Azealia Banks: Dates white men because "brothers are not into me"

cfountain

Wavy Like A Lake
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
so...I'm getting tagged for liking one post from 3 years ago:laugh:

in a thread were I had one post ":dwillhuh: oh shyt" that ! only wrote because I was posting in damn near every thread when the site 1st started.

why couldn't I get tagged for my posts in the black women appreciation thread or the beauty of everyday black women thread?:skip:

I've never had sex with/dated a white woman. never even tried or want to.

I never thought I'd get caught with a stray:wow:

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
:beli: That's not going to fight off White supremacy, it actually enables it...... Breh that don't even make sense what you said.....:mindblown:.....Ok breh do you....you nikkas can't connect dots...........
What dots? I feel like I'm missing something to be ruthlessly tagged in an azelia thread of all things

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
It proves exactly what I said and have said before this thread, that black men hate white supremacy, but love white women. You can nit pick all you want, but what I said is the truth.

fukking white women goes againt white surpramacy.

eufemism

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#uglygang
this is the same bytch all those dumb asses on here were:cape: after when she had her little twitter rant

looks like the cacs are getting exposed:banderas:

Shaman

Poet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
QC

tumblr_mlha0qpVho1qbtzbno1_500.gif

Medicate

Old School New School Need To Learn Though
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
What dots? I feel like I'm missing something to be ruthlessly tagged in an azelia thread of all things

Then log the fck off breh......What you want me to say, say ole girl is wrong and lying? She got a fckin point about the hypocrisy, rather its in real life or on the forum....I'm sick of the wenches and you white bytch lovin negroes altogether......:rudy:

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
Kind of like "militant pro-black" black men who swear white men are the devil himself and cac this and cac that, yet turn around and drool over any basic white woman who glances his way?

CM-Punk-laughing-at-Stephanie.gif

Go make that thread if you feel strong enough about it.
Your deflection is just that - a deflection - and when I'm off 30s, you're negged on sight.
:umad:

MayQueen

Just here to help you do better.
Daps
Reppin
MYOB
She prefers white men over her own race though.

Where is the proof that most of these "coli militants" prefer white women over there own?

It has nothing to do with preferring, if cacs are so evil and oppressing as black men say they are why like white women at all? I guess white women aren't cacs.

ineedsleep212

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
@MayQueen :dwillhuh:

I'm lost at why I'm tagged but to address complaining about gentrification, I do complain about it. May not online, but I've witnessed my neighborhood change for the most part and although money is coming in, the feel is bittersweet cuz all the people and characters I've known have had to move while there are like no real connections or any kind of community feel for me with the newer folk. Luckily my father owns a business and an apartment building.

No clue what this means in the context of the the thread.

:yeshrug:

MayQueen

Just here to help you do better.
Daps
Reppin
MYOB
Let's use your logic......

Black women sexing, dating and marrying white men goes against white supremacy. :sas1:

Yup, when I'm riding that white dikk I'm a freedom rider. Save a horse, ride a cowboy!! :troll:

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Then log the fck off breh......What you want me to say, say ole girl is wrong and lying? She got a fckin point about the hypocrisy, rather its in real life or on the forum....I'm sick of the wenches and you white bytch lovin negroes altogether......:rudy:
She had a point about blacks not being meant for Christianity as they would believe too - then she started talking about Africans being natural born wizards and shyt.

Make that your point for that too :stopitslime:

Azelia always has a small point in her rants before going off the deep end. I don't even know what she's talking about now and haven't bothered to look. I thought I was getting tagged for something other than a off-hand post or 5 star from how many moons ago but I can be wrong I guess :mjlol: