Azealia Banks: Dates white men because "brothers are not into me"

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
Those three are the least militant on this board. Aboss is a chinaman ma.
Those three are the least militant on this board. Aboss is a chinaman ma.
I forgot to add @AntiVenom and @Ronnie Lott (I personally it's the same person as @Roddy Right )
I tagging all those who've either self-proclaimed pro-black or are constantly talking about black women to diss them and uplift white women.

I don't like hypocrisy especially when it pertains to black women by black men which is done oftem on this site.

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
Can someone please explain to me why a white woman @GiGi is pretending to be a black woman who capes for white men? :dwillhuh:

That's some serious cognitive dissonance going on. :mindblown:
Cause maybe she ain't white but black and teh pic is a setup.

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
:russ:LOL. The mental gymnastics you have to do to convince yourself of this is ridiculous. If anything, it reinforces stereotypes about white women being trophies that should be revered and sought by all races of men. You're an agent and don't even know it. :snoop:

So white men that sleep with black women are Agents for black power?

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
aren't you a catty cathy :francis:
you being defensive on all fronts concerning black men and offensive on all fronts convening black women is counter productive

I've seen your posts so the irony in the bold doesn't go unnoticed.
Rather call a spade a spade than bullshyt.
Lot of lonely women here.
Your schtick may enable you to stumble into some vagina, eventually.
:snooze:

Last edited:

J-Nice

A genius is the one most like himself
Supporter
Daps
35 pages?
rohwdUT.png

I know yall done turned this thread into some bullshyt
sMkvx0V.png

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Azealia Banks makes no sense. First, I see black men walking around with uglier black girls everyday. Unbelievably I saw a dude dining an obese black girl in a restaurant last night. So I don't believe Banks can't get black men. There's a sex tape of her sucking a nikka's dikk in high school or thereabouts too. So if she could get black men in high school, she can get them now that she's famous. Like most of these wenches, she probably wants some 6'4 rich behemoth of a black man and she won't consider anything else. However she'll consider any cac lame that contacts her. That's c00nery.

Second, wasn't Banks complaining about Iggy Azalea? Banks has nothing to complain about. She's a c00n herself and just jealous of Iggy's succss. I will ignore Banks Bedwench henceforth.

Last edited:

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
Azealia Banks makes no sense. First, I see black men walking around with uglier black girls everyday. She probably wants some 6'4 rich behemoth of a black man and she won't consider anything else. That's c00nery. Second, wasn't Banks complaining about Iggy Azalea? Banks has nothing to complain about. She's worse.
Cause you know her personally...and I see black men walk with overweight white women but claim that black women need to lose weight every day. So what's your point!!

She is no more a hypocrite than you and your kin.

NobodyReally

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cornfields, cows, & an one stoplight town
So white men that sleep with black women are Agents for black power?

Hun, read your history. White men have fetichized black men lusting after their women for centuries. In a patriarchal society, women are viewed as trophies. The best trophy goes to the alpha. In a white patriarchal society white men will continually try to assert the dominance of their culture by holding their women up as the ultimate prize. It's not surprising then that many of them would get off on seeing other races lusting after their prize because it reaffirms their women, their culture, their race is the best. It's not really rocket science.