Azealia Banks: Dates white men because "brothers are not into me"

Tae

All Star
Daps
Here's the thing--

This mentally unstable thot only pushed that rah-rah pro-black rhetoric when Iggy Azaelia stole her buzz. It was her way clinging to relevance -- using a [legitimate] argument of Iggy's unapologetic cultural appropriation.

I think a lot of black women honestly critique white supremacy not out of general concern of its inequities, but because white dudes in general don't check for them. It becomes anger, and they unfortunately use a legitimate argument of white supremacy like Banks is. They would be a much more complicit plug in the system if they could get that love from white dudes, too... hence their giddiness when they see IR relationships involving black women.

I was going to go in on this comment, but you may be onto something. :ohhh: Its the same way black men who date white women are more complicit with white supremacy. When you start getting love from white people you start to think their is nothing wrong with the system, it's just individuals who can't get their act together.

Brew

Anti-Hero
Daps
They always come through here because they know the mods won't do anything to them and they can just antagonize black people without any consequences. Just look at @KingpinOG

i'm not antagonizing anyone here

i'm posting my opinions in various threads

some of my opinions will disagree with yours

that's how it works

i'm not going around saying racial slurs and demeaning people

so fukk off

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
It's different for men than it's women. some dudes truely can't pull black women.
How do you know? Some black women can't get black men to be interested in them neither...basically anywhere where blacks are significicant minority.

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
at u dissing malcolm x and martin luther king :pacspit:
Ya spare me with the faux pride. Malcolm X and Martin cannot singly lead a whole people. Everyone has to fo their patart by people leading their homes and their communities which black men have not really beem doing for the last several decades. So Azalea are the least of your concerns.

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland

Brew

Anti-Hero
Daps
i explained my opinions there and how i feel

u disagreed with them

which is fine with me but i still feel the same

and yes i'm more hiphop than u

Sk3ptical

Free Shiesty
Daps
Reppin
#GMB #TeamForeign #7CertsGang

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
i explained my opinions there and how i feel

No you didn't. Which is why you don't like your pasty bytch ass. You're only here to piss people off.

And plus asking people to sniff your ass.
mpzkotq.png
FOH with that gay shyt.

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
I was going to go in on this comment, but you may be onto something. :ohhh: Its the same way black men who date white women are more complicit with white supremacy. When you start getting love from white people you start to think their is nothing wrong with the system, it's just individuals who can't get their act together.
How mamy black male entertainers do it all the time. All these former black civil rights activists who've seen first hand the brutality of whites who settled in with white women.

Or the current celebs who get a little white acknowledgement and go from decrying white supremacy to kissing their asses.

Black men have no room to talk, the hypocrisy lies too deep on this site. See y'all in the next PAWG thread :mjlol: