Azealia Banks: Dates white men because "brothers are not into me"

Sk3ptical

Free Shiesty
Daps
Reppin
#GMB #TeamForeign #7CertsGang
women are fickle. And they don't have strong opinions on things unless they directly effect THEM. Thats why they will never lead a movement (yes even Elaine Brown). I was on her bandwagon for about a day, then i did my googles and seen she was a bedwench only trying to get at the white girl by turning herself into Natina Turner. :camby:

She is just like these LSA women on here. They got the soul of Chuck D. yet their vagina's are singing "we are the world"
how they gonna hate Iggy but love that no buzz having thot azealia,or they just hate white women :skip:

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
women are fickle. And they don't have strong opinions on things unless they directly effect THEM. Thats why they will never lead a movement (yes even Elaine Brown). I was on her bandwagon for about a day, then i did my googles and seen she was a bedwench only trying to get at the white girl by turning herself into Natina Turner. :camby:

She is just like these LSA women on here. They got the soul of Chuck D. yet their vagina's are singing "we are the world"
Isn't that what black men have done throughout thr civil rights movement? If black men were such good leaders why are blacks where they are today?

Last edited:

HoloGraphic

Trillionaire
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Isn't that what black men have done throughout thr civil rights movement? If blaxk men were such good leaders why are blacks where they are today?

I was only born yesterday, I'm doing my best :sadcam:

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
It's always hilarious when your queens give you pandering negros the middle finger.
LeBron-James-Smallest-Violin-Gif.gif

Let it sink in and burn.
:laff:
So did yours....you just skip those threads or write some bs excuse or go ghost.

As a matter of fact where were you in Iggy Azalea's racc00n thread? :ohhh:

Last edited: