girl.
t

Barnett114

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
More and more reason for me to stay my ass in Chicago :hovscust:

We can leave Chicago together BB

iEkGEpw7bp1xV.gif

Gravity

Banned
Daps
That is what he typed.
I knew that you were full of shyt. This is what he typed prior to your deliberate edit. So slimy:scusthov:
I think a lot of black women honestly critique white supremacy not out of general concern of its inequities, but because white dudes in general don't check for them.
Your dumbass can't even read. That post does refer to "most" people or "militants."

Back to ignore your stupid ass goes.
I think you meant "does not". So emotional that you can't even type straight. :heh: at putting me on and off ignore. It's not personal, I call a spade a spade. You "female" posters are on some "get back"' bullshyt as far as black men goes and that agenda is too much to ignore. Your post was a deflection on some "y'all do it too" regardless of your denial. I'm just saying, start calling cats out specifically instead of speaking in general if you can't handle being checked.[/QUOTE][/QUOTE]

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So Cal nikkas is c00ning like dat?

:wow:

its bad, man. i dont even want to call it c00ning because its the lie we've been sold. the kumbaya, everyone hold hands and get a white partner promotion. i live in south los angeles, there's plenty of black couples here. but the further i drive in any direction, the whiter the black folks get. soon as you hit a certain radius, all of the black men and women are dating outside of their race. that's why i'm passionate about this one drop rule shyt. dudes are walking right into a damn trap that'll leave them the only black relative of their family.

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
its bad, man. i dont even want to call it c00ning because its the lie we've been sold. the kumbaya, everyone hold hands and get a white partner promotion. i live in south los angeles, there's plenty of black couples here. but the further i drive in any direction, the whiter the black folks get. soon as you hit a certain radius, all of the black men and women are dating outside of their race. that's why i'm passionate about this one drop rule shyt. dudes are walking right into a damn trap that'll leave them the only black relative of their family.
But who do you think started it?