Azealia Banks: Dates white men because "brothers are not into me"

thirdeye

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
She prefers white men over her own race though.

Where is the proof that most of these "coli militants" prefer white women over there own?

Where did she say she prefers wm over bm? The only thing I see is that brothers don't approach her like that because she's mouthy :patrice:
I'm not defending her but I've seen posts on here saying some black women have attitudes and that's why theyre single and etc so...is she really lying?

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
Uh...

First off, If I could piss off an old white man by smashing his latina/asian/black/green daughter with same efficiency as his white one - then I'd do it for the same reasons and just as often.:heh: But I mean honestly, my volunteer hours and my dikk have nothing in common. I've always struggled to see how people try to draw comparisons and ties to THAT relation of all things. (I'm never getting married anyways so #GMB etc)
Pissing off white people is all you ate capable of doing? Your mere existence is a piss off of whites...sexing non-black women isn't adding much more to the equation.

How about working towards strengthening the black community so that whites will not continue to have their foot on your necks?

That's why I don't take any if y'all seriously...hiw is sexing white women fighting the stronghold whites have had on blacks for centuries? I'd much rather you say you find tgeattractive and leave it at that.

Medicate

Old School New School Need To Learn Though
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
She had a point about blacks not being meant for Christianity as they would believe too - then she started talking about Africans being natural born wizards and shyt.

Make that your point for that too :stopitslime:

Azelia always has a small point in her rants before going off the deep end. I don't even know what she's talking about now and haven't bothered to look. I thought I was getting tagged for something other than a off-hand post or 5 star from how many moons ago but I can be wrong I guess :mjlol:

I'm not talkin about Azaelia in that post breh. I'm talkin about @MayQueen .......:dahell:

Scott Larock

Its hard leaving thecoli but I gotta find a way...
Daps
Reppin
Hell
But I thought this was a figment of black women's imagination? I thought most wealthy black men marry black women?

Athletes, that's who you see though.

RTF

2Trill
Supporter
Daps
Female c00ns like her don't hate white supremacy. They only hate white women.

If they could of taken the place of white women with white supremacy in tact they would be fine with it.

All she did was try to use members of the comunity as pawns so she could have less competition for the white mans love.
All groups of people do this. I know lots of black men that only care about the progression of black men. These are c00ns.

MayQueen

Just here to help you do better.
Daps
Reppin
MYOB
CM-Punk-laughing-at-Stephanie.gif

Go make that thread if you feel strong enough about it.
Your deflection is just that - a deflection - and when I'm off 30s, you're negged on sight.
:umad:

CM-Punk-laughing-at-Stephanie.gif

Go make that thread if you feel strong enough about it.
Your deflection is just that - a deflection - and when I'm off 30s, you're negged on sight.
:umad:

I'll be waiting.
Mark_Henry_vs._Roman_Reigns_F.gif

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
You want to discuss hypocrisy as it pertains to white women, go make that thread.
Every time some black chick makes a fool out of herself, the simp coalition and LSA brigade swoop in to form Voltron and jump on landmines to deflect -
and you negroes go for it everytime.
:mjlol:

El Guapo

Superstar
Daps