Azealia Banks: Dates white men because "brothers are not into me"

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Where did she say she prefers wm over bm? The only thing I see is that brothers don't approach her like that because she's mouthy :patrice:
I'm not defending her but I've seen posts on here saying some black women have attitudes and that's why theyre single and etc so...is she really lying?

Notice people say they are single not with white men.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Pissing off white people is all you ate capable of doing? Your mere existence is a piss off of whites...sexing non-black women isn't adding much more to the equation.

How about working towards strengthening the black community so that whites will not continue to have their foot on your necks?

That's why I don't take any if y'all seriously...hiw is sexing white women fighting the stronghold whites have had on blacks for centuries? I'd much rather you say you find tgeattractive and leave it at that.
I never said my sole existence is that lmao. I mean who DOESN'T like to piss off white people for doing the same shyt that would've got you lynched a few years ago?

And I never said anything about Azelia never messing around outside her race either. She's just an idiot for a whole host of other reasons.

Barnett114

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Yes, @Emperor_ReinScarf always criticizing black women, but never dated one cause black women don't live in Canada, ya'll :troll:

kingofpopcorn1.gif

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
fukking white women goes againt white surpramacy.
The biggest lie of century. How is it helping the black community by producing biravial kids that cam hop between the fence whenever they want to.
As far as I can tell...all it gives blavk men is sexual gratification but white mem still own your arses on ebery aspect. So keep holding on to that...maybe it"ll come true someday.

Gravity

Banned
Daps
Nikka you know damn well its a bunch of nikkas on this bytch that be all up in cac bytches threads....nikka just look at JBO....don't try to play me like you doing her. Now Azalea is an obvious bedwench, but the point @MayQueen made is true.....
c00n, I've never doubted that there are posters here who thirst over white women. I'm saying that if it's the same one's who claim to be pro black then point them out instead of talking in general. The troll you're referencing is only trying to deflect from the criticism being rightfully thrown at Banks by referencing random posters who may of may not be hypocrites. Prove that the same people in this thread criticizing Banks are the same ones who thirst white women while talking pro black ala Banks. Otherwise shut the fukk up and accept this check.
Oh I didn't know it takes effort to use the ignore function. Quit while you are behind,clown.
Yea it takes effort you dumb bytch. I ain't got to do all of that. I can just call you out for being the lame ass fakkit/ugly chic troll that you actually are. Now say something else so I can tell you some more about yourself.

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
The biggest lie of century. How is it helping the black community by producing biravial kids that cam hop between the fence whenever they want to.
As far as I can tell...all it gives blavk men is sexual gratification but white mem still own your arses on ebery aspect. So keep holding on to that...maybe it"ll come true someday.

I never said it helped the black community. I said it goes against white supemacy.

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't hate black men. I gave y'all deserving criticism.
Y'all going at Azalea for the same thing that many blacllk men on this site and in real life do all the time. Especially the entertainment industry. But when black men do it...it's justified.

As far as I am concerned she's no different than the majority of the coli militants oon this site: inconsistent, self-gratifying and the opposite of revolutionary.
whats up. not a fan of free willy banks either.

MayQueen

Just here to help you do better.
Daps
Reppin
MYOB
I'm Filipino. Does this thread still apply to me? :lupe:

Just like who you like people and keep it simple. I 5-starred the snow bunny thread (thanks for reminding me to check it out again :banderas: ), but I'm a lover of women of all races. Just don't be fat :scusthov:

Nah, you can go.

• Dap
Reactions: Yup
Daps
Reppin
flowerpots
You want to discuss hypocrisy as it pertains to white women, go make that thread.
Every time some black chick makes a fool out of herself, the simp coalition and LSA brigade swoop in to form Voltron and jump on landmines to deflect -
and you negroes go for it everytime.
:mjlol:
Because you guys radicalize their actions too much on some :mjpls:shyt about women