Azealia Banks: Dates white men because "brothers are not into me"

KenyaDoll

Demonic eyebrows & animal print
Daps
:snooze:The obligatory "y'all do it too" deflections complete with vague references to "most people" and "militants".

Your dumbass can't even read. That post doesnt refer to "most" people or "militants."

Back to ignore your stupid ass goes.

Last edited:

Missy85

Pro
Daps
Here's the thing--

I think a lot of black women honestly critique white supremacy not out of general concern of its inequities, but because white dudes in general don't check for them. It becomes anger, and they unfortunately use a legitimate argument of white supremacy like Banks is. .
This is such a fukking lie. Stop projecting your inferiority complex onto black women. I swear half you nikkas that post on here have to be delusional white people. Either that or some really insecure ass black dweebs.

Black women ARE NOT ATTRACTED TO WHITE MEN!! There are several studies that reveal this very obvious fact. A handful of bed wenches does not negate this fact!

We are women who want to live in a society where OUR men lead us. That is our motivation for dismantling white supremacy. I mean come on man we don't want to be oppressed by white people any more than you do. We want to be free to live unapologectically black in our own culture with our own men. If you're a black man and genuinely believe this shyt then you need to work on your self esteem.

Black women DO NOT see white men the same way black men see whtie women. And I consider this slander against black women!

Medicate

Old School New School Need To Learn Though
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
thread was trash breh :umad:

Nikka didn't I put your c00n ass on ignore.....The daps and my rep from that thread say otherwise......One of your fckboy mods couldn't take it, shyt went to the bushes in seconds and even other posters said that was weird, and knew right away it was a pawg lovin mod...fck outta here c00n.......

Daps
Reppin
VOID
Breh, i've had black women tell me "You're cute for a black man. I'd date you, but i only like white guys." :wow:

Have seen some absolutely stunning black females in malls/stores and they dude pop up and not only is he white, he overweight, or just basic. I be thinkin "But i cant get a chance?" :mjcry:

I've even had black women tell me that i need to get with a white girl, and that white people are just better.

Fashion/Mission Valley mall, north county, P fukkin B. Breh San Diego is a trip man lol:wow:
Straight up yo....that is sad.

Sk3ptical

Free Shiesty
Daps
Reppin
#GMB #TeamForeign #7CertsGang
This is such a fukking lie. Stop projecting your inferiority complex onto black women. I swear half you nikkas that post on here have to be delusional white people. Either that or some really insecure ass black dweebs.

Black women ARE NOT ATTRACTED TO WHITE MEN!! There are several studies that reveal this very obvious fact. A handful of bed wenches does not negate this fact!

We are women who want to live in a society where OUR men lead us. That is our motivation for dismantling white supremacy. I mean come on man we don't want to be oppressed by white people any more than you do. We want to be free to live unapologectically black in our own culture with our own men. If you're a black man and genuinely believe this shyt then you need to work on your self esteem.
at this bullshyt ass post :pachaha:

Last edited:

Ninjaz In Paris

ehyeh ašer ehyeh
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Arcturus
this ain't the first time she said something like this..

remember.. this the same broad who said Black culture, is just White culture reappropiated.. :mjpls:

she played all these folks.. she got em exactly where she wanted em, on some pure evil genius sh!t..

the funny thing is she wasn't saying anything NEW but let them tell it... :mjlol:

she was like "ferguson needs justice!" and these dudes were all...
giphy.gif

then she was like "i am the black rosa parks!" & these simps were all...
cheering-gif.gif

now that she's back to being herself & preaching that bullshyt these same nikkas in here looking at their black frawdess like...
Confused-Gary-Payton.gif

Sk3ptical

Free Shiesty
Daps
Reppin
#GMB #TeamForeign #7CertsGang
Nikka didn't I put your c00n ass on ignore.....The daps and my rep from that thread say otherwise......One of your fckboy mods couldn't take it, shyt went to the bushes in seconds and even other posters said that was weird, and knew right away it was a pawg lovin mod...fck outta here c00n.......
thread was trash nikka next time come correct :pacspit:

MayQueen

Just here to help you do better.
Daps
Reppin
MYOB
Breh, i've had black women tell me "You're cute for a black man. I'd date you, but i only like white guys." :wow:

Have seen some absolutely stunning black females in malls/stores and they dude pop up and not only is he white, he overweight, or just basic. I be thinkin "But i cant get a chance?" :mjcry:

I've even had black women tell me that i need to get with a white girl, and that white people are just better.

Fashion/Mission Valley mall, north county, P fukkin B. Breh San Diego is a trip man lol:wow:

:shaq2: I call complete bullshyt, but I'll let you be great.