Azealia Banks: Dates white men because "brothers are not into me"

Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
In retrospect, entertainers should never be taken all that serious. We've put too much faith in rappers,actors,singers and comedians, only to be disappointed when they do or say something stupid. In all reality they do more harm than good as it pertains to the black community. And our whole culture has become based around the trends that entertainers set, which I think is troubling to begin with.

Azealia Banks should be given as much attention as a rat pissing on cotton as far as I'm concerned. Who cares what she thinks or what she does. We cannot allow ourselves to be bamboozled by "conscious tweets and instagram posts". Anyone can say something conscious or revolutionary on a twitter feed, that doesn't mean their actually putting in work, and actively uplifting our people.

• Dap
Reactions: Dip

MayQueen

Just here to help you do better.
Daps
Reppin
MYOB

Versa

American Weirdo
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
how much of them are up in this thread :lupe:

Lmao.

Lust for white women and place them above your own women - the most disrespected and underappreciated humans on the planet - then say you hate systematic white oppression brehs.

The arrogance, hypocrisy and blatant confusion these types of dudes exude is more disgusting and sad than anything.

Daps
cats were in here falling for her & solange promotion tactics... i told nikkas don't trust this shyt... :dead:
this ain't the first time she said something like this..

remember.. this the same broad who said Black culture, is just White culture reappropiated.. :mjpls:

she played all these folks.. she got em exactly where she wanted em, on some pure evil genius sh!t..