Azealia Banks: Dates white men because "brothers are not into me"

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
You want to discuss hypocrisy as it pertains to white women, go make that thread.
Every time some black chick makes a fool out of herself, the simp coalition and LSA brigade swoop in to form Voltron and jump on landmines to deflect -
and you negroes go for it everytime.
:mjlol:
Deflector of the 100th degree. Go lust after your pawg and leave black women alone.

Barnett114

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
her photo on here..? :mjpls:

Yeah but she say it ain't her.

mFHcBfvh.jpg

NobodyReally

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cornfields, cows, & an one stoplight town
I never said it helped the black community. I said it goes against white supemacy.

:russ:LOL. The mental gymnastics you have to do to convince yourself of this is ridiculous. If anything, lusting after white women only reinforces stereotypes about white women being trophies that should be revered and sought after by all races of men. Read up on the black buck phenomena - you're an agent and don't even know it. :snoop:

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
I never said it helped the black community. I said it goes against white supemacy.
If it's not helping the black community then it's not fighting white supremacy.

It's the equivalent to a child sticking his tongue at you: annoying but non-threatening.

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It proves exactly what I said and have said before this thread, that black men hate white supremacy, but love white women. You can nit pick all you want, but what I said is the truth.

First, most black men don't have any greater or lesser interest in white women. Most threads on urban forums are about black women, contrary to the rest of the world and internet.

Second, white supremacy is not enforced by women so while they are racist and encourage supremacy, they are not the primary antagonists.

Last edited: