Azealia Banks: Dates white men because "brothers are not into me"

blackslash

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
The thing is this is not even about her being a "bedwench"

Look at these tweets..this only confirms what i said about her in another thread

She is literally mentally unstable

She uses serious real issues as a way to validate her own personal and more selfish issues with people and sht

She's the exact picture of an unstable coli mufcka

When someone tries to calm her down and rationalize her thinking she'll unwisely misuse the knowledge she's found to lash out at mufckaz for no reason

whether white or black

She'll talk all that black unity sht but then when someone tries to show her her foolish ways she'll jump to "c00n this" or "c00n that" "cooon c00n"

Like i said..this broad is just another emotional ass woman who wants to exaggerate her plight by attaching it to the overall plight of black ppl..so she wont have to look her at her own damn self in the mirror and work out her own flaws..
The "theres nothing wrong with me theres something wrong with everyone else" syndrome :snoop:

This is with whom u wanna place ya faith :sas2:

Medicate

Old School New School Need To Learn Though
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
What's wrong with having sexual attractions to multiple races? :what:

A young handsome brother can't have options? :what:

You must don't get what she sayin breh......Its called hypocrisy.....:snoop:

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
He's at a forum with mostly black men but yet despises them and views them as competition.

Sounds like @Yup. :skip:
I don't hate black men. I gave y'all deserving criticism.
Y'all going at Azalea for the same thing that many blacllk men on this site and in real life do all the time. Especially the entertainment industry. But when black men do it...it's justified.

As far as I am concerned she's no different than the majority of the coli militants oon this site: inconsistent, self-gratifying and the opposite of revolutionary.

MayQueen

Just here to help you do better.
Daps
Reppin
MYOB
I don't hate black men. I gave y'all deserving criticism.
Y'all going at Azalea for the same thing that many blacllk men on this site and in real life do all the time. Especially the entertainment industry. But when black men do it...it's justified.

As far as I am concerned she's no different than the majority of the coli militants oon this site: inconsistent, self-gratifying and the opposite of revolutionary.

They don't like to be criticized. It's never their fault for anything, it's always black women at fault or white men.

Medicate

Old School New School Need To Learn Though
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
I clearly don't

:lupe:

someone explain this to me so I can be properly offended :leostare:

If you bangin on white supremacy and the white man, which ain't shyt wrong with, how you fckin and pro creatin with their women and then yall bangin on Azealia. I mean yea she a bedwench its obvious, but you can't have it both ways..:ufdup:

MayQueen

Just here to help you do better.
Daps
Reppin
MYOB
If you bangin on white supremacy and the white man, which ain't shyt wrong with, how you fckin and pro creatin with their women and then yall bangin on Azealia. I mean yea she a bedwench its obvious, but you can't have it both ways..:ufdup:

It's not even about Azealia for me, the rest is spot on though.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
What's wrong with (black women) having sexual attractions to multiple races?

A young, beautiful black woman can't have options? :sas2:
Eat, brehettes. If you want to build up your race there are more ways to do it, and show that you do it, aside from struggling to convince yourself and others that you only see one skin tone as attractive.

Seems like a trifling endeavor, tbqh