Azealia Banks: Dates white men because "brothers are not into me"

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
@Medicate Starting already with the excuses.
what excuses? Yll came in here complaining that the same people shytting on that black lip having hoe for thirsting on pink peen are also worshipping white women. That link he posted, doesn't prove that. Which one of those posters who 5 starred that thread are in here bytching about this ugly bytch?

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
She's mad rich nikkas ain't checking fit ger. Lotta rich black dudes sate out and sisters gate that so they put down black men as a whole outta anger.

People like her use blacks as a social platform to rile people up, she don't care bout no black folks.

It's just cool points socially, black men and women do that who rend to date out.

I peeped game a long time ago.
But I thought this was a figment of black women's imagination? I thought most wealthy black men marry black women?

Last edited:

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
If you bangin on white supremacy and the white man, which ain't shyt wrong with, how you fckin and pro creatin with their women and then yall bangin on Azealia. I mean yea she a bedwench its obvious, but you can't have it both ways..:ufdup:
Uh...

First off, If I could piss off an old white man by smashing his latina/asian/black/green daughter with same efficiency as his white one - then I'd do it for the same reasons and just as often.:heh: But I mean honestly, my volunteer hours and my dikk have nothing in common. I've always struggled to see how people try to draw comparisons and ties to THAT relation of all things. (I'm never getting married anyways so #GMB etc)

Medicate

Old School New School Need To Learn Though
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Uh...

First off, If I could piss off an old white man by smashing his latina/asian/black/green daughter with same efficiency as his white one - then I'd do it for the same reasons and just as often.:heh: But I mean honestly, my volunteer hours and my dikk have nothing in common. I've always struggled to see how people try to draw comparisons and ties to THAT relation of all things. (I'm never getting married anyways so #GMB etc)

:beli: That's not going to fight off White supremacy, it actually enables it...... Breh that don't even make sense what you said.....:mindblown:.....Ok breh do you....you nikkas can't connect dots...........

MayQueen

Just here to help you do better.
Daps
Reppin
MYOB
what excuses? Yll came in here complaining that the same people shytting on that black lip having hoe for thirsting on pink peen are also worshipping white women. That link he posted, doesn't prove that. Which one of those posters who 5 starred that thread are in here bytching about this ugly bytch?

It proves exactly what I said and have said before this thread, that black men hate white supremacy, but love white women. You can nit pick all you want, but what I said is the truth.

MayQueen

Just here to help you do better.
Daps
Reppin
MYOB
:beli: Breh that don't even make sense.....:mindblown:.....Ok breh do you....you nikkas can't connect dots...........

They just wanna play dumb, let them. They asked for a list of white man hating/ white woman worshiping posters, but now want to make excuses. Let them be great.